Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PoddarYour feedback matters!
My eggs was rupture yesterday morning we tried a lot bt my husband was nt satisfied nor he has ejaculated can we try today is there any possibility to conceive or we should try next month?
Actually me just want to know how me improve my body level energy and colour. ANd my 2nd I can not stop handling. I feel that day to day my sex life gone what should I do.
Can taking azithromycin every month or so be harmful or anything? Because I've been having different types of inflammations and doctors describing it to me all the time.
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
I am 29 years female, every month in periods time I fell stomach pain. Its very pain. What I will do?
I have done sex just before 4 days of my period cycle. Its definitely not to the limits of getting pregnant but we did had it for 10 min. He did not put the sperm inside but do there any need for having any protection pill now for future safety?
I am planning to conceive.But I am HLAB 27 positive.What should I do? what are the chances that it would transmit to my child's genes as well?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!