Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Raman GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I am 31 years having 1 girl child of 8 yrs. Tryn to have our 2nd baby. Bt lckng sumwhr may b.what is the best time to conceive. Please advice. Thanks.
Mindfulness is increasingly being incorporated in exercise regimens. People want more than just a sexy body, and want a space to develop mindfulness whether that is breathing meditation affirmations etc.
- If under 40 years hold stretches for 30 seconds and above 40 holding it for 60 seconds as reaching 40 muscles become less pliable, so it needs to stretched longer.
- Sit-ups increase range of motion which makes abdominal muscles work harder and longer
- Pull the belly button towards spine and hold for 10 seconds while breathing normally and repeat for five times, as this will strengthen the core muscles within.
- Make sure gi (gastrointestinal tract) is healthy because as it absorbs nutrients. And take vitamins fibre minerals a probiotic and water. And drink at least two to three litres of water a day.
Hi i am 21 years old My question is maine sep 5 ko sex kiya nd oct 5 ko date nhi aayi nd mene test bhi kiya 2 baar negative aaya. Uske baad mene menses. R tablet li. Uske baad muje date aa gyi thi. 28 oct ko Nd nov mai 2 din date aayi. Nd dec mai muje date nhi aa rhi hai Kyaa mai pregnant hu. Please
We were having protected sex and after I ejaculated the first time, I took off the condom wiped my penis with a towel and put a fresh condom and we had sex again, and while having sex for the second time the condom broke and I released it after some time, and I pulled out, I did not ejaculated at all for the second time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Her last period started on 28th June & ended on 4th june. We had sex on 21st June. Her periods is due on 26/27th of June. Is there any chance of pregnancy? How likely can she get pregnant? Please Help !
The pregnancy maturity date of my son's wife according to apollo hospital lady doctor is around 26th July & everything was normal as we had decided for a NORMAL DELIVERY. But during last check-up scan on 25th June the attending lady doctor informs that water level has reduced & suggested a cesarian delivery on 30th June, as she will be on vacation since till 9th July. The old experienced ladies of our family say reduction in water level is not so alarming that cesarian operation & premature delivery is necessary. We assume a foulplay by the lady doctor as three times higher than normal delivery charges we have to pay. We request you to advise us in this matter.
Hello Doctor, main activa chala rahe the aur achanak se main road pe gir gaye. Aur activa pe jaha mirror laga hota hai wo wala hissa mere brest k neche ki bone pe lag gaya. Jisse waha pe bahut pain rehta hai. So please advise any medicine for this bone pain.
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 6 weeks 4 days pregnant. Is abortion through MTP kit possible? And is it safe?
For a 26 day cycle. Which are the safest day for unprotected sex. And also after I pill intake for the very first time. If one get a bleeding for 2 days. Light bleeding. After 6 days of consuming the I pill. And then gets 2 normal periods after that. Within 34 days gap. So does that mean it is pregnancy. Or NO pregnancy. please reply soon. Response awaited.
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
The good old saying of drinking milk, eating pulses,greens is back with a bang.it is said that the present day diet is poor in calcium and vital minerals.thanks to the technology ,Average steps were taken by a person is considerably going down. Sedentary lifestyle along with poor diet is the perfect platform for many of the bone disorders seen today.
Wake up at sunrise,enjoy the serene air,breathe in the fresh air ,engage in physical activity and jump to your work with new vigour and energy by consuming a healthy calcium-rich breakfast.this vital nutrient is also involved in the release of feel-good hormones like serotonin.
My age 23 I use to skipping exercise every day for maintain my body weight this one I continue means in future after marriage for me uterus problems come for me ah?
Can hymen is broken by menstrual cup or tampons? Or If they did not take properly or they do not know how to take?
My wife feeling burning sensation after sex. Wat could be the reason. Hw it can be resolved. Is this issue related to pregnancy?
Im 30 years old and married 3years back, Im having pcod problem, I have gone for 2 times ivf process but still not conceived, and hysteroscopy also done, everything was normal in hysteroscopy, now what can I do? Please suggest me.
Hello I had a scan on 11th day my egg size was 18*25 in left ovary. Anyone please tell me what is the meaning of 18*25 mm? whether it means there are 2 eggs in my ovary or 1 egg. Please explain.
I am 37 y old female, suffering from insomnia and depression for last 6 months. Reducing body weight rapidly. Negative thinking always arise in mind about God and going afraid and crying. Menstruation stops last 15 months. Please advise me.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.