Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kapila TiwariYour feedback matters!
What should I do remove pimple marks from my face ? I had used ao many creams but it remains same please help me. Thanking you.
I lost dome body close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all.
How to stop hair fall, How to re grow hair? Is patanjali product hair oil is good or otherwise suggest oil and shampoo.
He was diagnosed with malaria PV 10 days ago, took tab lumerax 40 (1-1) for 4 days, after 4 days taking tab malrid 7.5 mg daily. But now again having chills and headache in evening with subsidies on their on with sweating. please advice.
from last two days I am suffering motions but not continuously after motion stomach pain is coming Please suggest me what to do?
Hi doctor, I am a 26 years female. I have a gastric problem, acid reflux since two years and I want to cure it permanently in natural way and also mouth ulcer from two days please doctor help me I am suffering a lot. Thank you.
I have back pain and ankle pain from last two years and til now had not found any solution for this problem.
Hi, Few years ago I got to know that I am hbsag positive and doctors are saying you are carrier so don' t worry. But still I am scared so please help me and advice me what should I do? My age is 32 years. I never had jaundice.
I am suffering from weakness from 2 months. Before two months, I suffered from typhoid disease. Can you help me with this?
She's suffering from irregular periods. And today she is feeling like anxiety headache vomiting nd all.Please help.
Hi, my son is of 2 years and 8 month. Every week he gots cold, cough and fever. I am visiting doctors for the past 2.5 years. And also gets infected regularly in 3/4 months. Please advice me what to do.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? What are" empty calories" so many people refer to?
My Wife is 22 Years old. On 1st January 2016, She birth a cute Baby Boy through Sizerian. But from first Day, She face lot of back pain. At the time of Delivery her weight was 77 kg. And now it is 64 kg. Plz, consult me about her back pain problem.
I am 21 years old male, many times I am feeling pain in my left leg, I used spray of moov but it not relief in my pain why?
Hello doctor I am 9 month pregnant probably I am having only 15 days with my baby my due date is 20 oct. And I have an urge of eating multani methi in small quantity I also take calcium sometimes milk but whenever I feel strong urge for this multani methi I used to eat in small quantity like in small bites this habit was regular in last trimester only and also I am not confirm about my baby position .will this mitti affect me and my baby pls suggest how to manage and I notice movements in every direction like side up and down is my baby is in head down position pls tell.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.