Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PandeyYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year women and I am pregnent but duering blood test my thyroid level is high --> 9.45 (range 0.465-4.68). Is there any problem by this?
Hi, Thanks in advance for your time. I had communicated with your team last month. Got married last November and my wife had irregular periods. But Dec 14 Jan 14 and Feb 13th she got her periods respectively. We are planning for baby and had regular sex during Ovulation time as advised by your team. She got her period today so we are really worried please advice on the same. After 3 regular periods pregnant chance is more or there is any problem with us. Eagerly looking for your reply.
HI am 32 years old, and I am 36 weeks pregnant, my baby movement daily basis but on yesterday my baby movement not done so it worried. Please help.
Im suffering from hormone imbalance and I have irregular periods what to do how to cure my hormone in balance? Please help me
Me and my wife are trying to conceive for 2 years. She started having irregular periods 6 months after marriage. Doctor did laparoscopy, tubal test and ovarian drilling for pcos. She is having induced periods after that. After inducing periods, doctor directly started giving FSH injections 75 mg and follicular study. He concluded that she is not ovulating and decided to double the dosage next cycle. But she ovulated late that same cycle and got pregnant. But it ended up in a miscarriage after 6 weeks (spontaneous miscarriage). After one month doctor again started giving FSH injections and she started having heavy mid cycle bleeding. She consulted another doctor and she gave her metformin 500 for 30 days and siphene 50 mg without follicular study. That month she got her periods naturally. Right now she is only taking metformin. Will this help her to ovulate naturally. She got periods last months naturally. Does that mean that she ovulated last month? Her tubal test is clear and hormonal profile is normal and no thyroid issues. Her weight is 72 and height is 5 feet 4 inches.
Hi, We are just one year married couple, enjoying life together. We are planning for child and we are in series try out, but we are facing serious problem of yeast infection. 1. Two months back after multiple intercourses my wife had cheese like discharge from her vagina along with itching and pink coloring of vagina. 2. We consulted doctor and she prescribed surfaz-sn and one lotion to clean her vagina. 3. Then after ovulation period we had intercourse and she got pain then we stopped intercourse till her next period. 4. We started intercourse once again after her periods but badly my penis got pink color spots which was paining along with white spread around my penis. 5. I thought same infection started to me and I applied same ointment on my penis. 6. Further to it my penis got better but did not get cured completely. 7. Then after a week gap we had intercourse, then she got same itching with white discharge. Please tell me causes, consequences, will it affect pregnancy, why it is repeating again and again.
My last two periods were heavy. But in this period flow is very very slow (hard to notice. Is it normal?
I am a 19 years old male and I have eaten my own sperm today. I want to ask is it is harmful and dangerous for my health to eat my own sperm?
Kindly suggest some medicine for constipation. As we are also planning for pregnancy, medication going on. So side effect issue.
I am a 25year old girl, how much fluid should I take regularly? I stay indoor most and sedentarey worker
Hi Dr. I am 36 years old. My first baby is 6 months old now. Breastfeeding is still going. I want to conceive soon for second baby. Please suggest regarding breastfeeding and how I can know that my body is ready for 2nd baby. I have pcod also.
Hi, My periods are late by 3 months and more in consulted the doctor she gave me the tablet delivery 10 mg after that I just got spotting than I consulted with another doctor than she also gave me same tablet and in between taking that tablet I have unprotected sex and my period is late and now this morning I have got spotting just. What is it? I am suffering from pcos. Does this spotting is due to pcos or else I am pregnant.
I am getting married in a fortnight. I and my fiancée are very excited about our first night sex. I want to know how many rounds of sex are advisable on the first night as we both are virgins. Also how many rounds should we do every night without causing any damage to our organs as we want to have a very long and happy sex life. Thank you in advance.
My wife have a blocked fallopian tube so how much chances to her get natural pregnancy. And I have the 25000 millions of sperm count n I have drinking n smoking habit so have can we get a children.
Hi, i'm actually a 17 year old girl. Last month I was expecting I came to know about this around 2nd june. Friends suggested to eat lots and lots of papaya. I did so and within 2 days I felt strong cramps and bleeding started. My issue is the bleeding was not exactly blood much more like brown stains but a heavy flow of it. Now after 2 weeks i'm again experiencing vomiting, fatigue, frequent urination. So is there a chance I might still be pregnant?
I am 39 years old woman. In my urine test done twice in the past one year, there is a slight trace of blood in urine, around 2 to 3/hpf. Is it normal.
Namaste, Yesterday we had unsecured sex (4th day of my wife's periods) :(Is it safe to use contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Please suggest.
When it comes to chocolate, darker is usually healthier. Dark chocolate is generally made with a high ratio of chocolate solids and very little added sugar.
Choosing low carb chocolate
- Choose dark chocolate made from at least 70% cocoa solids
- Choose chocolate that hasn’t come in contact with any gluten-containing grains.
- Select chocolate produced organically by people working under fair conditions.
- Choose specifically labeled low carb chocolate.
- Double check the label for net carbs and hidden carbs.
The chocolate rules
For health benefits and weight loss, dark chocolate enjoyed in moderation on a low carb diet is possible – but there are rules.
- Set a “chocolate limit” and eat only a realistic amount – a few square inches.
- Count your carbs and your calories. Be strict, honest and accurate.
- If your cravings for sweets increase, reconsider your decision to eat chocolate.
- Eat a maximum of 10 net carbs per hour to avoid insulin spikes.
Your best chocolate choices
Low carb chocolate is readily available online and in retail stores. The amount of choices is mind-boggling. These all-natural choices are the highest in nutritional value and the lowest in net carbs.
Eating dark low carb chocolate rules:
1. Natural dark chocolate
Dark chocolate can be a part of your low carb diet or keto plan. Dark chocolate is low in carbs and contains powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can find with real cacao and cocoa butter.
2. Organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic raw cacao nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips,” boasting a strong, raw dark chocolate flavor. Snack on these chocolate nibs or use them in recipes.
- Plentiful source of antioxidants and magnesium
3. Organic cacao powder
Cacao powder offers a rich taste and bold chocolate flavor. Viva labs cacao powder is made from criollo cacao beans – the highest quality cacao without bitterness.
4. Low carb cocoa powder
- Viva labs cacao powder is unprocessed, retaining important nutrients like magnesium, calcium, iron, fiber and protein.
- Antioxidants in cacao provide cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Lift your mood, elevate energy and burn more fat. Add cacao to your favorite cup of bulletproof coffee and smoothies.
5. Atkins low carb chocolate
- Atkins endulge low carb chocolate bars
- The atkins company features an endulge line. Each low carb chocolate treat has less than 4 net carbs. Grab three free full-size atkins bars (and the quick start kit) here.
- These chocolate bars do have artificial sweeteners, so track your progress. Some low carbers experience a diet stall when eating these types of low carb treats.
6. Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss has a flavored line: pecan delight, milk chocolate dotted with almonds, truffles and french.
- Stover chocolates are artificially sweetened and have 0.3 net carbs per square.
7. Amber lyn low carb chocolate
- Amber lyn low carb dark chocolate
- Amber lyn chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss strives to give the “perfect chocolate experience” – especially to low carbers. Their rich, low carb dark chocolate has only 2 net carbs per bar.
8. Hershey sugar free low carb chocolate
- Hershey’s 1 carb chocolate barslow carb chocolate speeds weight loss are available at popular drug stores and grocers.
- This corporate giant’s 1 net carb collection of chocolate bars come in three flavors: chocolate candy, chocolate candy with soy chips and chocolate candy with almonds.
Should you be eating chocolate?
Thinking of adding chocolate to your low carb diet? first, weigh the pros and cons.
- Chocolate has antioxidants and helps repair free radical damage.
- Dark chocolate is a good source of iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Dark chocolate is low or very low in sugar.
- Cocoa butter is a healthy, low in polyunsaturated fat.
- Eating chocolate on a low carb cheat day speeds fat loss.
- Dark chocolate still has some sugar – a toxin.
- Chocolate often triggers sugar cravings and carb binges.
- Many chocolates have soy lecithin, an emulsifying agent.
- Some chocolates are cross-contaminated with gluten grains.
- Global chocolate is sometimes made in exploitative or unsafe working conditions.