Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil UdyanYour feedback matters!
I want to lose weight but not able to do due to busy schedule please help and tell easy ways to reduce weight?
I am very short Compared to others in my class my current age is 21. My mother is shorter than me in my family ,is there anyway to increase my height?
I have viral infection for last 4 days, I showed to the doctor but there are no improvement. What should I do?
My question os regarding skin problem. Her skin is oily and also acne prone skin sensitive kind of. And nowadays also needs to go office what type of make up for office you can suggest so that skin can be taken care of. Any type of more information you need I can avail it?
Hello, I am Vandana Singh, 29 years old, I have blackheads and whiteheads so much, I am trying all home remedies, but not working, and black spot on there area, Please help me.
There is pain in my stomach. I always suffer from gas problem. Whenever I eat fatty food, I suffer. Please suggest me nice medicines and ways to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. I will be very grateful to you.
I am 22 years old (male) I has been facing acnes on my face for six years now those are reduced but some scares and dots are there so how can I remove give some advice.
I have got some allergy of my left cheek suggest some medication to get rid of allergy with out harming my face.
I am loosing my hairs at very early age. I ahve dandruffs too. I want to recover my hairs and want to stop their falling. Please give me suggestion about this. Suggest me medicines and what diet should I take for this to stop downfall of hair. Please suggest me some oil which would suit for my hair?
Sir/mam I am a NCC cadet n excellent in every performance related to army but at the time of selection I always rejected due to my height. I am only 5'8" but the requirement us 5'9"+ .my next and last selection date is on October. I have only 3 months. So please suggest me rapid exercise tips n diets so dat I can achieve the minimum height requirement rapidly .please #thank you.
Yes sir me 1 month se negative thinking ata hai bt me try karti hu thinking positive ho please sir can you tell me kaise thinking positive kare. Nd raat ko so hi nhi pati nd 5 din se head me ajib se mehsus hota hai nd cold sweat v ata hai.
Doctor from last one and half week I am suffering from some problems on my forehead. I do not know why my skin becomes oily most of the time from some days and some small pimple type something is there in my forehead and its paining when I touch them. So please suggest me how to get rid of these.
What foods are great mood enhancers and which diet/ supplements sharpens the memory and brain function for XII students preparing for competitive exams but having dull nature and sleep 10 hrs a day.
I am suffering pimples and black spots on my face please help me I can't go any where by this problem please give me a tips for querying the pimples and black spots on my face.
My nephew's age is 24 but his height is not grow very well. I wanna know that. His height can increase. approx his height 5.8inch his.
Sir, I am 29 years old man. My wt is 50 kg. I am look like a 15 years old child. I am very lean and thin while taking healthy diet every time. My foot and hand is so thin and worstly tired when do something. So please help me. thanks.
Dear Sir, I have suffering from Uric acid I take the medicine Feburic Acid 80 Mg but I want to know how many time (period) it will be taken?
I am suffering with irritation and rash on my lips inside mouth and tongue for the past two days. It became too red and I am unable to take food freely which is causing burning sensation. Why this is like this and what should I take now I am aged 49, no sugar and bp problems. Pure vegetarian.
The main job of the kidneys is to balance the electrolytes in the blood and maintain the pH homeostasis. The kidneys also remove waste products from the blood and boost your metabolism.
To prevent injuries and diseases in the kidneys, you can undertake the following steps to keep your kidneys healthy:
- Hydrate yourself: You need to drink sufficient water to improve kidney function and the ability of the kidneys to flush out the toxins from the body. Drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water will help in keeping your kidneys fighting fit.
- Eat healthy: The kidneys need to be healthy to perform their regular function. In order to keep them healthy, you need to eat the right kind of foods for sufficient nutrition. Include foods such as watermelons, oranges, parsley in your diet for better kidney function.
- Cut down on your salt intake: Consuming too much salt increases the quantity of sodium in your meals. It increases the sodium content in your blood and increases your blood pressure which might lead to the formation of kidney stones.
- Quit smoking: If you want to take care of your kidneys, you must quit smoking immediately. Smoking harms the blood vessels and hampers the flow of blood to the kidneys. When the flow of blood to the kidneys is obstructed, they cannot function properly. Excessive smoking also increases the chances of high blood pressure and kidney cancer.
- Urinate when you need to: Filtration is the most important kidney function as the wastes and water are eliminated through the bladder. Although your bladder is well-equipped to hold in urine for a long time, you start feeling the urge to urinate once it is filled. If you resist the urge, your bladder starts stretching more than necessary and affects the filtration function of the kidneys.
- Engage in physical exercise: A lot of medical practitioners believe that obesity and kidney issues are very closely linked. Being obese increases the chance of kidney injuries. Thus, engaging in some form of physical exercise is advisable as it keeps your weight under check and releases anti-stress hormones.