Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaveri GulatiYour feedback matters!
I've been undergoing slight pain in the ends of my gum area. The top gum have slightly come off and I believe it's due to a new teeth coming out. Isn't it to early for my wisdom teeth to come out? Is there any medicines for the pain? I'm 19 years old.
From two three months when i am washing my mouth then blood comes through from my teeth. What I have to do?
I have common mouth ulser in a week for a 3to 4 days. What should I do. Please give me advice for permanent relax from this problem.
The back right side of my gum has swollen and the problem persists from 3 weeks, I used listrine to get rid of it but it didnt work at all. The gum is on the backside of teeth and whenever I chew something from that side it pains. What should I do?
My one side of face /jaw is more muscular than other. This has caused face unsymmetrical. please help. I dint had it before. please help its annoying. Can face exercises help?
I am 28 year male about two years ago I have ejected my premolar teeth due to cavity and pain. Now a day a teeth just side by that teeth also also affected by small cavity and I feel that cavity increase day by day. A teeth just above it in upper jaw also began to same problem. I brushes twice a day by patanjali paste, yet problem occur. What is cause? And precautions.
My tooth aches badly. Doctor suggedted root canaling. Will root canal make my teeth damage in future?
I have 32 teeth in my mouth. Can I grow one more tooth? So, that I can eat my food quickly and I can smile bigger and I can get full paisa vasool from my toothpaste?
Teeth capping or new teeth making. I just want to what material is used to prepare these teeth as I am pure veg (no onion/garlic).
I have some Tongue Ulcer Problem right from my childhood. I always face problems to eat hot food, spicy items. Due to this I consume a lot of water and also faces indigestion problems. Tried with allopathy doctors says no use of treatment. Homeopathy not much effective after a course of 6 months. Please suggest me.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.