Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Karuna TandonYour feedback matters!
Dr. My partner n myself had unprotected sex on 20/9/16 n I gave her m pill tablet on Friday. Within 72 hours. Maybe it was 70 hours after we had sex. And her periods was supposed to be on 24/9/16 that is on Saturday. But till today she didn't get her periods. What is the reason? Is she pregnant?
Hiii, I had sex with my girlfriend on last 28th december without any condoms but I did not insert full nd dint penetrate as shes a virgin, next day on 29th we had sex and I used condom and did it well and I gave ipill (emergency contraception pill) after sex. On 1st january we had sex again nd I used condom but unfortunately the condom was torn on the tip but I am confused whether I ejaculated in her or not. Right after taking out she gave me blowjob which I came soon, the next day after 23 hours I gave her ipill again, now we are tensed will she be pregnant? She had ginger tea immediately after sex and now shes drinking daily 2 times and eating papaya daily 2 times. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? Please help we are tensed. And now she got a small pimple on lips which got cut on one side is it any sign? Now its almost a week. We have home pregnancy test but we are not sure when to test it! she is waiting for her periods on 12th jan. She said sometimes date of periods used to go till 18th. Last time her periods was on 10th or 12th. I heard if ipill is taken periods date gets changed. How does it change?
Good evening doctor, I am 24 years and married I am having irregular menses and after diagnosing my gyna said said it's pcod hormonal imbalance. So she prescribed me to take susten 300 I took them for 10 days and on 12 th day I got my menses then she said to do some tests. But it's very costly. Please suggest me. I need advice.
Sir maine bahut baar try kiya but meri wife pregnent nhi ho rhi hai so mujhe lgta hai ki khi koi problem to nhi.
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
I am 23 years old. I am having irregular menstrual cycle. I am having low thyroid. My weight is 84 kgs and my height is 169 cms. Please give some suggestions and solution to reduce weight. What are all foods I have to take daily? Please tell me.
I have periods for 10 or 11 days although the bleeding is negligible after 7 days. Is this normal. When period delays the bleeding converts into clots and my belly looks fat. Is this the symptom of swelling in uterus.
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.