Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KholerYour feedback matters!
What is the reason of increasing white blood cells in the blood? What I have to eat or avoid to keep my white blood cells in the given range?
My mother age 60 suffering from high fever 102 with sneezing and khasi-sore throat from two days. After crocin intake fever comes down but increases in evening. Should I give dolo650 or any anti-biotic required.
60 mg/kg/day means for a 75 kg person male 4500 mg which means 45 tablets of iron pills containing 100 mg of elemental iron a day. So I heard in article this is toxic dosage which is fatal. My friend (75 kg male) due to suicidal tendencies consumed 45tabs of iron morning, afternoon and night with 15tabs each time just before food. He suffered with vomiting n nausea. How did the overdosed iron wasn't toxic to him? Is that a Miracle?
Dear Doctor, My brother has schizophrenia for more than 8 years now. He is not able to get recovered from his situation. Though he is able to talk to us like a normal person, he is not able to take a responsibility. He is jobless and showing no interest in anything. I am worried about his future. He is under medication. But he is not getting better. Medicines control his hallucinations for the time being. But it's not curing him completely. Please advice.
I am suffering from measles for the last 1 week, there is a lump developed on right side of my neck behind ear. Can you suggest me is it a side effect on medicines which I am taking lile herpikind 800mg as per suggestion of my doctor or it is due to infection of bacteria of measles or it is a symptoms of cancer as a smoke regularly cigrate and weeds? But this type of things never happened before, so I am worried please reply asap. What is the cause of lump? Or what should I do to remove that lump?
I am with 22 years old for last three days i am suffering from cold cough and headache what should I do?
Hi I am a 19 years old MALE and I am suffering from constipation. I have consulted many doctors and the problem is not getting solved. Please suggest some home therapy.
I had a sex with prostitute without condom and she is a mother of 1 baby Im scared for hiv how would know that im infected by hiv or not please help me out.
I am 58 years old and my creatinine level is 2.0, should I go for angiography. I am feeling pain in my heart, I faced a heart attack last year, please advise.
My mother is suffering from vericose veins since a very long time.At times the pain becomes unbearable.She feel regular pain in her legs in the evening when she comes back home after wotk.We have consulted many doctors but operation seems to be very risky. Is this a heridity problem? any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!
Sir, what is the symptoms of swine flu. I sneeze so often in the morning and evening. Suggest I am living in pune. Where to consult doctors specialised fer swine flu.
What is it?
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.