Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KaranYour feedback matters!
I am Dr. Piyush Singhania. I am a professor of Urology in M J Medical college Navi Mumbai and working as a consultant urologist in various hospitals in new Bombay.
Today I would like to talk about one of the very common disease conditions that we treat now at daily practice, i.e. kidney stones. As you all know , kidney stones is a fairly common occurrence in our practice . We are treating around 500 cases of kidney stones every year. And around 400 cases are requiring surgical treatments. We’re involved in active results in the field of kidney stones for last 13 years and have published several papers in various scientific journals of urology based on our experience of treating hundreds of patients of kidney stones .
Kidney stones can be of various sizes ranging from few mm to many cm , sometimes as large as 4-5 cm in size. Smaller stones pass out of the body in urine giving minimal discomfort to the patient. But sometimes the larger stones can block the kidneys and cause significant pain and bleeding in urine.
Fortunately there have been lot of advancements in the field of kidney stones and now a days most of the stones even as large as 5-6 cm can be treated by endoscopic means and by the use of laser without giving any cut or stitches to the patient. Once treated , kidney stones can even re-occur in a patient. To prevent the recurrence of kidney stones, we should drink lot of water , around 2-3 litres in a day and should avoid high salt diet and non-vegetarian food. Today in Navi Mumbai , we are offering state of the art and advanced endoscopic treatment in patients and costs according to their financial needs and choice.
For more information and to book an appointment with us you can contact us through lybrate.com
Hampered drive for physical intimacy may not be the case with everybody suffering from cancer. Since, each individual is different with varied sexual needs, it is rather impossible to predict how cancer would affect a person’s sex drive. But certain treatments of cancer might take a toll on your libido and subsequently, your sex life.
Cancer and certain treatments of cancer, can be the reason behind your low libido as they can cause:
1. Imbalance in the sex hormones
2. Scarring of the skin
3. Breathing problems
4. Diarrhea or bowel problems
6. Tension or anxiety
7. Depression or sadness
9. Fatigue (Tiredness)
10. Persistent sickness
With any of these side-effects, you may not have the urge of indulging in sexual intercourse because of the constant irritability and pain, essentially resulting from weakness. You might also think less of yourself, with no care for the way you dress up, make up or do your hair as you used to do before. With fatigue playing nemesis to your libido, you may feel entirely washed out, exhausted and spent after your intensive chemotherapy sessions.
How do you address this problem?
1. Speak out: Try unburdening yourself of the worries and anxiety in front of your partner or the doctor and make them understand how you truly feel about yourself. They may be able to guide you home.
2. Plan your rumble beforehand: You can plan your sexual activity by taking pain killers an hour prior to lovemaking.
3. Foreplay helps: Remember, sexual contact cannot spread cancer, ever. An intense session of foreplay has never disappointed anybody and it might work wonders if you have been going through all the rigor of cancer and its treatment lately. It would make you feel genuinely cared for; this might just egg you on to come out of that shell of depression and anxiety and enjoy sex like the way you used to.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
वक्रासन योग क्या है?
वक्रासन बैठ कर किये जाने वाले आसनों में एक महत्वपूर्ण आसन है। वक्रासन ‘वक्र’ शब्द से निकला है जिसका मतलब होता टेढ़ा। इस आसन में रीढ़ टेढ़ी या मुड़ी हुई होती है, इसीलिए इसका यह नाम वक्रासन रखा गया है। यह आसन रीढ़ की सक्रियता को बढ़ाता है, मधुमेह से आपको बचाता है, डिप्रेशन में बहुत अहम भूमिका निभाता है, इत्यादि।vakrasana for diabetes
वक्रासन योग कैसे करें?
अब बात आती है कि इस आसन it को सही तरीके से कैसे किया जाए। यहाँ पर इसके करने के सरल तरीके बताया जा रहा है जिसको अच्छी तरह समझ कर आप इसको आसानी से अपने घर पर कर सकते हैं।
- आप अपने पांवों को फैलाकर जमीन पर बैठें।
- ध्यान रहे दोनों पैरों के बीच दुरी न हो।
- बाएं पांव को घुटने से मोड़ें और इसको उठा कर दाएं घुटने के बगल में रखें।
- रीढ़ सीधी रखें तथा सांस छोड़ते हुए कमर को बाईं ओर मोड़ें।
- अब हाथ के कोहनी से बाएं पैर के घुटने को दबाब के साथ अपनी ओर खीचें।
- आप पैर को इस तरह से अपनी ओर खींचते हैं कि पेट में दबाब आए। अपने हिसाब से योगासन को मेन्टेन करें।
- सांस छोड़ते हुए प्रारंभिक अवस्था में आएं।
- यही क्रिया दूसरी ओर से दोहराएं।
- यह एक चक्र हुआ।
- इस तरह से आप 3 से 5 चक्र करें।
- वक्रासन में सांस की प्रक्रिया
- सांस छोड़ते हुए आप किसी एक तरफ मोड़ते हैं।
- धीरे धीरे सांस लें और धीरे धीरे सांस छोड़े।
- लंबा सांस लेते हुए आरंभिक अवस्था में आएं।
- वक्रासन के लाभ
- वक्रासन की सावधानियां
- पेट दर्द में वक्रासन नहीं करनी चाहिए।
- घुटने का दर्द होने पर इस आसन के करने से बचना चाहिए।
- ज़्यदा कमर दर्द में इसे न करें।
- कोहनी में दर्द होने पर इसको करने से इसको बचना चाहिए।
- गर्दन दर्द होने पर भी इसको करने से बचें।
To get beard fast what I have to do . I am 21 now but dint get beard up to now . please say some solution.
HI, I one of my friend has suffered from pneumonia last month. And doctor has told him not to eat banana or any fatty things has this will lead to increase in cough in his liver. He has lost almost 15 kgs. So could you please suggest things he can eat that will not affect increase the water or cough in his liver but can increase his weight. His age is 24.
I am 5 days away from my period and I had sex today using the pull out method. He came on my stomach 2 days after he pulled out. Could I be pregnant?
Hi I am 18 years old and I have hyperpigmentation problem can you suggest some good measures? Also can you please suggest me a good skin whitening and brightening cream?
It is built on the concept of maintaining the balance of various body elements including blood, nutrients and the energy force known as ‘chi’ which flows along lines called meridians in the body for optimum health. Putting pressure by finger placements at designated points from where these meridians can be accessed, is supposed to unblock the flow of energy to get rid of chronic pain and disease.
Acupressure for pain-relief
- Acupressure is used for a variety of ailments. One of its most common uses is to relieve pain, such as back pain, sciatica, menstrual cramps and headaches.
- It can also be used to help with nausea and vomiting, fatigue, stress, weight loss, and even addictions.
Acupressure helps relieve pain in different ways, like
- It is believed to cause deep relaxation and a decrease in muscle tension and is thus useful in relieving low back pain, post-operative pain, and headaches.
- L4 point, for example, is commonly used for stress, facial pain, headaches, toothaches, and neck pain.
- It is located on your hand between your thumb and the index finger.
- Liver 3 point (LV3) is also used for stress, lower back pain, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and anxiety.
- This point is located in between your big toe and second toe, in the soft flesh.
- You can press these points yourself for about 4 seconds and then steadily reduce pressure to experience relief from pain.
How does acupressure work?
- Studies have been done and are still being done to understand how acupressure relieves pain.
- They suggest that acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with pain due to arthritis like back and limb pain.
- Endorphins are the pleasure-inducing, painkilling chemicals that flood the brain and numb pain signals.
- A few theories also call acupressure something that’s all in the mind and no more than a placebo. But either way, it does provide relief to patients when done over long periods of time.
- Acupressure is also an effective way to treat depression during pregnancy, and to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, according to a new research done at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Similarly, a recent Korean study has found that acupressure treats menstrual cramps more effectively than pain killers. If you want to benefit from acupressure, you need to press the pain points over time as each time you manipulate the pressure points, you help balance your ‘chi’. Some people may see results immediately, and sometimes results are seen after some time. Pain can also return. You have to keep pressing the pressure points to keep the pain away forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.