Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kavita Katoch

Gynaecologist, New Delhi

Dr. Kavita Katoch Gynaecologist, New Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Kavita Katoch
Dr. Kavita Katoch is a popular Gynaecologist in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. You can meet Dr. Kavita Katoch personally at Dr Kavita Katoch's Clinic in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kavita Katoch on has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kavita Katoch

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Doctor I'm 19th weeks pregnant and after taking Cpink iron tablets. Having black stools. Please suggest.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DGO
Obstetrician, Vadodara
Hello Neema You are right. Excess of iron passes in Stool.Dont worry.Take it even after delivery to maintain your Hemoglobin level. Thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had pregnancy and have a six months old baby but didn't get periods till now what should I do? Is that anything serious.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
It is frequent not to get periods till breast feeding stops, so just get a preg test done, and if negative not to worry. Use condom with today spermicidal tablets every time you hv sex.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex in past few years occasionally so I want to know my vagina tightness loose will know my husband.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Vagina is elastic enough to accommodate even a child during childbirth. Vagina returns to its original relaxed state soon. To improve the firmness of vagina, kegal exercises can be used. This kegal exercises strengthen the pelvic area and therefore improving vagina tightness. Take care.
23 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M planning for my baby but had earlier 1 missed abortion n 1chemical pregnancy so m bit scared to plan again. I had done al the tested n al r fine. My gyco told me you can conceive again. M taking folic acid and ecosprin too. Is there anything you lyk to suggest.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
Hi,you are going in the right direction.One abortion is nothing.You can conceive again.Everything will go well. Don't worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am working in dehradun and my family are in rajasthan, I have a girl baby she's 6 year old. Now we want to plan second baby but I am unable to do it. I am not getting ready to having sex. I consult a doctor and he gave me these some medicines but no improvement I feel. Please suggest me I feel very nervous Thanks in advance.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, Your concern about decreased libido is primarily psychological and you would rather need a psychologist's opinion about your concern. Feel free to consult in detail.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old and using OPK to conceive. We have sex 4 days continuously after getting a positive. How many months should I try before consulting doctor in case if I do not conceive?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Advanced Infertility
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If you arte married for more than one year you can try for 3 months after which you can consult a fertility specialist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri date 18 jun ko ai thi and 20 ko khatm ho gai thi mera ovulation period min 25 days aur max 28 days hota hai maine 21 jun 26 jun 1 jul and 5 jil ko sex kia kya isme pregnancy ki chances hai aur main prega news se kab tak check kar sakti hu.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Yes there are chances that you can get pregnant. Wait for your period, if it gets delayed then do prega news test.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What r they reason of miscarriage. What kind of thing's r meal one should avoid to to avoid miscarriage. What kind of diet one should take to be safe during her pregnancy period.

Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Reasons for miscarriage are many Poor health Low haemoglobin Harmonal insufficiency Poor diet Stress Or an accident or fall Diet during pregnancy should be green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, juices, milk ,and healthy balanced diet No papaya and pineapple should be taken.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Polycystic ovaries are quite a common problem nowadays due to sedentary habit and excessive intake of out sided junk food.
-excessive weight gain
- irregular menstrual period
- difficulty in conception
- excessive hair growth over face

-the first line of treatment is weight reduction by regular exercises and by avoiding junk food
If still the weight is not controlled then medicines are given to normalize period and to improve fertility rate.

2 people found this helpful

My wife is 27 years old. She continue fall blooding from last 10 days after taken drugs of destroy pregnancy. Please give a suitable medicine to stop she's fall blooding.

MBBS, MD Obs & Gynae, FNB Reproductive Medicine
Gynaecologist, Jalandhar
She needs ultrasound to find out if it is incomplete abortion. She may require surgical cleaning of the cavity you should not delay as she will become weak with blood loss.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years female and I wanted to know the healthy foods which helps me to reduce my weight.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Rich in proteins like dal, green vegetables and low skimmed milk/ yoghurt fish/ chicken ; low calorie fruits like cucumber, oranges,; high fibres like roti/ brown bread/porridge. Cut down all sweets and calories
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my boyfriend for many time? Will i have any problem in my pregnancy. Please advise.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning if it dosent work then you must consult ayurveda doctor, They will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year female. I have problem with my periods. I generally have regular periods. 30-33 days cycle. This month I haven't got my periods. I had my last periods from 11may-14may. This month I haven't got till 26jun. Please suggest any medicine.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
I would first advise to get a urine pregnancy test. Many kits are now available in the market. If its negative then you could have medroxyprogeterone 10mg tab three times a day for seven days to initiate a withdrawl bleed. If positive please see a gynaecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcos 1 year back ago but now my periods are regular but pregnancy not occur pls suggest me some treatment.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Ireland, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
IVF Specialist, Delhi
PCOS patients have difficulty in ovulation, so some drugs are given for ovulation induction, usg monitoring is done to see for the size and growth of follicles. U also need to undergo some blood investigation to asses for your hormonal status and also your husband semen sample needs to be checked. Depending on investigation further treatment can be planned.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Unprotected sex before periods date 28.05.2017 and test result is negative but she take pill and period not came today. Period when come and toke any medicine. Last period date on 27.04.2017.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Vadodara
The periods can be delayed or irregular because of the pill. As they alter the hormonal system. I will suggest to use condoms and avoid unprotected sex. As this pills have many side effects. If still in doubt. Repeat the urine pregnancy test after few days. Or you can conult a gynaecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For first time intercourse. Every women get pain in the vagina? ANd blood flow also in vagina? please help us, coz of pain while having intercourse in vagina I I'll not continued it.

Minimal invasive surgery in gynaecology, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DNB, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Since the vagina is tight, initially some amount of pain is expected in intercourse. Also due to rupture of the hymen, some amount of bleeding will be there.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed