Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaushik Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik JainYour feedback matters!
Got married one year ago. No child yet. Today is first day of period, blood came from vagina as a solid and fall down while going urine and not blood fluid. Why is this happen like this differently? What Wil be the cause for this.
Respected dr, me and my gf had sex for 1st time thn I used condom during sex, thn after some minutes blood came from her vagina and she said that she have lot of pain in that time, but we thought that she lost her virginity so only the blood came from her vagina. But she missed her regular periods time, and I am sure that my sperm did not reach her vagina. If there is any problem for changing her periods time? Or we want to wait for some more days? Dear Dr. I am waiting for your reply.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of its sufferers. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those who are close to, or going through, menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes includes loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and Vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X Ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beams to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious Vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density, and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place.
I am pregnant for 45 days and it's in the early stage of pregnancy. Whether it is safe to travel by two wheeler and train during this period. Whether having sex with my husband is safe during this period. For how many month it is critical to do physical works.
I and my girl friend had sex on 12/10/17, after two hours she had ipill tablet, after 6 days she got period but the period stopped within one day, my question is she is pregnant.
I am 25 years unmarried women. I had an intercourse with my boyfriend before 2 weeks just the next of my menstrual cycle got completed and had an contraceptive pill with 30 hrs. After 8 days I again started with the cycle of 5 days. I consulted a gym she medicated me with gynedol liquid and Dexorange capsules. After 2 days of starting the medicines I felt to vomit but the next morning after brush it was a sour spit. Worried about why did it happen so?
So I am 21. I am not having my periods since two months. I took an i-pill on 15 june n my date of periods was 25 but I missed it and then I missed the next period as well. Now I feel weak. My appetite has gone down. So few days ago I bleed a lil after peeing. And was facing vaginal pain during urinating. At first I thought I had my periods but it does not look like that. So i'm confused and worried.
Hi Sir, Me and my gf have sex in 18/1/18 with condom. After that we don't have intercourse. But we are done dry humping with full of cloth. So sir/mam can precum swim through 2 layers of cloth and pregnant a girl? After dry humping she have her periods in March and April. She have 44 days cycle and 6 days of periods.in may she have fever with cold and muscle pain and head aches. After that doctor give a blood test. She have very low amount of blood in her body. After that she have her periods in may. But the periods comes very early. And she have low periods flow. She filled 5 full pads. But she have only 3 days of periods.in normal she have 6 days periods. But in may she have only 3 days of periods with low periods flow. So why this happen? Why she have only 3 days of periods? Can there any chance of pregnancy? She have very low amount of blood in her body. We are done beta HCG blood test in 26 February 2018. The result comes 0.48 mIU/ml (negative). After that she have periods in June but the periods stays only 4 days. In normal she have 6 days of periods. After that in 4/6/18 we are do home pregnancy test 2 times and two different pregnancy test kit. We are first test in quick check. And second time we are test in i can pregnancy test. Both pregnancy test results negative. After that in 25/7/18 me and my gf have done dry humping with full of clothes. After that in July she don't have her periods. So why this was happen? Why she skip her July periods? Can this cause for pregnancy? Is there any chance of pregnancy? I am very tensed. Please answer. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Pls answer me.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!