Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
After I had sex which was yesterday. I'm worried that I might be pregnant. We used a condom it did not break. And he said he did not come. But no I'm getting light yellow discharge from my vagina. What is this and could I be pregnant or can someone explain to me?
I am. 25 years old female having pCOD from last 3 years. Earlier I have irregular cycles but now my cycles are regular I recently have my hormone tests that too are normal but tge testosterone level is on the higher side.
My girlfriend has suffering from blood ejaculation from her vagina for the last 3 days daily .Though she had her period 10 days ago. It also very painful for her. And also it happens at any time a day. We have not do sex yet. She is still a virgin. What to do now. Why this blood is ejaculated .Pls suggests me .What should we do now.
Doctor suggest ubiphene 50 mg five days in last month for getting pregnant. I had that I didn't conceive. Can I take this month also. This is comes as five tablet strip. Now am getting only 10 tablet strip only in medical, both are same or what. Please help me.
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
Hymenoplasty is also known as hymen surgery. It is a surgical procedure where the hymen within the vagina is restored. The Hymen is a membrane covering the vaginal opening, which can be torn when a woman engages in coitus for the first time or it could be damaged due to other factors such as heavy lifting, exercise, cycling, swimming among many other activities. Hymenoplasty involves putting back the hymen’s torn edges to make it look like the hymen is intact.
Why do women want hymen reconstruction?
A woman would want a hymen reconstruction surgery for a number of reasons. They are:
- Religious reasons: In certain cultures, a woman’s hymen is inspected to make sure she has not engaged in coitus in the past. Virginity is valued highly is such places and if the woman is not a virgin, she may have to face social or even legal ramifications.
- In case of rape or sexual assault victims: In some cases, a rape victim may undergo this surgery to empower herself and feel mentally peaceful.
- Hymen related injuries: Certain factors like heavy exercise or sexual intercourse can cause rupture of the hymen which may cause bleeding, infections or other complications. A woman may want to rectify this with the help of this surgery.
The entire surgical process lasts for about 45-60 minutes. The surgery is carried out in an outpatient setting under general anesthesia. The torn skin membranes are rejoined using dissolvable stitches so that scaring is minimal.
This procedure can be carried out in three ways
1. Joining the torn edges with stitches.
2. An artificial membrane is placed in the area whose function is to behave as an artificial hymen. This hymen however, does not have any blood supply, so a capsule that contains blood can be placed with it.
3. A flap is taken from the vaginal lining, which is used to create a functional hymen with proper blood supply.
4. You can return to your work in about 2-3 days after the surgery. However, the entire healing process takes around two months.
The procedure caries some risks that you should be aware of, they are -
1. Bleeding: Some bleeding is normal after the procedure, but any prolonged case of bleeding may indicate a complication.
2. Infection: Like all surgeries, you may have infections in the concerned area. The doctor may prescribe antibiotics to deal with these infections.
3. Narrowing of the vaginal opening: In some cases, the vaginal opening can become narrow after the procedure. This however, can be resolved without the need for any treatment as it may become wider on its own over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Ovarian cyst. It is in left side of Overy. About 3 cm in diameter. I am giving her siocare (Albert David ) syrup. Kya ye thik kar sakta hai. Agar nahi to please thik hone k liye dawa prescribe karen. .
I have been using diane35 for 17 days for both birth control and menstrual cycle problems and been using antibiotics Cipro for urinary system infection for about 5 days. I have not taken extra protection but heard that antibiotics would affect the birth control affect of diane35. Is that true?
Hi doc, i am 5 month 3 days pregnant. I'm suffering from severe back pain that I can't able to stand immediately, can't able to sit and for more than 10 mins. Please advice me and when I can able to feel my baby movements and I have low lying placenta.
My niece is taking Cetapin 1000, mychiro, calcium tablets. She is having PCOS. Can she get pregnant naturally? And how?
Why Doctor used injection instead of mefiprotan with misoprostol tablets in medical abortion. Can I get any fertility problem in future. She did not prescribe antibiotics.
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
Here are the Sexual Disorders faced by Men and Women.