Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran AhujaYour feedback matters!
What is laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery is the technique of performing surgery by making small cuts (5-10 mm usually) over the abdomen and inserting special instruments through them. Hence the name 'keyhole' surgery. The surgeon performs surgery using these special instruments, one of which is a camera while looking at the image on a screen.
The advantage of this procedure over traditional surgery is that since there is the absence of a large incision, pain is much less, recovery is faster, the hospital stay is less, complications are less.
On top of this, there is a cosmetic benefit of absence of scar!!
Nowadays, we perform almost all abdominal surgeries laparoscopically including those for appendicitis, gallstones, hernia, GERD (reflux disease), peptic ulcers, achalasia cardia, spleen removal, pancreatic surgery, liver surgery, surgery for cancers of stomach, food pipe (esophagus), small intestine and large intestine (colon and rectal cancers), hysterectomy (uterus removal) and nephrectomy (kidney removal).
In addition, we also perform specialised surgeries like those for morbid obesity laparoscopically. One of our award winning videos has been for sympathectomy for excessive sweating over palms, axilla and feet.
So, welcome to the world of Minimal Access Surgery.
Advantages of keyhole surgery:
Faster return to daily routine
Earlier return to work
Less wound infection complications
Fewer chances of postoperative chest infection
Hi my name is anil vishwakarma age 26 years. I am doing a job of driver. I jave a back pain before 5 months and I was take pain relief tablet also but this is not giving satisfaction from pain. Please tell me what will I do?
Sexual problem, early ejaculation not getting sufficient happiness, penis is becoming to short day by day.what should I do?
Fluids (water and juices) and dates should be added to each Suhoor (pre-dawn meal) and Iftar (dinner – the meal that ends the day's fast). The fast is broken with dates, followed by dinner.
Suhoor: a bowl of Oats orridge with milk, one slice of toast and a handful of unsalted nuts
Iftar: Moong daal Bhajji+Custard+Fruits+dates
Suhoor: wheat-based cereal with milk, and an apple or banana
Iftar: chicken with boiled rice, vegetable curry and mixed salad, followed by fruit salad with single cream
Suhoor: a bowl of shredded wheat or Oats/ muesli and a pear or orange
Iftar: baked fish with roasted vegetables, or fish curry with rice followed by sweet vermicelli or one piece of jalebi (an Indian sweet)
Suhoor: cheese, then one teaspoon of jam with crackers or toast, and a handful of dried fruits
Iftar:Durum Wheat pasta cooked with vegetables and chicken kabab and a slice of plain cake with custard
All Friends -Please do not eat products having MSG/Derivative of MSG -E-627,E-631.
I have to much gas problem sometime its pain also I take medicine also but it just relive for a little time so what should I do?
I masturbate in the morning and in the evening I had sex with my girlfriend. But I did not cum inside her vagina I pull it out. Would she be pregnant because of pre-cum?
I have joint pain in my knee. Its very painful. How I relief from it? Its not only my but also my all family problem. Is this a genetic problem?
I am 28 yeArs old. I have much constipation problem. Nd obesity problem also. Am also suffered from menstrual problem. What should I do now.
How I manage my daily food to control extra fat many time I several from acidity and outside food not sute my body.
How to boost immunity power in a very short time is there any regular diet to strengthen the immunity.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dear sir, I have a problem for my oily skin this is the reason that on my skin always sweating, pimples,darkness please suggest me that what can I do?
I am 26 years old man my problem is, Mera pet nikal gaya hai aise kam karne Ka solution please bataye.
How can we increase the weight of 7 days old baby boy at the time of delivery he is 2.5 kg but due to some fever and jaundice his weight reduced to 2 kg then how will we increase his weight.
I want to gain weight in a healthier way without eating those mass gaining powders. What should I do?
Iam an ocd patient you suggested me to take medicines but due to family problems I was unable to take it is there any alternate medicines to get rid of ocd please help me iam a student unable to bear ocd.
My teeth is very yellow 2 times brush karta hun phir bhi mere teeth yellow hain what should I do Dr.
Before starting out for a walk, relax and take a deep breath and fill your lungs with fresh air which will move them into their most efficient position. After you exhale, maintain the chest in this position with shoulders down and slightly back throughout the walk.