Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik JainYour feedback matters!
From last year my weight gone up 65 to 75 I am suffering from pcod and taking yamini please help me this pills cure my problem.
Is it any chance of pregnancy 4 days before of next period? Though ejaculation took place near vagina.
I had tubactomy one year back n my period is regular nw this month only I have less period only 2 3 drops my husband live with only 2 days before my period. please why it's happening it never happen before. I check by scan not have pco not have a thyroid then.
How much will be the success rate of using an ipill contraceptive tablet used by the 36 hours of intercourse. And the intercourse was done during the safe periods.
I am newly married. We are planning to make baby. So tell me which is the correct time to have intercourse. To get pregnant quicker.
I'm 29 yrs old, married, no kid. Trying for a kid. Suffering from pcod, shall I go for laproscopy. Does it works?
My gf did not have any side effects after having unwanted 72. She took on 27th june at 3pm. 4 days have passed but she is normal and did not had any side effects. Is it normal? is she safe? is side effects necessary? please answer me.
Hello I am 37 years old & my wife is 35 years old we are trying for our first baby not yet successful we have sex from 5th day of her period every alternate day till she gets her period. First I give her pleasure (orgasm) by foreplay and have sex with Johnson baby oil as lube. Are we making any mistakes please advice worried a lot. Thanks.
Whenever a couple opts for IVF, the main question in their mind is that will it be successful? The chances depend on a number of factors, the most important one being the quality of eggs. If the eggs are not good, they will not be able to get fertilized, or even if they get fertilized the embryo they will form will be abnormal. Thus to be precise, IVF treatment requires a successful embryo implantation which can be only possible if the eggs are good. Thus, directly or indirectly, the egg quality influences the success of IVF treatment. If an embryo looks good, it does not mean that the implantation will be carried out successfully. Many internal factors too contribute to the quality of eggs and thus the success of IVF treatment. These factors are discussed below.
Hormonal imbalance is one of the most widespread reasons behind many problems, and IVF treatment is no exception. When a woman is reported to have more than normal levels of the Follicle Stimulating Hormone or FSH on the third day of her menstrual cycle, then a popular term is used by the doctors, that is, “diminishes ovarian reserve.” What does this really mean? This means that the woman’s eggs are not healthy. Although they would look healthy and even get fertilized normally.
Not only this but they will also experience embryonic cleavage in a totally normal way. But the difference is that they won’t divide further beyond the eight-celled stage and implantation is impossible. What happens is that the ovaries do not produce enough signals that are required and the pituitary gland does not receive the signals that it should. So the body synthesizes more FSH to stimulate the ovaries. This ultimately leads to a diminished ovarian reserve and thus a decreased egg quality. Since implantation is not possible, IVF becomes a failure.
Advancing age of the woman
Imbalance in the FSH levels is not the only reason behind IVF failure. Even if the levels are okay, the age of the woman may also lead to failure. You must be wondering why. So here is the answer to your question. With age, the spindle fiber gets broken, and thus the chromosomes are not separated equally. This leads to unequal division of the chromosomes. Ultimately the eggs become abnormal genetically, and the embryo that results from them become abnormal too.
IVF success relies on a number of factors and egg quality is just one of them. But it is also one of the crucial factors. Speak to your doctor and be sure from beforehand about your egg quality so that your efforts do not go waste.
If you want to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.
Sir my wife is suffering with hbsag positive is there any danger to her life and safety precautions for me to control it and this disease is attacked to my recently during pregnancy she is 6 months pregnant.
Chocolate biscuits, chocolate cup cakes are very favourite to me. Can I eat them in my pregnancy? Not eating daily.
I'm 24 ange man. Me and my girlfriend mates tomorrow, from that we have a tension about the chances or pregnancy. Her periods last date was 25th August. Is there is any possibility for pregnancy doctor.
My last mens date is 18th feb 2015. And now my pregnency test is positive. Plz tell now I m in which week?
I had unprotected sex and I am breastfeeding feeding my 3 month old baby what should I do to avoid pregnancy and I just had c section.
is there female condom ? If there, then how it insert (use), and where it is available, please inform . Thanks.
Recently I going to abortion by dns and after abortion doctor gave me doris oral contraceptive pills can you confirm me what is the use of this medicines it takes regularly 21 days don't miss any single day. Please suggest me why?
Conditions related to the eating patterns or behavior of an individual which leave a negative impact on the health of the person are known as eating disorders. These can lead to the deficiency of sufficient nutrition in the body. The heart, the digestive system, the bones, and the teeth and the mouth are the body parts that generally get affected due to this condition.
Although the root cause is not known exactly, there are several factors which can be held responsible for causing this type of disorders likes:
1. Genetics-A person, who has parents or siblings suffering from eating disorders, has higher chances of suffering from it as well.
2. Society- In order to fit into the society, people often find it very necessary to look the best, which means being thin. Peer pressure and the worry about what people say fuels the desire, more like desperation in a person to become thin, which may lead to an eating disorder.
3. Emotional and psychological health- Problems directly linked with the psychological and emotional health of a person, like low self-esteem, impulsive behavior, relationship associated trouble and perfectionism can also lead to eating disorders.
There are certain factors which increase the risk of eating disorders.
1. Age-Anyone can suffer from this condition. However, a teenager or a young adult has higher chances of getting an eating disorder.
2. Gender- Females have higher risks of suffering from eating disorders than men.
3. Stress- Anyone who is going through any kind of emotional/mental stress has high chances of getting an eating disorder.
4. Family history-People who have a family history of this condition, i.e. their parents or siblings had suffered from it earlier, have higher chances of getting any kind of eating disorder.
5. Other mental disorders-Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression and anxiety are some mental disorders which may trigger this condition in an individual.
6. Profession-Athletes, sports persons, dancers, models or actors have higher chances of suffering from eating disorders because they always have this urge/want to look the best, so they starve themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.