Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavita Sandhu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita SandhuYour feedback matters!
I have more pains of legs I. E. Only below the n Knee. I am going walking daily for 45 min to 1hr in morning.
saviour Pain in upper knee I am not able to fold knee it paining I can't keep it straight can it be stop or can it be cure.
Dear sir I have pain in my legs from last 9 days. I can't walk properly long distended. please suggest what should I do fast relief.
One of the most common knee injuries is an anterior cruciate ligament sprain or tear.
Athletes who participate in high demand sports like soccer, tennis, squash, football, and basketball are more likely to injure their anterior cruciate ligaments.
The anterior cruciate ligament can be injured in several ways:
1. Changing direction rapidly
2. Stopping suddenly
3. Slowing down while running
4. Landing from a jump incorrectly
5. Direct contact or collision, such as a football tackle
The typical symptoms include:
1. Pain with swelling. Within 24 hours, your knee will swell. If ignored, the swelling and pain may resolve on its own. However, if you attempt to return to sports, your knee will probably be unstable and you risk causing further damage to the cushioning cartilage (meniscus) of your knee.
2. Loss of full range of motion
3. Tenderness along the joint line
4. Discomfort while walking
It includes; combination of electrotherapy and exercise therapy protocols as advised by your therapist. Treatment started sooner the better.