Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Kukreja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KukrejaYour feedback matters!
Dear, sir/mam I have cysts inside my both ovary from last two year, I got married last year now I want to get pregnant how it can be possible?
I am 24 year female. My prb is that I have pcod. I taking medicine like yamini for 1year but no changes. As soon I stop my medicine my bleeding prb arises again. whether I have to take medicine for whole life? whether I would have any prb in pregnancy in future for this?
i have done my urine test .C bar is cleard but T is very light. So I am confused, am i pregnant or not ? Can i take myprog 200 tab?
I get abdominal pain during my monthly periods. I feel very weak. I do not feel hungry. What should I do? Is it normal?
My frnd, she is 22 years old. Had an unprotected sex on feb month. But ntng has ejected into her body by her boyfriend. Aftr dat incident for march month she got her mensud. But for april still she did not get. Almost it is postponed by 20 days. So is there any chance for her to get pregnancy? Please let us know as soon as possible.
Hi doc. Mai kafi dino se WHITE DISCHARGE se pareshaan hu please mujhe koi upay bataye. Pehle to chip-chipa pani ki tarah hota tha or ab, ekdam gadha hota h.mai bahut pareshaan hun doc. Please koi upay batayen jisse ki ye puri tarah se thik ho jaye.
I am married 22 years old have a baby. I am suffering from white discharges since 13 years old. I hav gone through ayurvedic treatment but no results.
My wife 2 months pregnant. And she advised by gone to take duphaston 10 mg. And she already taken 20 tab. One tab twice daily. Is this medicine is good for my wife because I studied on internet many countries banned this drug. As I studied this is not good for pregnant women. please advice me soon as possible.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.