Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Khai RazaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I married recently 6 months has been completed for now we do not want child with in 3 years what type of medicine do not side effects and well health condition medicine my wife already took 1 time medicine for abortion will done any medicine please briefly explain for my question, i do not use condom we had once sex after that she eat in papaya any positive results tell me.
Sir, iam worried that my penis foreskin is not getting back. When will be my penis get erect then I facing this problem. What are the remedies for it?
My grandmother has a skin tumor on the back of her head. The biopsy report says it has malignancy. So what to do?
I' m suffering from mouth ulcers. In a month I will have 2 to 3 times ulcers. Please help me to get rid of it. How to come out of it?
I am 23 year male past 2 week I was suffering from heavy cold. Please help me to get well from cold.
Hi I'm 27 years old and m married. Is there any methods or any medicine that will helps me to last longer in bed permanently? I can only last hardly for 2 mints during intercourse.
Hi Doctor, Good evening. I am Sunil, 29 years old. Recently I have done urinary test and below are microscopy results. Pus cells: 3-5 /hpf EP Cells: 2-3 /hpf Please let me know what is this.
I am having the problem of premature ejaculation. It happens to be very quickly many times. Pls suggest corrective medication.
Is it safe to put finger on top of penis during ejaculation? Bcoz many times I ejaculated before reaching bathroom from my bed.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.