Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
There is foul smell and itching also during white discharge since last three days. Please advice me a solution.
They claim Ayurvin Nutrislim to be100% ayurvedic. I used it for a Month and found good results. But I want to know if it is safe. Pls advice. I wanna combine it with exercise and diet.
I have been facing issues of periods I am not getting periods until I take ovral. Its been months. What should i do?
I am 25 years old female and I did not get my periods for last 1 month. I have checked in UPT it's shows positive. I consulted doctor she gave me abortion pills. 1 tablet I took on Wednesday by 7 pm and she told me to take another 4 pills today by 1 pm. But now I can't take in emergency I am going native. Should I take this pills today night or tomorrow morning. Please help me doctor.
I have irregular period problem. My period date is 16-5-2016, but no periods are going on till 3-7-16 hence I have taken susten200 mg tablets and my periods are came on 9-7-16. But periods are come only for one day. It is a sign of pregnancy. Pl. Inform me ,i try for pregnancy since last one year.
Hi I am 23 years old from past few days I am facing right back side pain while passing stools though I am suffering from constipation. So please help me out .1 month back I went for an whole abdomen ECG done there report was all OK! Previous month I had my periods on 23rd but this month I still didn't got yet. Recently I haven't gone for any kind of intercourse. I have a gas problem too. For which I have to take pan d.
I am a 20 years old female. After 3 moths of married last 3 days there are some white cheese like things in my vagina tube. There are heavy pain and irritation during sex and urination. I use genwas lotion and folic acid tablet. What should I do. please reply.
Hai sir. For me thyroid is there. Daily I used thyroid tablets. Now it is in normal stage. Can you tell me is there any affect for my pregnancy?
What is woman evaluation period. Best time in intimate when woman pregnancy chance full. Please sugest me. Thanxxcc.
I am a 22 years old female. My periods are regular. I don't have any other health problems and even my medical tests have been performed and reports are all normal. I am having hairfall since last year and during past few months severity has increased. I am also having hair thinning. Recently I have visited a dermatologist. According to him in the places where I have lost hair, the pores have been closed on scalp and therefore there is no growth in that area. The remaining hair also became very weak he told. Please suggest anything what can I do. Will I my hair grow back again. I am very fond of hair. I don't want any homeopathic solution.
Im 23 year old and Im taking homeo medicines for dysmonnerhea from 3 months. How many days do homeopathy takes to cure dysmonnerhea?
There’s no better way to start your morning than with a healthy breakfast. Include lean protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Try oatmeal cooked with low-fat milk, sliced almonds and berries, or top a toaster wafle with low-fat yogurt and fruit.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.