Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I have tested VDRL, URINE R/E and urine culture as prescribed by urologist. There are no symptoms on physical examination. VDRL is non reactive, URINE R/E normal and Urine culture report says NO URINARY PATHOGEN IS ISOLATED IN CULTURE AFTER 48 HRS OF INCUBATION does this mean I do not have any infection? Do I am safe from STDS or HIV .please advice.
He have unequal testicles from childhood. Now sometime it got swollen like air is pumped inside it. Since yesterday blood is coming with urine. It also pains aside pubic region. What it could be. What is the treatment for this. Help me.
I'm diagnosed with Pcos very recently. And I have already started with the medication. My insulin level is also increased. What I actually want to know is the Dr. has decided to work on controlling my insulin level by medicine. But she's hasn't given me any medicine for my menstrual cycle regularisation. Nor has she asked me to follow any particular diet. I have a little idea that in pcos there are a few things to avoid. But I completely clue about what exactly is it. I what to know any and all possibly things about pcos and the do's and don't's.
My periods are irregular. I take dupgastan 20th day to 25th day (5 days daily 2 tablets). But my period 15 days late. When I used duphaston my period always on date. What can I do.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.
I was consulting a dermatologist for my Acne and hair fall through which I later got to know that I am suffering from PCOD, symptoms being hair fall, Acne and Weight Gain. I am preparing for some exams because of which I'm unable to exercise for losing weight. Please suggest what should I do. And any diet suggestions. thank you.
Usher syndrome is a genetic disorder that is characterized by complications in vision and hearing; the most common of them being partial/complete loss of hearing and retinitis pigmentosa. Retinitis pigmentosa is characterized by progressive deterioration of the retina, resulting in deprivation of peripheral vision and subsequent night blindness.
The symptoms and its rate of progression usually vary among people. Usher syndrome is classified into three types:
- Type 1: In this type, children are born with balance issues and hearing loss problems. The symptoms of night blindness and loss of peripheral vision associated with ‘Retinitis Pigmentosa’ only appear in the early stages of adolescence.
- Type 2: In type 2, children are born with moderate to mild hearing loss problems. Retinitis Pigmentosa develops soon after the child reaches adolescence.
- Type 3: In type 3 Usher Syndrome, children are usually born with normal hearing skills, however, loss of hearing and Retinitis pigmentosa occur soon after puberty.
Hearing loss in Usher syndrome occurs when the nerve cells that are present in the cochlear (inner ear’s spiral cavity) are affected by genetic mutation. A similar problem occurs in the cells of the retina leading to loss of vision. These cells allow conversion of light into electrical signals for the brain to interpret them. Both the parents need to pass the mutated gene to the child for it to be affected. If the child has only one gene, then he/she rarely develops the symptoms.
This disorder does not have any prescribed course of treatments. The vision loss that occurs in this disorder can be slowed down by nutritional therapy. This therapy involves providing the body with essential amounts of vitamin A which can help in reducing vision loss. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!