Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KhanaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, can you tell me whats the procedure of taking iPill? At what time should it be taken and after how many hours of sex? What problems I will face after it? Please answer in full detail.
I am not getting pregnant. Got Married 30/12/14. No health issues with me & my family. My Periods are regular.
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from PCOD and obesity as well. It was diagnosed 4 years back. What should I do to cure PCOD with just diet and exercise without medical aid, which has proved ineffective also how to reduce weight as sooner as possible.
I m 38 week +3 days pregnant and my hb is 6. 5. Ager main an khoon(blood) chadvati hu toh koi baby ya mujhe problem ya koi complication toh nhi hogi?
Hi good evening sir Today at 3: 20 pm I have participated in sex with safety suddenly the safety was broken and my GF had a period today is her 3rd day of period and taken a pill unwanted 72 after 30 mins is there is a chances of getting a pregnancy please suggest me what to do now please sir.
I have HB -9.4 g/dL, ESR - 100 MM, uric acid - 6.8 mg/DL, B12 - 885 Pg/ml, I don't feel fine ,I have pcos too. I am starting the medication now for PCOs. Rise is B12 should be a matter of concern? Please advice.
My Aunt works all the day and if it were possible to work all the night, she would definitely do that as she doesn't like to take rest from work. She doesn't listen anybody regarding this. As it is necessary to keep her healthy, especially her bones needed to remain stronger, so please tell me how can she maintain her health well. Although she doesn't think about her health, but we need to take steps as per your suggestion.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from not come to the periods in two months please solve the problem I am un married.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
How to find virgins at 1st nit? My wife vagina is free at 1st nit time So I can not believe her So tel me sir how is it possible.
Metabolism is the process through which cells inside your body participate in the disintegration of food nutrients into energy. This proves to be the driving fuel behind all essential functions of the body such as digestion, circulation, breathing, heart beat etc.
Check these 7 super facts about your metabolism.
1) body size decides metabolic need - the amount of nutrients required by your body in order to efficiently perform all its functions is determined by the size of the body. In addition, composition of the body also plays an important role, which refers to the number of fat tissues vs. Muscle tissues. Thus, a larger person is bound to possess a higher basal metabolic rate (bmr).
2) exercise aids in a higher metabolic rate - regular exercise goes a long way in boosting your bmr. Weight training increases muscle mass, thus making your body capable of burning calories at a faster pace.
3) crash diets often backfire - instead of causing rapid weight loss, crash dieting has been seen to have an adverse effect on the metabolic rate. This is due to the fact that it deprives you of certain essential nutrients and also fails to fulfill the daily minimum calorie requirement of the body.
4) aging slows metabolism - according to research, the metabolic rate begins its decline in your mid 20s and decreases approximately by two percent in a span of every 10 years. Increasing age leads to loss of muscle tissue and also results in reduced physical exercise; both contributing to a sluggish bmr.
5) men possess higher metabolic - it is a proven fact that men have a comparatively higher bmr than women. The efficiency of the body to burn energy is determined by the lean muscle mass, thus causing men to burn calories a lot faster than women.
6) your metabolism is linked to the thyroid gland - the thyroid gland, present at the frontal portion of the neck, acts as the control panel for a number of processes such as regulation of hormones, protein production etc. It completely controls metabolism as the rate of conversion of food into energy is under the supervision of the gland.
7) frequent meals aid higher metabolism - according to dieticians, taking small meals every 2-3 hours helps burn calories at a faster rate.
I suffer from severe pain during periods I get admitted. I need a cure for this. Evn hot wtr bg z nt useful.
My daughter 20 years suffering from white secretion due to that menstrual cycle. Is there any medicine for that please help.
Use of Dental Operating Microscope in endodontic therapy In all areas, from exposure of the access cavity and preparation to three-dimensional obturation and post endodontic management, the microscope provides major advantages over working without appropriate magnification. As a result, the use of the microscope can be expressly recommended for the following specific indications and special aspects.
For an endodontic specialist include: increased visualization, improved Quality and precision of treatment, enhanced ergonomics, ease of proper digital documentation and increased communication ability through integrated video.
1} Examination, diagnosis, and treatment planning - With enhanced visualization, the clinician’s ability to diagnose problems in the earlier stages of a disease process is possible. High-powered magnification allows endodontists to identify a microscopic blemish,colour alteration, tiny amounts of plaque collecting within the grooves, microscopic amounts of chalky white demineralization around the grooves, and tiny amounts of flaking of darkened carious tooth structure within the crevices of these grooves. Treatments also can be performed with a greater level of precision, thereby reducing the occurrence of failures and the need of redos.
2} Diagnosis of cracked teeth Microfractures and longitudinal fractures which are often difficult to diagnoseclinically and represent signs of occlusal damages which include cracks in teeth orrestorations, craze lines, wear facets, cracks at slightly elevated marginal ridges, or areaswhere the enamel has been worn by opposing porcelain, exposing dentin and thus causingsensitivity and pain can be viewed more precisely with DOM
3} Better visualization of pulp chamber, canal orifices Magnification allows endodontists to better identify anatomical landmarks, within thepulp chamber—including the sides, overhanging remnants of the pulp chamber roof, initialperforations into the pulp, dentinal map, canal orifices and to differentiate between the pulphorns and the main body of pulp within the chamber
4} During instrumentation , the improved ability to see specific canals allowsendodontists to maneuver files into canal openings with greater efficiency, to distinguishbetween vital and necrotic canals, and to detect tiny amounts of purulence or blood drainingthrough specific canals or see any tiny amounts of necrotic pulp material that were notremoved during canal instrumentation. So it is possible for an endodontist to determine if allcanals are accessed and instrumented properly when a direc t view might be difficult withoutremoving excessive amounts of coronal tooth structure
5} Locating hidden canals/canal systems Anatomical variations are not as rare or exotic as is frequently assumed as described by Walter Hess as early as 1917. Many of these important structures cannot be readily detected or treated with traditional endodontic treatment methods. If the radiographic image is examined more closely, there are often signs of unusual root and/or canal shapes like those caused by changes in the course of canal anatomy or root surface.An off center exposure or three dimensional image can provide further valuable information. Three rooted premolars, for example, are encountered in 6% of all first maxillary premolars. However, anatomical variations also include other complex structures like middle mesial canal in mandibular first molar and C-shaped canals in mandibular second molar (7.6%) . Without a doubt, the second mesiobuccal canal in maxillary molars (16% and 78% in vivo), which is often difficult to localize and prepare, is the reason why the failure rate is highest in first maxillary molars . Virtually all studies point to distinct advantages in the localization and treatment of this highly complex anatomical variation when using a dental microscope. The introduction of the dental microscope and the associated ability to inspect the root canals – both orthograde and retrograde – have fundamentally changed our understanding of dental morphology and its complexity.
6} Identification and removing of Obliterations and calcifications - These signs occur to a greater or lesser extent in 50% of all teeth, impairing instrumentation considerably or essentially preventing treatment of the canal system
Identification and removal of Denticles This specific form of calcification is also encountered very frequently, can block the canal entranceor even obstruct further instrumentation. Denticles can be found and negotiate readily with the help of a DOM
In Open apex cases Modern apexification therapies call for special treatment techniques and materials, the manipulation of which is facilitated significantly under a dental microscope .
Perforation repair Treatment of iatrogenic problem such as pulpal floor perforation, lateral root perforation and prognosis chiefly involve visualization of the problem so the microscope certainly plays a major role in this contex.
7} Removal of fractured post and instruments The enhanced vision with magnification and illumination from a microscope allows endodontist to observe the most coronal aspects of fractured post and broken instruments andto remove them without any major loss of tooth structure and perforations, the prognosis forpreservation of the tooth is quite good.
Microsurgical apicoectomy Incorporating microscopic approach in surgical endodontics, Use of the smaller retro mirrors it is possible to carefully examine the apical segment of the root endand perform an atraumatic , more moderated bevel apical resection procedures and permit a coaxial ultrasonicpreparation into the root, better management of the bone structures thereby making minimally invasive class Iretrograde cavity preparation and retrograde filling of the canal system and all its branches along the longitudinal axis of the root easy to perform
Microscope reduces distance and improves the overall treatment quality and encourages endodontists to review and perfect their own treatment concepts resulting in a positive impact on the entire practice structure but also increases the enjoyment of providing treatment.