Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kapila Sodhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kapila SodhiYour feedback matters!
I got married in jan 2016. Trying to conceive since sept 16. But unable to conceive till now. please help me.
Hi i'm having a severe pain in my vagina and in my stomach from last two days also today I got a fever too.
Hello mam.I am 21yrs old married female. Its been four years after our marriage. My prolactin level is 52.3 I cunsulted a gynaecologist .She suggested some tablets.Now she has asked me to take medicine s to get pregnant and following her am taking chrominac ,rimros oil,susteneand cabogolin.My question is is it possible for me to get pregnant?v had contact on my 13th day of cycle.I also have had a miscarriage .Following the same doctor's medicines before 1 year.What should. I do?am also having heavy hair loss and headache.A pain still in my right pelvic region and umbilical area
Hi, I got married 3.5 yrs before but still we do not have any kids. My wife's left tube is block. we are continuously in touch with gynecologist but nothing is happening. we tried IEU also. My sperm counts are 60%.
Most menstrual cycle problems have straightforward explanations, and a range of treatment options exist to relieve your symptoms. If your periods feel overwhelming, discuss your symptoms with your health care professional. Once your symptoms are accurately diagnosed, he or she can help you choose the best treatment to make your menstrual cycle tolerable.
Went for ivf my first transfer was unsuccessful what things I should do so my chances improve to conceive in my next transfer my embryo quality was good.
Mam I Missed My PeriodS on October 25th After 15th Days I Did A pregnancy Test It Was negative SO I Took Cycloreg Tablets Then Also I Dint Hd My Periods Again I Took norlut N Tablets THn Also No Periods Pls Let Me Kw Mam Wt To Do For Getting Periods Pls Pls Pls Help Mam.
I am 23 year old I am trying to conceived since one year but no result gained. After intercourse semen out from vagina is common? But I feel little itching in vagina its there any infection. Intercourse k baad paani nikal jaati hai toh is se pregnancy me effect padta hai kya and after intercourse aisa feel hota hai k vagina me kch chal raha hai its any infection there or what.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!