Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Ahuja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran AhujaYour feedback matters!
Helllo team doctor actually I am pregnant seventh week is gong to be end wit type 1diabities taking insulin morning 34 units evening 28 not stable Sugar sometimes fasting 118 ,107,111 and pp127, 141 ,143like this kyaa yee theek aur control kese kare please help.
My age is 20 nd my weight is only 40 kg. Should I use hungree syrup for gaining weight. please suggest.
Backache is a very common complaint during pregnancy and a lot of pregnant women believe it is an inevitable part of being pregnant. But if we understand the reasons why it happens, then we can take remedial measures to help ourselves.
1) Majority of backache happens due to wrong posture and improved posturewill reduce the stress on your back. As the pregnancy advances, the growing baby bulk pushes the center of gravity forwards. This enhances the natural curve of the back and puts the back muscles under more stress.
One must try to walk tall and keep the stomach tucked in towards the back (as far as comfortable) while standing and walking. Always bend from your knees and not waist to pick up something from below (even your baby). Avoid sudden twisting movements from the waist,instead turn the whole body sideways to reach the object.
2) Try to improve upon the strength of the back muscles by gradually including theendurance exercises in your daily regimen. One can safely do almost all kinds of exercises till the fifth month of pregnancy but always have a word with your doctor before starting.
3) Always take your supplements (calcium, Vitamin D as prescribed by your doctor because nature tends to draw calcium from mother's bones and divert it towards the baby. So any kind of deficiency will be more harmful for the mother rather than the baby.
4 Use a medium -firm mattress and a good pillow to sleep. Very soft or very firm (Orthopedic) mattresses may not be very comfortable during pregnancy.
5) During early pregnancy one can sleep in any posture including sleeping on your tummy if this makes you more comfortable. After the 6th month of pregnancy it is better to sleep preferably on your side with a small cushion placed between your knees A gentle back massage is very soothing at times. Drink plenty of water and other liquids so you don't have urinary infections or constipation which may also sometimes cause backache.
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl, I missed my periods last month, my last period date was 13-02-2016. After that I had intercourse on 15th and consumed ipill and again on 19 and 20th I got period for two days. I got checked myself with pregnancy test card and blood test for pregnancy from lal path lab. But both tests were negative means I am not pregnant. Then I consumed 10 tablets regestrone 5mg tablets for three days (three tablets in a day) on 11, 12, 13 april 2016 and one on 14th april 2016. But till date no periods. Kindly suggest me on this. An early reply will help me to get out of stress. Thanks in advance.
Pneumonia is an inflammation and infection of the lungs. This is a condition where the alveoli or the air sacs located in the lungs fill up with fluid and pus. It is because of this that oxygen cannot reach the infected individual’s bloodstream. People with pneumonia generally have cough, fever, and breathing problems. At times, it can also result in chest pain.
This is a condition that can affect one or both the lungs. There are different forms of this disease. Pulmonary infection is considered one of the most common causes of this disease. It is a kind of infection related to gram-negative or gram-positive bacteria and viruses. Certain infectious agents sharing the similarities of bacteria and viruses might also result in pneumonia.
Symptoms of pneumonia in adults
The symptoms of pneumonia in adults include:
- Coughing up slightly bloody, brown or green mucus
- Loss of appetite
- Rapid breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
The milder forms of this disease do not disturb the regular functions of the affected individual and are called “walking” pneumonia.
Signs of pneumonia in children
Unlike adults, kids suffering from pneumonia might not experience a fever or a nagging cough. They might have more subtle signs of this infection. However, children have relatively higher chances of being infected because they do not have fully-developed immune systems. Overall, the signs of pneumonia vary according to the age of an individual.
Pneumonia caused by bacteria like Chlamydophila pneumoniae and Mycoplasma pneumoniae generally result in milder signs of the disease in kids. This kind of pneumonia is called walking or atypical pneumonia and is generally found among school-going children. Children suffering from mild pneumonia might not feel very sick, but they can have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Low-grade fever
- Dry cough
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!