Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
Sir is this true? Epilepsy can be controlled Home REMEDIES 1) 1 tea spoon coconut oil 3 times daily to drink 2) Pranayama 3) Lime juice+baking soda daily 4) Orange Juice+Epsom salt 5) Garlic 6) Winter Melon-Mulaam palm 7) Exercise-walk 45 min 8) Calcium Magnesium Sodium check 9) Grape Juice daily 10) Ketogenic Diet 11) almond do nots 1) don't skip breakfast 2) don't eat white sugar dosa idly white rice 3) don't skip meals.Please tell.
Sir my question is that I am suffered from a disease which is like a headache since 10 year I has eaten so many medicine but does not get me relief .this is like a one side headache this is starts from upper side of my right ear and sometime it occurs on upper side of my left ear .and my temporal parts gets completely heavy. I can not explain that how long this pain occur. So this is my requested that please give me. The suggestion to avoid this problem .sir really I doest able to concentrate on my. Study .I does not remember any thing .
I have thyroid autoimmune disorders. I have chronic insomnia. Can I have to take sleeping pills. I am not able to sleep at night .if I start these pill I will have to take lifetime. There is any other treatment so I will not have to take sleeping pills.
My wife is having Parkinsons. No trembling but stiffness in muscle, difficulty in walking, speech, writing. Taking treatment with syndopa 900 mg/daily for the past six years. What is your suggestion to get relief / improvement . Siddha, Ayurvedic, homeopathy or any alternate treatment is ok ?
For 58+ F with Hypothyroidism & Hypertension, does regular intake of Folvite over past 4-months affect brain activities (e.g. Seizures etc? What are the risks if "complex partial" seizures left undetected (e.g. Confused with syncope etc) & untreated with necessary medicines?
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!