Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DuaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc , if irregular periods since 4 months nd periods delay by 10 to 14 days . Then growth of baby is slow nd heartbeat wil be delayed.in pregnant women. My gest age of baby 6 week 5 days stil no heartbeat. My last period may 18th. please suggest.
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Please reply me. Will it happen during pregnancy.
My neighbour has problem in conceive, he tried to cure her wife and himself but unfortunately after marriage of ten years he had not got success. Now we are planning for test tube or sarogesy .kindly suggest best and cheapest centre in central India.
I am 21 years old, from 3 months. I am getting periods 7 to 10 days late every month, so how can I get periods earlier.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
My girl had menstrual cycle started 8 feb 2016 and had intercourse the immediate day after the cycle Now that 12 feb 2016 she had no menstrual cycle and a week back she had vomiting, followed by 3 days, do not know the reason exactly? She took some medication for vomiting and now everything all right. Is that a sign of pregnancy? We are worried a bit to have an unplanned pregnancy Please help us to get with it.
Hello doctor. I had unprotected sex today and after two hours took postpone 72. My ovulation date is tomorrow. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. Do I have to go for another pill?
I am 28 year married person I am doing sex without condom daily to pregnant my wife but no good result I am trying from last six month how can I pregnant her. Please tell me.
Hi, my wife is 6 week pregnant and she is anaemic. She has been having frequent vomiting throughout the day. I am supplementing her with glucose and lime juice along with fresh fruits and dry fruits. Just after taking half vomikind tablet, she is vomiting. please guide me further.
Im 33 I have gone through one failed IVF I want to conceive but have fear for going through treatment again.
Me and my girlfriend want to have sex .what kind of contraception we can use other than condom .problem is she is suffering with irregular periods so what kind of contraception is better other than condoms? I heard about vaginal pills how are they?
My friends age is 17 She had sex and took ipill within 2 hours of sex now it has been one month passed she had a slight bleeding today. Any Chance of Pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex last month on 2 April just after one day of my periods & also took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours. Then after one week of taking the pill there I started getting spotting for 8-9 days. But I could not get my periods till now & it is late by 10 days now. I did home pregnancy tests twice & it resulted negative. Now I am taking deviry tablet. please tell me that whether taking the tablet would be helpful in getting periods & till what time I will get my periods? Also clarify the reasons which are preventing my periods. Are there chances of mine to still get pregnant?
My friend had sex with his boyfriend from 2012 to 2014 many times. And from last 1 year they don't had sex. But now she will get married from other person. Is it possible to hide virginity so that his husband will not know.
One of the most common physically transmitted diseases is chlamydia. Chlamydia is a type of infection caused by the bacteria "Chlamydia trachomatis". The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to the symptoms of Gonorrhoea (a bacterial sexually transmitted infection). Chlamydia infection causes permanent fallopian tube damage in women, leads to future ectopic pregnancy (the fertilised egg attaches itself outside the uterus) and infertility.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Men and women afflicted with chlamydia exhibit different symptoms.
The symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Abnormal, sometimes foul-smelling, vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain, accompanied with fever
- Pain during intercourse
- Burning or itching around or in the vagina
- Painful urination
Men usually display the following symptoms if they have chlamydia:
- Minimal amounts of cloudy or clear discharge from the head of the penis
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around the slit of the penis
- Swollen and painful testicles
Treatment options available:
- Chlamydia is diagnosed by taking a swab from the cervix (in women) or the urethra (in men). These swabs will be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Urine samples can also be taken to check for the appearance of bacteria.
- Since chlamydia is a bacterial infection, it can be easily treated with antibiotics. Oral antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline are commonly prescribed by doctors. Azithromycin is usually prescribed in a large, single dose. The dose may also be stretched out for five days. Doxycycline is taken two times daily for a week.
- With the right antibiotic therapy, the infection will clear up in 1 to 2 weeks approximately. It is very important that you finish the medication course if you wish you heal completely without having to suffer from further bouts of this disorder.
- Women with critical chlamydia may need hospitalisation, pain medicine and IV (intravenous, or directly through the vein) antibiotics. Pregnant women with chlamydia infection can be safely cured with antibiotic such as erythromycin ethylsuccinate, amoxicillin and azithromycin.
Your partner needs testing and treatment as well to avoid further spread and reinfection. It is vital not to engage in any sexual activity while the treatment is ongoing. A further retest should be done three months later to make sure the infection is rectified. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.