Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaushal
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. KaushalYour feedback matters!
I am in depression due to my mother's loss, I am good outside, talk normally to others but when I am alone, I feel broken, my big exam is coming and I am not giving study that much, now I am 19 years old and my weight comes to 47 kg. I became too thin. Fruits,milk, vegetable not working. With this body I can not do exercise gymming. Please suggest something with name and dosage (except medication, fruits,non veg etc) to make me to be healthy and to look also and not to look like a child in my graduation final year!
Hey I am 19 years 6months older Guy. Now recently I checked my height I am around 160cm and I am really want to grow taller. What are the steps to grow taller? What food I should take daily to grow taller? Will I grow taller? Just I want to gain 2-3 inches and thats enough for me. Just around 167 that is 5.6ft I want to grow at least that ft inches. Doctor everyone is around me making fun of me. I really depressed feel to get even end my life. I cannot handle life with this height. Please tell me steps to grow taller. Please! Help me.
I want to achieve my goals but l got anxiety and panic attacks so what should l do? And also l want make more strong to my will power ,plz tell me what should l do to get rid off it?
Tightness in left chest area and shoulder from several days and my doctor did ecg one month ago and he said it's fine and he came to conclusion that it's muscle related and I was experiencing muscle spasm. There is lots of stomach and heart burn. I'm extremely terrified by this and full of anxiety.
I am asking just a general question that I have seen people who are heavy smokers and smoking 1-2 pack if cigarettes daily & they seem to have healthy skin & I who smokes alternatively & just 2-3 cigarettes is getting skin problems like roughness, irregular skin & facial burning. Please suggest me something.
Since childhood I speak very fast and some times I feel difficult in speaking few words. How to reduce it.
Hello, My daughter is 22 years old. When she sleeps at night, she feels that a ghost is trying to kill her. She becomes very afraid and start weeping. She is facing this problem from past 8 months. Sometimes she says "Mar gyi, Hum sab Mar jayenge". She is taking medicine from almost one month. This problem repeats itself.
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, basil, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.