Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KirtaniYour feedback matters!
I have problem of watery eyes. It happens generally when exposed to air or light. Pricking like sensation is also felt. Last for a week first time and it's repeated again after 2 months.
When I come to home after playing in ground I always feel bad in my eyes. Eyes have red colour and have irritating feeling.
My eye power is 5, both long sight and short sight. I'm eating half a spoon of drumstick tree leaves powder with honey daily. Will it increase my eye power. If it increase means how many months it takes?
I have red eyes for three days what I should done then my eyes become normal without any side effect.
I have red eyes over 2 days and lil bit headache due to which I can't focus on my study. So what should I do?
I am 20years old my eye sight is goes on increasing year by year is there any remedies or cautions to make sight nit increase to lower my eye sight point, please reply as soon as possible, eager to know the answer.
Am unable to sleep during examzz. It takes for me to fal in slep 2 hours frm d tym of I close my eyes. I can't concentrate. During exams due to this wat do I do?
I am 21 years old male I have red eyes in two three days. What should I do for my eyes. Pls give me solution.
I have eye & head ache problems. When I read more times and watching tv my head se aching and my eyes aur full of water. This is about 4-5 months . Please help me.
What are the effects of rubbing eyes? Is it cause eye strain or any other problems? Actually I always run my eyes everyday because I feel good by doing this? Is it bad for me.
Im saran kedhar I have been reading for last 6 hrs my eyes are paining alot and i cant concentrate forther.
I have squint eyes from birth what should I do now to get corrected that, should I take laser treatment?
One of my eye was bigger in size compare to that off other eye what would be the reason? Is there. Any effect with thyroid because I have not taken the tablet for three days may be.
I am 60 years old and doing my profession, from last month I am facing some black thing moving on my right eye what should I do, is it motia or any thing else
I am suffering with severe headache from left back side, and up side of both eye brows since 3 to 4 years, I consult Neuro physician and Eye specialist as well and all of my scanning reports also perfect but still I am suffering with stomach pain daily, could you please suggest me what should I do.
I have red eyes from seven years and from two years my eyes is paining some times in a week what should I do?
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.