Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is ssg or hsg test is painful? Doctor has recommend for ssg test. I am very anxious about that. I am trying to conceive for 6 months but there is no result yet. My periods are regular . All medical tests and husband's semen test is okk. Is any kind of anesthesia is done for this test. ?
Hi Dr. please help me my gf took I pill after around 15 hrs on 6th nov. And on 6th day she got bleeding that is 12th nov continued till 17th nov and 13th was her period date from last two cycle but today is 16th jan she didn't got her period why we checked through pregnancy test kit that is prega news we found that was negative and we believe that we did not did such type of those things which can cause pregnancy but there was 1% fear of getting pregnant so she took I pill Dr. please help me out when she will get her period back or is she pregnant.
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
I am 30 years old married woman, my problem is hypoplastic utres with small ovaries, if I take any treatment if possible to conceive?
Unlike the allopathic form of treatment, ayurveda contains more than a few tablets and capsules. Ayurveda is a way of life that looks into what you eat, how you breathe, your exercise regimen etc. According to the ayurvedic texts, the air you breathe and the condition of your nasal passage through which air enters your body has a big impact on your health.
Nasya is the ayurvedic practice of lubricating your nasal passages. This not only keeps the nasal passages and sinuses clear but is also beneficial for the cervical lymph which maintains the immunity (learn more to improve the immunity system) of the ear, nose and throat. Nasya is especially beneficial in the winter months and can be practiced by both children and adults.
Some of the other benefits of nasya are:
- It promotes hair growth
- It enhances the functioning of sense organs
- It boosts immunity
- It shows down the aging process.
Nasya is best practiced after neti or the ayurvedic nasal cleaning procedure. After the debris in the nasal passages has been cleaned by neti, allow the passages to air dry for a while. You will need specialized herbal oil also known as nasya oil. You can buy this online or at any ayurvedic chemist. some of the common herbs used in nasya oil are pippali, apamarg, vidanga, vacha, saindhava and hingu.
Nasya can be varied by the type of oil used and the amount of oil used. Some common types of nasya include Virechana nasya, Pratimarsha nasya, Avapeedana and Dhooma Nasya. the optimal time to practice nasya also varies according to the disease or condition being treated. the best time to practice nasya to relieve Kapha disorders is in the morning. Practicing nasya in the afternoons is beneficial for pitta related problems and practicing this in the evening can help treat vata disorders.
To practice nasya, lie down on your back and tip your head backwards. Put a few drops of the oil in your nose and inhale sharply. You should be able to feel the oil hit the back of your throat. When practicing nasya on a child, use minimal oil. You could also dab the oil on with a cotton swab as their nasal passages are very delicate.
Nasya can also be performed by blowing dry powders into the nose rather than oil. This is known as pradhamana nasya. This is used to treat a number of diseases including cervical lymph adenitis, tumors, epilepsy, drowsiness, certain skin diseases, sinusitis and headaches.
Hai I am a 23 year female. My weight is 83 kg. I have lost 10 kg already through Diet. But I bounced back up to 3 kg due to my bad food habits. So pls suggest me a diet. And I don't have pcod or any hormone problems.
Hi i am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. The hardness yet not gone. Moreover m fln gassy all the time and I cn feel sensation under my rib and back and m passing lots of gas. M worried too. Finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th october and it is now delayed by 5 days. I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. M not experiencing any pms symptoms. Moreover egg white cervical mucus is seen at various point of the cycle. Will I wait for my periods to come or will I again take tab deviry? Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? M I 100% safe?
My mother is 65 year old and she is suffering with herpes, which medicine will be best to cure that.
I just want to ask that can I have sex with my wife while she is pregnant in starting months. Is there anything to worry about.
Actually I have done sex with my gf before 24 hour but I was used precaution but I m.afraid that the unwanted pregnancy pls suggest me what should I do can I give any kind of pregnancy pills to prevent pls give me suggestions what should I do I was used protection confirm but tell tht I any kind of chances of pregnancy after using a precaution, wht medicine I was used n my age is above 20 & my gf age is 18 pls give me suggestions pls. I request.
Iam 20years old female. From last 2 months my periods menstrual cycle is irregular in time. It is coming very late every month. What is the main reason for it? Due to low rbc cells or any other issue?
Hello doctors. I had a unprotected sex with my gf few months ago. From that day she has a irregular periods. They delay each month by 7-10 days and only for 2 days from 4 months. Is there any chance of pregnancy? We take many home pregnancy test with prega news. They always come negative. And she has no any symptoms of pregnancy. But she feel some noise like tik tikk in lower body. What is that? Sir please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
1. Most of you have not realized the importance physical activities.
2. Most of you have gave up physical exercise just for 15 more mins sleep in the morning.
3. Most of you have no time to do some physical activities due to daily routine.
80% of your body degeneration can be reduced by doing some physical activities in a day.
Do the at least 15mins of physical exercise, let the calories burn and new cells in a body build up.
Don't pamper your body, if you pamper it, more chances to welcome diseases. More you hard your body by doing surya namaskara, yoga, gym, walking, playing games (out door games obviously), dance, aerobics, swiming, meditation what not, keep your body healthy.
Just take 1 hour of time from a day for physical exercise and enjoy rest of the 23 hours. Else, it will be different.
Benefits of physical exercise:
1. Your body is fit.
2. Body and muscles are hungry and when you eat a best nutritional food, it will observe completely.
3. Reduces the degeneration of body and keep away the diseases.
4. Improves your confidence.
5. When you fall under sick, you have better chances to get well soon.
6. Give you the good mind set to think in a right way.
7. Build up a high immunity power to control any environment condition.
8. You can give a better life to your family. Pls don't sad yourself in icu and sad your loved ones outside icu.
9. You can perform 100% at your profession.
10. Body will be active for entire day.
Just keep doing exercise. Because health is wealth.
I wish you a happy healthy family and society.
Doctor, I'm 17 years old. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to terminate my pregnancy. So I took 1 mifepristone of 200 mg on 16th July at 7: 45 pm. I started to bleed on 17th July at 7: 30 pm. On 17th July at 8: 50 pm I took 4 misoprostol of 200 mcg each. I took it by placing in my cheeks for 30 min. Then after 20-25 min I vomited. I even got fever on the same day. At midnight I got a little Big clot which was usually bigger than the normal small clots. Now I'm not bleeding. My bleeding has stopped within a week. So now Wat should I do? Is my pregnancy terminated? Can I have pregnancy test on Monday? Is there any need to have an ultrasound? Please help. I can't afford going to a hospital.
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
चुकंदर का सबसे ज़्यादा उपयोग सलाद व मिक्स जूस में किया जाता है। इसे अंग्रेज़ी में beetroot (बीटरूट) कहते हैं। इसमें मिलने वाला बीटेन नामक पदार्थ मस्तिष्क को शांत रखता है और स्नायुयों को आराम पहुंचाता है। इसमें पर्याप्त मात्रा में मिलने वाला लौह तत्व शरीर में रक्त की वृद्धि में सहायक होता है। इसके पत्तों का सब्ज़ी भी बनाई जाती है। इसलिए आज हम आपको चुकंदर के फ़ायदे बताएंगे।
आयुर्वेद का कहना है कि चुकंदर मधुर, रक्तवर्धक, विरेचक व मानसिक विकार दूर करने वाला है। यह दो प्रकार होता है- सफेद व लाल। लाल चुकंदर ज़्यादा गुणकारी है। इसके सेवन से कब्ज़, आंतों की सूजन, हृदय रोग, मासिक धर्म की बीमारियों व मुंहासों में लाभ होता है। लहसुन खाने के बाद यदि थोड़ा चुकंदर खा लिया जाए तो मुंह से लहसुन की महक नहीं आती। यदि हाथ में चुकंदर का लाल रंग लग गया है तो उसे छुड़ाने के लिए नींबू रस व नमक का प्रयोग करना चाहिए।
Chukandar – beetroot health benefits in hindi
चुकंदर के पोषक तत्व
रासायनिक विश्लेषकों के अनुसार इसमें 87.7 प्रतिशत नमी, 8.8 प्रतिशत कार्बोहाइड्रेट, 1.7 प्रतिशत प्रोटीन, 0.1 प्रतिशत वसा, 0.8 प्रतिशत खनिज तथा 0.9 प्रतिशत रेशा पाया जाता है। 100 ग्राम चुकंदर में 1 मिलीग्राम लोहा तथा 18.3 मिलीग्राम कैल्शियम व 55 मिलीग्राम फॉस्फोरस पाया जाता है। इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में विटामिन बी काम्पलेक्स, विटामिन डी व सी भी मिलता है। चुकंदर में बीटा सायनिन भी मिलता है जो नशे के बाद होने वाले हैंग ओवर को दूर करता है। इसमें मौजूद बोरोन नामक तत्व यौन हारमोन के उत्पादन में मदद करता है। आप भी चुकंदर के फ़ायदे उठा सकते हैं।
चुकंदर के फ़ायदे
– चुकंदर के फ़ायदे की बात हो तो इसके नियमित प्रयोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता का विकास करता है और कैंसर तथा ट्यूमर आदि की आशंकाएं निर्मूल हो जाती हैं।
– दूध पिलाने वाली महिलाओं के दूध में वृद्धि के लिए चुकंदर का नियमित सेवन लाभकारी है।
– नियमित रूप से चुकंदर का सलाद खाने से पेशाब की परेशानी दूर होती है तथा पेशाब के साथ कैल्शियम का निकलना रुक जाता है।
– चुकंदर का नियमित सेवन कब्ज़ व बवासीर आदि बीमारियों से मुक्ति दिलाता है।
– यदि नाखून सफेद हो रहे हैं, उनका रंग उड़ रहा है और वे टूट रहे हैं तो भोजन के साथ प्रतिदिन 100 ग्राम चुकंदर का सेवन करने से लाभ होता है।
– चुकंदर को पानी में उबालकर उसमें हाथ-पैर डुबोकर रखने से हाथ-पैरों का फटना बंद हो जाता है।
Chukandar beetroot juice health benefits in hindi
चुकंदर के जूस के लाभ
ताज़े चुकंदर के फ़ायदे जानने के साथ साथ आपको चुकंदर के रस के फ़ायदे भी मालूम होने चाहिए। ताकि आप इसके सेवन के लिए प्रेरित हो सकें।
– चुकंदर, गाजर, पपीता व संतरे का जूस मिलाकर दिन में दो बार पीने से ब्लड प्रेशर नियंत्रित होता है।
– एक कप चुकंदर जूस सुबह खाली पेट पीने से बार-बार गर्भपात व मासिक धर्म की अनियमिता दूर होती है।
– यदि गर्भवती महिलाएं चुकंदर, गाजर, टमाटर व सेब का जूस मिलाकर पिएं तो उनके शरीर में विटामिन ए, सी व डी तथा लोहे की कमी नहीं होने पाती। यह रक्तशोधन भी करता है।
– चुकंदर जूस या सलाद का सेवन गुर्दे के रोगों में लाभ पहुंचाता है।
– एक कप चुकंदर के जूस में एक चम्मच नींबू का रस मिलाकर पीने से पाचन शक्ति मज़बूत होती है तथा तथा उल्टी, दस्त, पेचिश व पीलिया रोग में आराम मिलता है।
– एक कप चुकंदर का जूस दिन में तीन बार पीने से शरीर में खून की कमी दूर होती है और स्मरण शक्ति बढ़ने के साथ ही मानसिक कमज़ोरी दूर होती है।
– गैस्ट्रिक अल्सर में चुकंदर के एक कप जूस में एक चम्मच नींबू का रस मिलाकर पीने से लाभ होता है।
– चुकंदर, गाजर व खीरे का जूस मिलाकर पीने से गुर्दे व गाल ब्लेडर की सफ़ाई होती है।
– कान के दर्द में चुकंदर का रस गुनगुना गर्म करके डालने से लाभ होता है।
– यदि चुकंदर व टमाटर का रस मिलाकर उसमें एक चम्मच हल्दी डालकर सेवन किया जाए तो त्वचा का रंग निखर आता है।
– चुकंदर के रस में सिरका मिलाकर लगाने से बालों से रूसी विदा हो जाती है।
चुकंदर की पत्तियों के लाभ
– यदि चुकंदर पत्तों के साथ खाया जाए तो जल्दी हज़म हो जाता है।
– मधु में चुकंदर के पत्तों का रस मिलाकर लगाने से दाद ठीक हो जाता है।