Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Katoshrmo
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KatoshrmoYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 40yrs old man happly married and got one child from past 1 year sm going through this premature ejaculation problem, i have tsh problem for which am taking medicine regularly apart from this dont hve anyother problem,i dont drink smoke too please suggest some medicine,regards
Dear sir, mujhe humesha jukam laga rahta hai, jiski wazah se gale mai aur chest mai bahut cough jama hone ki wazah se gale aur chest mai dard bana rahta hai aur saans lene mai bhi dikkat hoti hai. Please koi ilaz bataye. Bahut medicine kha chuki hu.
Sir mare shaadi ma 9mahina hogaya aur mara abi tak bacha nhi ha aur 1mahina sa mare sex problem hogaya ha ma jab b sex ka liya jata ho mare penis pehle tayaar nhi hoti ha jab tayaar bhi hoti ha to hard nhi banti.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and consult a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Hi, Please suggest me What will happen when I lick vagina of girl suffering who is suffering from aids, is it safe or will i get hiv.
I am suffering from fungal infection, ring worms (in my stomach area) in shoulder and lower part of leg, i've taken medicine itraconazole, but it is not working now, I ve been using capsule itraconazole since 3 months.
She is having back neck pain from last 1 month we have consulted local orthopaedic doctor he has given medicine after taking medicine pain ends after that medicine once again pain started what to do I am confused kindly help me regarding Kindly suggest to which specialized doctor to consult.
You can overcome your diabetes by gaining some knowledge about what to eat and what not.
1)Completely stop consumption of sugary foods, artificial sweetness, canned juices and any other sweet preparation.
2)Start substituting your wheat flour with bajra/jowar flour/whole wheat flour to reduce your glucose intake.
3)Include a plate raw veggies before your meal to increase your fibre content as it helps to lower down your sugar levels.
4)Substitute your meals with red or brown rice instead of white rice to increase fiber.
5)Flaxseeds (not to roast) are an excellent source of fibre n omega 3 fatty acids n are known to reduce your glucose levels naturally.
6)Cinnamon tea is one of best remedies to reduce your insulin dosage as it contains chromium pincolate which diverts the glucose from the food we get to the muscle cells n must be taken after dinner.
7)Drinking of kokam water before meals (soaked in water for two hours)
Helps to bring down your sugar levels and is a natural cure for diabetes.
8)Fruits that have high glycemic index are not recommended like mango, chikkoo, custard apple etc
9)Lastly exercise for at least 50mins a day is a key to achieve good health.
For a more detailed diet chart and how to plan your menus for issues like diabetes, thyroid, anemia, obesity, gastritis, pregnancy, gastric ulcers consult privately.