Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Raman GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hii we are trying best to conceive a baby but its been arnd 9 months ntg happened. please give us some tips also I had done my semen analysis test done which came to b positive. please guide me how to conceive a baby.
Going to get married soon. What is the most generic way used by couples to prevent pregnancy. I don't want to use a condom every time while having intercourse.
Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 - Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as "bad carbs" that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 - Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 - Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like "trans-fats" can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 - Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 - Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we're excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can't afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
Hi. I'm Padma. 24 years old. Trying to conceive for a year. This cycle I took Clomid with NAC. On cycle day 13, the follicle was upto 16x19 mm. Took HCG injection. On cycle day 16 it ruptured. LMP Feb 16, 2017. Cycle length 31. This month periods due date is between 16 March and 18 March. Every month I notice white discharge before periods. This month I felt difference in it. Noticed thick milky white cream like discharge. Is it early pregnancy sign? Or I'll get my periods? Is there any chance of pregnancy even after heavy discharge? Please help me.
side had unprotected sex 3 days before her period that is on oct 24. She got her period on Oct 27. This month her period is late. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi my mom is 56 years old with o blood group after her menopause she has developed very dry skin .Skin has started cracking and comes out inspite of regular application of ointment.
My age is 41. I am having heavy bleeding with irregular periods. My doctor suggested me to remove uterus removal and I am suffering with sugar (Diabetes) with PCOD. Suggest me shall I remove uterus at this age, is it preferable.
Sir. I recently participated sex with my boy Frnd. I am not having periods this month from few days. Will it cause any pregnancy.
Dear doc I am highly confused and stressed over ths situation. I had unprotected intercourse with my husband on 28th Feb and the very next day. I took I pill within 24hrs. Now my periods are missed since 12th March. And I hv checked positive. One very dark line and one light pink line. But two lines were there on prega news kit. Please clarify how come I pill got failed? Additional information: 1. Last menses 12 Feb, 2016 2. Had c section delivery in Aug 2014 3. Had medical abortion in June 2015 Doctor, please guide me the next step which I shud take. Can I take mifepristone and misoprostol on my own to terminate it as last time my doc suggested the same tablets to terminate it? This time I am seeking your guidance. Thanks in anticipation and hoping for quick reply! Rajnee.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Doctors always recommend taking green tea.
In our daily routine, the work stress, extra working hours and late night shifts all result in the excess intake of tea and coffee. Though we cannot completely control this habit what we can do is to turn to green tea. Green tea is packed with antioxidants and keeps your heart healthy.
It also contains Polyphemus that aid in cancer prevention. Moreover, don’t’ worry, it stimulates you, in the same way, coffee and tea do!
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.