Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KatoshrmoYour feedback matters!
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? Please reply as soon as possible.
I am 17 years old boy sir, I am suffering from fever and cold so, sir please suggest me a good medicine so that I can become well sone.
Sir/Madam, Yesterday I have a sexual relationship with my wife, then I watched blood releasing from vagina (my wife) I think she was virgin .then I checked my condom, But there is no leakage. Sir/mam please reply is there is any chance of pregnancy? Or if a few chance then what I do, please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking.
I have lose motion from long days, it cannot stop completely due to this my body is decreased. How I can stop this please suggest me.
I am male. 33 yrs. Married for last 2 yrs. I think I am not able to ejaculate sperm while having sex in her vagina, but when I masturbate a lot of fluid comes out. What shud I do.
I have stomach problem and nose problem always cough are falling from my nose and I have onion allergy.
I Feel like motion is coming but if after going to bathroom sometimes it is not coming & sometimes coming but in low Amount please suggest what should I do my age 19.
Causes, symptoms and prevention of Acidity
Namaskar main doctor Ashwani Goyal. Ma ek ayurvedic doctor hu. Aur ek Nadi Vidya bhi hu. Nadi Vaidya matlab jo Nadi Ke dwara marizon Ki Bimari ke baare mein Batata hai usko kya Bimari es samay hai anay wali hai. Aaj main aapko gas or acidity ke baare me kuch batao ga. Gas acidity Hamare Sharir Mein Hone Wali lagbhag sabhi bimario Ke Piche bahut bada roleplay karti hai. Gas or acidity matlab jo bhi Hum bhojan Karte Hain Jaisa bhi Hamara ahaar vihaar hota hai. Aahar Vihar matlab Humara Lifestyle Jaisa bhi Hota Hai Us Lifestyle se sambandhit Bimari Hai Hame Aati Hai. Gas Jo bhi Humne bhojan lia Yadi WO Hame pura Sal nahi pata Toh WO Hamare Sharir mein jakar Bahut Si Bimari Hai Peda karta hai. Sugar Ho Gaya blood pressure Ho Gaya joints pain Ho Gaya.
Acidity means Jo Humne Bojhena liya Uski taseer uski quality yadi garam nature ki hai yadi us bhojan me pitta ki matra zyda hai, us bhojan me garmi zyada hai tou wo humaray shareer me ja kar pitta k aggravate karay gi aur jis se shareer me acid level barhay ga aur acid level barhnay se jaodi bal jharna, bal safeed ho jana, ankho me jalan rehna, gall bladder stone banna, joints me pain, ye sari samasayae humaray shareer me gas aur acidity kay bannay ki waja se hti hai. Aur sab k banne ke peechay karan hai humara lifestyle, humari food habits. Yadi humara lifestyle aur food habits ayurveda ke anusaar rahay ga tu huamray KO buhta kam bemarian shareer me pareshan karein gi.
Yadi humara lifestyle thora sa bhi gar bar ho jata hai yadi humaray shareer me Vatta, Pitta, Kaph ki matra thori c bhi imbalance hti hai tou humaray shareer me es type ki bemarian ati hain. Yahan hum apna center me apnay mareezo ko btaty hai k unki bemari k peechay basic reason kia hai aur usko kis tareeqay se door kia ja sakta hai. Proper lifestyle follow karne ki waja se unki kafi had tak bemarian door hoti hain. Aur uskay sath sath kuch desi dawa hum unko detay hain. Aur Desi Dawa Lene se lagatar Achi Lifestyle follow karnay say routine se exercise karnay se shareer me honay wali buhat sari beemariyan Jo jis k liay mareez lagataar dawa khatay rehtay hai.
Sugar hai, blood pressure hai, thyroid hai, asthma ki problem hai. Aj kal buhat zyada samasya phel rahi h blood pressure ki. IBS aj kal bohat se logo ko honay laga hai. Uskay peechay karan yahi hai k hum log bhojan ko buhat ghalat tareeqay se letay hai. Gram food letay hain aur us k sath thandi cold drink le letay hain. Basi khana zyada use honay laga hai. Pet foods zyada use honay lagay hain. In sab cheezo ko kis tareeqay se door karein. Apnay lifestyle ko hum kis tareeqay se design karein k hum proper tareeqay se jeevan ko enjoy kar saken. Ye cheezain hum apnay center par mareezo ko btaty hain.
Aakhir me main aapko btana chahunga ke lybrate aik buhat aca platform hai es platform k through buhat saray mareez Jo hain buhat saray doctors se online or video call k duwara connect apas me ho jatay hain aur unki queries door ho jati hain. Toh ap bhi yadi mere se milna chahe ya mera se kisi bhi type ki koi bhi baat cheet karna chahen toh lybrate k through ap meray se mil saktay hain.
It hac been quite a spme time since I have masturbated and now when I masturbate it pains a lot and also some white dots are surrounding my penis.
My mother aged 47, she doesn't have BP and Singer. Recently means one week back she got viral fever and was cured in a couple of days. But after that she feel tired sometime. And she feel burning while passing urine. What may be the reason. Please reply. Thank you.
I get itching sensation suddenly all over my body and small bubbles start coming up on my body. May be its a type of allergy as per my father said. I lasts up to 15mins.
I have chest pain (left) since 4 days and have pain left side of stomach since 2 days. To whom I need to meet and what reports I should ask in clinical lab ?
He masturbates 2-3 times daily. Is there any problem with that? Any future problems? Or health problems.
My friend did sex last night and his girlfriend bite on his lips .so he is worry about aids I want to know your opinion about it?
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.