Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavita Bhardwaj
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita BhardwajYour feedback matters!
On my face pimple leaves their black spot and also a very big black spot on my nose please suggest me what should I do ti remove these pimple black spot.
Sir, I have small red pimples on my face, there is itching on it and hence my skin appear as a dry and faded skin only from chin. I have oily skin and fedup of these acnes and pimples. Please provide me with a easy treatment to cure my acne.
I am taking medicine of fever with a same doctor since a month but feeling well only when i am having medicine, so should i change my doctor??
All you need to know about Cystic acne
Cystic acne is a dermatological condition in which the skin pores get blocked causing infection and inflammation. Over secretion of sebum creates an optimal environment for the bacteria trapped in the pores to thrive; and the bacterium, Propionibacterium acnes is responsible for this condition.
This form of acne occurs when the infection occurs deep within the skin causing a painful, swollen, red bump filled with pus. It usually takes place during teens or the late 20's. An estimated, 80% of the people suffer from cystic acne between 11 and 30 years of age.
The primary reasons for cystic acne are:
- Hormonal changes pertaining to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy or birth control
- Greasy cosmetics, lotions, and soaps that cause allergy can also lead to this form of acne
- An inherited tendency for acne can also be a likely cause
Cystic acne tends to produce inflammatory cysts and nodules, which are visible and painful. In addition, they pose the danger of causing visible scarring and shallow depressions on the face.
Usual medicines, which are used to treat mild acne, have little effect on cystic acne, what you must do in this case:
- Use of oral antibiotics, which helps to keep the bacteria in check and also reduce inflammation
- Birth control pills are often effective treatment for regulating hormones in women
Some of the preventative measures would be:
- Not touching the cysts is advisable as it can lead the infection to spread
- Relaxation and adequate sleep are also recommended as stress causes the body to release more hormones which can worsen the condition
- Some studies indicate diet low in sugar also help to reduce the condition
Related Tip: 5 Hidden Causes of Acne, Revealed!