Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. KaushalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from depression due to which there is vibration in my neck what are the precaution I may take ?
I am a student and I am unable to concentrate whenever I try to study, my mind wanders so can you please suggest me any way so that I can concentrate properly.
Hi, I have been suffering general anxiety disorder since last 6 months. I have undergone many blood tests and lab reports all are normal. However, Every evening between 6 to 8 PM I do feel very anxious, fatigue, irritated and all kind of bodily sensations comes up and makes me like I am going to die. I am not sure what is the problem with me - is it physical or mental but not able to keep myself in healthy state of mind during this period and quality of life gets deteriorated. Worst of all is my Blood pressure goes up during this period up to 150/92. My physician says I am hypochondriac and stop noticing body sensations and get on with life but I am really scared mainly the high BP and damage it does to my body parts. Please help.
I have cold allergy. It comes once a week. Iam totally disturbed by the this. I can not concentrate in my studies. What should I do.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am addicted of tobacco. I want to quit this but I am not able to do. please give me some suggestion and medicine which helps Me on quit tobacco.
Hello, I am started drinking a tonic made of turmeric, ginger,curry leaves. I don't know exactly because of that or not. Am having serious neck pain. Please save me from this.
I want ask this question to a psychologist because I do not know what my problem is a psychological or not I am a girl also I love a girl I wanna be a boy by doing from surgery.
After a long time depression im trying to recover and move on but my health is totally spoiled because of this long time mental condition can you please suggest me a good healthy diet to become more energetic and physically as well as mentally strong.
How depression, stress n worry affect the penis. What are d causes of penis shrinkage & bend. I hv a bend penis toward right. What should I do.
Greeting most of my hair from front side had fallen out and became thin. I m very depressed due it. I never tried any solution for this. So I have to ask is there any genuine way that my hair become healthy n at some extent to restore hair. Plzz help me.
Sir I am 23 years old and I am smoking from last 6 years I am not able to give up this habit I even tried anti smoking chewing gums but it did not help what should I do .please suggest some healthy alternatives for ciggerates that may help.
Series Of Depressing Incidents, Break ups Of relationships, Trust Issues, Insomnia, Failures. What To Do?
Hi doc, when I skip playing notes on guitar I get angry soon by the anger I'm unable to play guitar from professional I become beginner. And the distortion sound does it damage our ear drum?
I am 21 years old male, and have memory loss for last 6 months. Please advice me and solve my problem.
Hello Doctor, I have depression. My main problem is memory loss and lack of concentration. It has affected my job greatly. My doctor gave me a series of medicines. My mood is OK now and feeling better but memory is not improving even after many tries of Medicine. I started taking medicine 3 months back. Now I have lost belief that my memory loss can be cured. Do you know anything about my condition? Can it be cured? Thanks in advance.
- There are two level of your mind: conscious or subconscious.
- You think with your conscious mind & whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind, which create according to the nature of your thoughts.
- Subsconscious mind is the seat of your emotions & is the creative mind. If you think good, good will follow; if you think evil, evil will follow. This is the way your mind works.
- Your subconscious mind accepts what is impressed upon it or what you consciously believe. It does not reason things out like your conscious mind,& it does not argue with you controversially.
- Your subconscious mind is like a soil, which accepts any kind of seed, good or bad.
Your thoughts are active and might be likened unto seeds. Negative, destructive
thoughts continue to work negatively in your subconscious mind, and in due time will come forth into outer experience which corresponds with them.
- Subsconsious mind does not engage in proving whether your thoughts are good or bad, true or false, but it responds according to the nature of your thoughts or suggestions. Example if you consciously assume something as true, even though it may be false, your subsconscious mind will accepts it as true and proceed to bring about results, which must necessarily follow, because you consciously assumed it to be true.
- The law of your mind is this: you will get a reaction or response from your subsconscious mind according to the nature of the thought you hold your conscious mind.