Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. KaranYour feedback matters!
Hi I don't get sleep at night, I sleep at 12 and wake up by 3 and then sleep at 4 or 5 in the morning. This happens every day I wake up at 3 am daily even if I sleep by 2 am.
Hi, I am 30 male from kolkata. I have very weak legs, actually my lower body is very thin compare to my chest and abdomen section. Now I am feeling, my arms are also getting weaker. I did a test for Vitamin D, it results that I have deficiency of Vitamin D. And when ever I have sex with my wife, next day I feel dizzy and feel my knee even more weaker for next few days? Please suggest me something.
From Last night started loose motion and always coming. After two watery motion in 1 hour I had one unienzyme and eldoper also one omez tablet for gas. Again I had same watery motion after 3 to 4 hour. While motion I feel like hot gas is coming with water and after 3rd motion cramping is less than earlier but feels pain near anus like burning or feels like same after access chilli or spicy food. Kindly suggest the medicine. Food consume before that normal chapati, vegetables and sprout of mung and Gram While sleeping had worm a glass of milk.
I have little sharp pain on below abdomen. Below naval. For 3 days some time frequent urination after drinking water. What may be the reason. I had not sex since 1.2 years.
I wanted to know about the symptoms of hiv aids. When I had sex last time I got red rashes on my penis along with some swelling over the foreskin of penis. So please let me know were they symptoms of HIV.
Hello. I am 22 year mail. I was masturbates daily before some time. Now I stopped it. Right now I don't have any problem lake erection problem, premature ejaculation etc. But now I fell my memory is going to weaker than before and I can't energetic whole day. Please tell the natural way to restore my memory and my health.
I went to prostitute. Didn't sex with her. Kissed her. But I had a ulcer on my lower lip. Ulcer was not completly healed. Not bleeding. Suck her nipple. Fingering in vagina. What is the chance of getting hiv?
I am getting hard itching problem from last 1 year near my private part. I am using one tube type medicine named onabet. I get relieved for some days when I use it regularly after then again I get itching. And my skin of their needs all the time fresh powder because of itching. I am feeling very bad. I have spent allot of money on onabet and some other itching ointments but when I stop using ointment after I get relieved after some time again it starts. Please give me a last and good advice through which I get ok.
My mom 48 years old suffering from type 2 diabetes and her sugar level is 178 mg/Dl not much high. Always she will be in a state of fatigue not able to walk. Is this because of type 2 diabetes?
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.