Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KirtaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor i' am 24 years old guy. Recently went through an medical examination in which the examiner told me that my right eye is quite weaker than the left eye. Which I feel that I can't able to see far thing clearly. In the next month i'm applying for the police recruitment. I'm worried that it can effect this. Kindly suggest what's the solution for this.
My son is 14 years old and he has severe eye allergy, I consulted doctor he gave 6 months steroid treatment but again it replaced please suggest a good medicine. Am very tensed.
If we suffering from more eye sight like for right eye_17D and for left eye_15D, then it is better to do eye laser surgery for 18 years or not.
My eyes cannot detecting one light colour from mixer of colours My haveñg itching sensation while reading more than 4 to 5 hours.
When ever I bend and do some work, I feel stressed. Last day when I cleaned my car I was totally tired and my eyes blurred. It was not comfortable 10 mins after taking rest become normal. My BP use to be 130/90. Taking Telma 40 for last one year. Please advise.
I have red eye for over 3 day so what should to I can do and my age is 18 year my height is 5.5 I want to more taller so please give me a advise which was helpful to me to get more height.
I have often minute pain in my eye when I watch laptops or mobile or TV. I had -0.50 power in right and -0.25 power in left eye when I got check my eye before one year. What should I do?
I have eye problem, my eye sight is excellent its 6/6 both. But problem is that when I am in sunlight more then 5 min my eye started pain and its transferred from eye to head. I used black specs ð in the sunlight. And I face same problem in the heat.
My eye power is too much Right eye - 5,75 (SPH) Left eye - 6.50 (SPH) CYL - 0.75 AXIS 165. IS their is any eye drop available for improving eye vision?
My eye prescription in 2016 Right eye- SPH: -5.00, CYL: -0.25, AXIS: 170, V/A 6/6 Left eye- SPH -4.50, CYL: -0.25, AXIS: 20, V/A 6/6 So, can I apply for NDA Exam.
Hello doctor. I'm in relationship. But I am very insecure about my boyfriend. I don't allow my boyfriend to talk to any girl even his friends, my friends and even my cousins too. I can't tolerate that. I just want that he must talk with me only not any other girl. Because my thinking is like he talk to any girl he will give importance to her also. But I want him to be mine only. He is too humble. Too kind hearted, he loves me so much even after my so much restrictions he never question me. WHY' like why I am not allow him to do so. He just obey my opinion my wish. He left his all friends in girls because of me. Sometimes I curse myself that is because of me he is alone. He left his social circle his friends in girls just because of me I think that I am responsible for his loneliness and spoil his life and even don't allow him to enjoy his college life with friends and social circle. I'm very fed up from myself. He is suffering due to my suspicious nature. And just because I would not have any problem any insecurity any stress he leaves everyone. Mostly boys don't do that. But he did. Sometimes I am fed up from my nature that why I don't allow him to talk to any girl. What's wrong with me doctor? Why m like this. Why I am doing so. I need to get out of it. I want to. But how?
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.