Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello, my gf and I had unprotected 1 day ego sex but I did not evacuate in her vagina. But to day was her periods day but its not happened so I gave her unwanted 72 and now she have vomiting 3 times and very weakness. What I should I do. She ll be ok?
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry, essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin:
- Frankincense oil – This ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
- Jojoba oil – With high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different skin products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging; such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
- Tea tree oil–The antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patients using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
- Ylang ylang oil –To stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
- Juniper oil –With an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
- Clary sage oil –Acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
- ￼Lavender oil: This popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bacteria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
- Rosehip seed oil: As a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
- Juniper berry oil – Powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
- Sandalwood oil –Our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new skin cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oil for dry skin and skin tags:
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft skin growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
- Myrrh oil – When the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens hat could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
- Orange oil – This essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
- Grapeseed oil – High in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
- Neroli oil – With powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and skin tags.
- Oregano oil – Boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
- Sweet basil oil – With antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.
Marriage life now 2 years completed . Both of us health is Good as per test (HSG, Semen) Both tubes are clear for. My Wife. Sperm count around 60millions for me. For me motility is little bit. Lower 15 instead 17. For that I'm taking tablets . What need to do for Improve the motility / Sperm counts ? Is that Homeopathy cures infertility? What is exact date of IC after period. How to identify ovulation day.
The bleeding after 7 days of taking ipill. Does that mean I am not pregnanat? will it affect my regular periods date? the bleeding lasted for 4 days and was similar to my periods but was not at the proper date.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
Still there are many misconceptions related to infertility and ivf. Here are some myths and facts.
Myth: infertility is primarily a female problem
Fact: both men and women may have infertility problems: about 15 percent of such cases are related to men, 40 percent to women and 30 percent to problems in both partners. Unidentified causes account for 15 percent of the cases.
Myth: alternative medicines can improve fertility
Fact: there is no scientific evidence to support this belief and using such types of medicines is a waste of time.
Myth: age is not a big factor in infertility
Fact: age has a direct correlation to women's egg quality and quantity. By the age of 35, the risk of infertility rises significantly as the woman's egg reserve starts declining after that age. Age 18 to 29 are the most fertile years of a woman's life.
Myth: ivf has a 100 percent success rate
Fact: success rate for ivf depends on a number of factors such as the woman's age, cause of infertility, the institution where the procedure is done and other biological and hormonal conditions. The process results in successful pregnancies in 40 to 50 percent cases. In three consecutive cycles, success rate goes up to 80 to 90 percent.
Myth: it is a painful procedure
Fact: multiple injections used in the treatment can cause discomfort but it isn't painful. The process of egg collection is done under general anaesthesia and the embryo transfer is a painless process.
Myth: babies born via ivf are at risk of birth defects and abnormalities
Fact: the chance of abnormality is slightly higher as compared to the babies conceived through sexual intercourse. Babies born via ivf are 1.3 times more likely to be born with birth defect.
Myth: ivf always results in" multiple pregnancy"; the woman will have twins or triplets
Fact: the chances of" multiple pregnancy" may be lessened by reducing the number of embryos transferred, especially in young women.
Myth: if the ivf process is unsuccessful, it is the end of the road for the couple trying to have a baby
Fact: there are many couples who have conceived naturally or with intrauterine insemination (iui) even after going through an unsuccessful ivf procedure.
Myth: ivf is too expensive
Fact: most ivf cycles cost from rs 1 to rs 1.3 lakh (including medicines) but the positive outcome of the process is more precious.
I have done sex, though it was not full sex, as neither sperm has came out, nor my entire pennis entered to vagina, its around 20 days ago, now my partner is worried as she do not want any kid, please help.
Hi I am 29 year old married female. I had sex in 3rd day of period. Now my period is delayed by 8 days. My pregnancy test is negative. What's the problem? what should I do? any prescription please?
How to stop the pregnancy if confirm. As ipill tablet works r any other tablet. So please tell me right path. Bcoz we r unmarried.
I am 24 years old recently got married 6 month back we didn't want child so I have taken around 6 to 7 i-pill in 6 months now we are planning to have a baby will this tablet create any problem in my pregnancy I have missed my period this month when I had a pregnancy test it was negative will it be any problem in me to get pregnant.
Hii I am 24 and today I had seen water discharges from my both nipple after squeezing pls suggest it is normal or serious issue I m relay afraid please help me out.
I am 13th week pregnant. I have a cyst in right overy. Sometimes I have a back pain. So I am worried about the condition.
What is a better way to have safe sex. What is the better position to have sex how can we know that the women is ready to have sex how can I seduce a women to have sex . Without difficulty.
For many people, their morning is incomplete without a cup of hot beverage. A hot cup of tea (black, white or green) or coffee can lift your mood and spirits in no time. After a long and tiring day, most people crave for hot beverages. It helps them feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
But now comes a big jolt for the ardent fans of hot beverages. As per the findings by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) (an agency that deals with the evaluation of the cariogenic factors and agents for the World Health Organization), drinking very hot beverages may trigger cancer (especially of the mouth and esophagus) in some people. While alcohol, tobacco, red meat, to name a few, have already found their way into the list of carcinogenic agents, the hot beverages had been the latest addition that has left many people shocked and baffled.
The same agency, IARC had in the 1990's (1991 to be precise) classified yerba maté tea (a famous and traditional South American tea usually served very hot) as a potential carcinogenic agent. The study suggested that using yerba maté for long (often in large quantities) can trigger cancer (mouth, lungs, and esophagus) in some people. Some research stressed that the main cause of concern was the presence of the carcinogenic agent, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in yerba maté.
However, the latest study has included all hot beverages, heated over 65C or 149F as potential carcinogens. The study stressed on the fact that when you drink a very hot beverage, more than often, it goes on to injure the esophageal cells and tissues. In some cases, this can trigger cell multiplication. If unfortunately, some of these cells undergo mutations in the process, then it can, in turn, result in abnormal cell growth. This deviation, in turn can eventually give rise to tumors, which are often found to be malignant and carcinoid in nature. In other words, the thermal injury caused to the esophageal lining due to hot beverages can cause cancer.
In many places (restaurants and cafes), the hot beverages are typically served at a temperature, ranging from 71 - 85 degree Celsius, thus making the situation even worse.
However, there is a lot to rejoice for the coffee lovers. The WHO and IARC have surprising dropped coffee from its list of potentially carcinogenic agents. What was believed to be a carcinogenic agent (especially bladder cancer) for long has suddenly been rendered harmless. Some researchers and scientists believe that the antioxidants present in the coffee beans can go a long way to prevent and reduce the instances of cancer. Thus, having coffee in moderation may prove to be helpful. However, the credibility of these findings is yet to be accepted by one and all.
The hot tea lovers will surely wait for similar path-breaking research and miracles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Known as elaichi, this spice is effective in curing nausea acidity, bloating, gas stomach cramps.
-it helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
-it also improves your circulation to your lungs.
- it is a good detoxifier. It helps clean out the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys.
- it is also used for mouth ulcer and fights bad breath.
- it also helps to get rid of hiccups.
What do I do if I am sexually active and have missed my periods?
When you miss your periods and are sexually active, the first thought that comes to mind is that of a pregnancy. A simple pregnancy test should be done with the help of commercially available test strips. One simply needs to add three drops of urine in the well provided on the kit. A single line means there is no detectable pregnancy as yet and two lines means that you are pregnant. At times one line is faint and the other dark. In such a situation, it is best to get in touch with your doctor to decide the best option available to you.
It is advisable to check the expiry date of the strip before use and to preferably use the first urine in the morning as it is the most concentrated urine sample of the day. If you are unable to do the test early morning then any urine sample would do but if the test is negative, please make sure that you repeat the test after 24-28 hours.
If you are very stressed about the reliability of the pregnancy kit, you can go for a blood test for pregnancy which is 100 percent accurate and also tells us about the approximate time ultrasound scan should be performed to check the baby's position in the uterus.
There could be many other reasons for missing the periods besides pregnancy and these are PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), use of an emergency contraceptive pill (like I-pill), ovarian cyst, stress, extensive travelling, medical diseases like tuberculosis and hormonal imbalances specially of thyroid to name a few.
Whatever be the reason for missed and overdue periods, one should still rule out pregnancy as you could still be pregnant even with all the above mentioned conditions.
Every woman should know how to keep a period calendar so that she knows when her cycle has gone overdue. Many a times it is a false alarm and the periods are actually on time.