Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Karan KushawahaYour feedback matters!
I have acne marks and acnes also in my face, and it also grows after one is remove. Also I have acnes on my shoulder, doctors said it as acne vulgaris. I tried clindamycin gel and taken azithromycin for more than 1 year. Please consult me for this.
I am 18 years old and I got checked from doctor and found that my blood pressure is increased. Upper is 180 and lower is 88. please suggest any method to control it. I don't want to eat any medicine to control blood pressure I only want natural remedy.
I am a 30 years old and I am using laptop regularly 10 to 12 hours so now my eyes and also getting head ache pain.
I am troubling many of skin problems like pimples, dry skin and many more please suggest me that what I can do?
I am 24year old female and I have headache from last two days. I have used pain killers but there is no relieve, kindly suggest me medicine or advice. Thankyou.
I am having cold for 1 week due to which I got dry cough which can be due to pollution. So what medicine or precautions should I take?
I hv pimples since last 3 years So Plzzzzz suggest me some remedies to prevent it I shall be thankfully 2 you.
I have pimples on my face from which white seed like structure are coming out on squeezing these. And again these are refilled with those white things. Also leaving scars on my face. Not want to spend much money. How to counteract this problem. Please suggest a cheap way.
I have a headache since 3 days. It's suffering me a lot. What should I do? I have taken medicines but no use. What should I do?
Hello doctor. professionally I am a family counsellor. My job is to talk a lot with clients. But my throat is giving trouble. I feel pain and after few hours my voice changes. I feel weak. Please suggest some medicine to strengthen my vocal cords and to reduce throat pain. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and have pimples on my face. Tried many medicines but could not remove pimples completely. What should I do?
I have one red and one black small mark on my nose that have occurred probably from last one year may be marks occurred due to pimple as it was not bith marks Want to remove the same as it disturbed me often.
I occur problems of pimples on my face. How to reduce effect of this pimples and Clear my face. Suggest any one scream to use for my face to reduce effect of pimples and clear my face.
Chronic health disorders like Schizophrenia affect not only the patient, but also the life of their care givers. Though Schizophrenia can be treated to improve the patient's quality of life, it cannot be cured. Hence, it falls on the care giver's shoulders to watch out for symptoms of this disease and manage the person and their disorder. What should one do in such a case?
- Educate yourself: The first step towards looking after a person with Schizophrenia is to know the symptoms of the disease. With treatment, these may become better or worse so if you notice any change in the symptoms, bring it to your doctors notice at once.
- Reduce stress: Your goal as a schizophrenic person's caregiver should be to give them a calm environment and boost their confidence. Stress has a negative effect on all people and in schizophrenics this effect is much worse. Hence reduce stress and create an effective support system and structured environment for your loved one.
- Do not ask the patient to change 'his reality': When a person is suffering from schizophrenia, you should not force them to change their behaviour and reality, in order to adjust in the society at large. You should rather support the patient to accept his reality, to be at peace, since there is a very strong genetic component involved in its aetiology. Also, it is important that, both the patient and the family in particular should opt for regular counselling sessions.
- Regular exercise: Schizophrenics need not be cooped up in the house all day. Encourage the patient to go outside and exercise regularly. Exercise reduces stress and produces endorphins that make a person feel energized and happy. This should be complemented by a healthy diet. Minimize the amount of carbs and sugar intake and increase the amounts of omega 3 fatty acids in the patient's diet.
- Join a support group: Joining a support group is a very good idea for both the patient and the caregiver. For the patient, this provides a form of social interaction and for the caregiver is a platform to meet people with similar first hand experiences
- Encourage treatment: Convincing a Schizophrenic person to seek treatment can be quite challenging. Suggest treating symptoms of the disorder such as insomnia problem and lack of energy rather than the disease itself to make the patient feel more comfortable. Give the patient options to choose from to make them feel more in control of the situation.
- Monitor medication: Once the treatment has started, ensure that the patient sticks to the prescription. Maintain a regular schedule by using weekly pill boxes and alarms. Also keep an eye on the possible side effects of these medicines. Ensure that your doctor has a complete list of medicines that the patient takes so that there is no chance of medicines interacting negatively with each other.
- Prepare for crisis situations: It is always a good idea to have an emergency plan in place. Keep emergency contact details of all the doctors and therapists at hand along with the address and phone number of the closest hospital. Share your situation with friends and family so that in case of an emergency, they can be relied upon to take care of your children and other dependants.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized psychiatrist and ask a free question.