Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. KaushalYour feedback matters!
I have severe headache for the past 1 week. I feel very depressed and could not sleep properly. Please guide me.
I am not concentrating in studying. There are many thoughts are coming to my mind. I am degrading myself. My friends are make enjoy as well as studies but I not.
I am under severe depression due to work pressure. I can not even sleep upto 3 hrs. Please help me to give a solution for this to getting proper sleep,
I consulted a doctor who claimed that I had bronchitis. After that I reduced my smoking for some days. Now my coughing is bit lesser. Is there any way I can reduce the chances of bronchitis and various problems due to smoking by changing my diet?
What is the difference between Hookah smoking and cigarette. Does Hookah with flavor harms body? Kindly give some deep insight about that. Because over the internet there are different different perspective and it's quite confusing.
My mind always think about sex and am showing very interested in it how to control it my age is 22 I need to control it.
Hi I am a 25. Year old unmarried girl. I have been living away from my family from past 7 years now due to study, job etc. Currently I am working. Its been few months that I had an argument with my father regarding marriage stuff as I dnt feel like marrying anyone. Now I have been feeling a lot disconnected to everyone, my family, my frnds, I enjoy almost nothing. I feel blank about everyone. I barely talk to my family members. I barely enjoy any sort of moment. But I was not this kind of girl until that argument occurred. I used to enjoy alot but cannot figure it out what is wrong with me now. I also have a bf whom I am ok marrying with but now I guess I have ideal feeling for everyone. At one time I want to, the other time I am confused. I have few frnds in office with whom I am a completely different person. I njoy, I laugh, I joke but as soon as I return home everything changes. Though these people does not count much for me I stay happy wid them but not with the persons closely known to me. I am so annoyed with the way my life has become. I can not figure it out. Please let me know if this is any kind of depression or something. Thanks.
Hello doctor myself I am 22 years old man. My mind is so weak. I cant remember anything. Even I forgot what I have lean yesterday. Please suggest me any tonic.
I love a girl a lot, it's not only attraction we don't have any physical relation, she started ignoring me but I am not able to forgot her pls help me I can't leave without her. She is already married n I am not married. Everytime I thinking about her. My life is disturbed. What can I do? please tell me solution.
My daughter age 24 has the following symtoms sleeps a lot, eats a lot, foul mood mostly in the evenings, trouble sleeping in the night is she suffering from schizophernia or depression?
My age 21 years old am here to explain my problem with what real incidents happening in my life and continuing struggling. Actually am I suffering from Type 1 Diabetes since 9 years taking 3 times insulin injections daily, this is o.k for me. But real hardship am I facing is due to somewhat my nose is not straight the whole people around me when am in school or in college or in bus or any travel events they've given bad expressions it touches very hard to brain and heart to understands due to these very severe hypoglycemia attacks occurs [blood sugar range was 26,36,25,45 and so on], I was alone, heart beat pumps at very fast rate, tension and stressed. So, after long analyzing I was decided to do nose operation to straighten nose and it was successful last year. But, the problem is still peopled give bad expression but with tiny amount when compare to previous one. Due to this I was alone in my room, not going to outside just college to home.Please tell.
I am in a state of mental stress, my hair have started greying. I think 20-30% have greyed and I am only 25 years old. I feel depressed, frustrated, alone. I also feel lethargic. I don't feel the urge to work, I have Insomnia. Can you help me out?
I am 34 years old and studying for some competitive exams, but I feel pressure in my mind while solving the online questions and because of that could not solve the questions in the proper manner, but ,please guide me what can I do.
I am 26 years old. I already had two episodes of hematosis in last two days. The amount of blood in morning cough will be equivalent to a teaspoon. I am having cough since five six days. Please note that I am a smoker too. Is it alarming? Thanks for your quick response.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.