Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Karishma TharianiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai per six month ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai,
I got married on 9th June, I got my regular periods for three days, last month my period was first day only half day and no flow. Second day only half day no flow and stopped. As of now my stomach is getting big. I took pregnancy test at home it says negative. I am bit worried am I con-sieve or I am getting fat. Kindly clarify please.
A Short Resume of CBT-Read & Correct Yourself
- Tension problems - can have somatic, psychological, social dimensions. headaches, bodyaches, abdominal complaints, palpitations, depressions, worry, suspicions, obsessions, fears, sleeplessness, anger etc
- And tension thoughts cause >Feelings and Behaviors.
- Based on assumption or guess that most emotional and behavioral reactions-wrong habits are learned.
- Benefit of remaining calm or at least neutral when faced with difficult situations. (If you are upset by your problems, you now have 2 problems: 1) the problem, and 2) your tension about the problem
- "Rational thoughts." –are Facts and not assumptions
- Most emotional and behavioral reactions are learned.That is bad learning
- What is irrational thinking? It is wrong thinking
- I need love and approval from those around to me.
- I must avoid disapproval from any source.
- To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve success at whatever I do.
- I can not allow myself to make mistakes.
- People should always do the right thing. When they behave badly, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
- Things must be the way I want them to be.
- My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control – so there is nothing I can do to feel any better.
- I must worry about things that could be dangerous, unpleasant or frightening – otherwise they might happen.
- I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities. You will try but not always succeed
- Everyone needs to depend on someone stronger than themselves.
- Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
- I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
- I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain.
- Every problem should have an ideal solution.
- Emotional tension resulting from the perception that one’s ‘self’ or personal worth is threatened – and lead to other problems such as avoidance of situations where failure, disapproval, etc. might occur.
- Looking to other people for acceptance; and unassertive behaviour through fear of what others may think.
- Discomfort disturbance:
- Results from demands about others (e.g. ‘People must treat me right’) and about the world (e.g. “The circumstances under which I live must be the way I want”).
- Self-help exercises
- Experiential activities
- Thought Stopping
- Intentional Reframing
The process:A →B → C Understand the
· A = Activating Event of tension.
· B = Beliefs, Thoughts, Attitudes, Assumptions of tension.
· C = Consequences, Feelings, Emotions, Behaviors, Actions of tension.
Meri wife pregnant hai. Last mens date 5 september hai. Last 1 month se loose motion ho raha hai. Iske liye Rifaxamine 400 mg and lactobacilos 200 milion 5 days tak diya gaya. Fayda nahi hone par metronidazile 400 mg and lactobacilus 5 days diya gaya. Loose motion thik ho gaya lekin medicine band karne ke bad phir se suru ho gaya. Din me 3 to 4 times loose motion ho raha hai. Kabhi kabhi halke se pet me dard ho kar loose motion ho raha hai. Folic acid ki tablet bhi diya ja raha hai. Please help.
Sir last week me and my gf both are together at function and we were got exited then I turned off her clothes not panty only jeans and my jeans. We both r had our underwear on and she was on seat on my top n rubbing then I fall my underwear was wett can any chance of pregnancy?
HI, I need to check about pregnancy. My wife had her last period on Jan 29th 2017 and every month she get her period 5-6 days early. This month it should have happened on 23-24 Feb but it didn’t happen and on 27th Feb night there was light bleeding not red color & she had all those pregnancy symptoms. But on 28th Feb the bleeding was more and she had cramp also, the bleeding is more than usually period. Let me know about this. She had head spin also from last 4 days. Please help me with this. And I had one doubt will it bleed before pregnancy when egg attached & if yes how long Thank you.
Is pill taking for abortion have any side effects? If yes, please tell and. Give the alternative options . Periods delayed for 15 days.
Heavy bleeding during periods, slows during lying position but high speed flow on getting up. What is da problem.
Dr. pregnancy ke liye fertile time period mein ek din mein kitni baar or kitne din tak sex karna jaruri hai. Or last month meri wife ki date 20ko ayi thi aur vo 10 days late thi. To is month uska fertile time period date kya hogi.
People who suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections.
Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contains the virus, which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that a HIV positive woman have to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
- Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
- Contraception: It is very important that the contraception a HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control, but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
- Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulvar cancer in HIV positive women.
- Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.