Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil MittalYour feedback matters!
I have 26 years old. I observed light pink spotting at 16th day of my periods cycle. I never experienced like that. I got periods at 29th day. Last month my cycle was 26 days. Now 29 days. It last for 3days just like normal period. I have severe cramps during my period. But now I have backache, leg pains, gas pain, nausea, indigestion, frequent urination, heat body and every day different symptoms. I have kidney stones also. Is these symptoms are released to stone or any other?
I am 27 years old I frequently get hyper acidity attack, back ache, neck pain and head ache. Please help.
I have low back pain with mild degeneration as per mri along with severe pain in hips and back of legs. Im diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I want second opinion. Im 50 years old female and have this since 3 yrs. I can not do any hard work and feel fatigued and have shallow sleep. I have subclinical hypothyroid. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I take brufen for pain sometimes.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
My mother is 60 yrs old and suffering from pain in lower portion of chest and just back of same part for last 3 - 4 months
I have heavy weight due to this I had always pain in my back and foot why what is the reason behind this.
I am 44 years old and a diabetic patient my hand muscular and foot hill paining regularly. What should I do?
I will get sometimes knee pain. I don't know why. So I can't walk a long distance. please help. Me what can I do.
I am 17 year male. I am suffering from low back pain from back two weeks. I used some ointments and regular exercises but there is now effect. What may be the possible cause?
Having a intense back pain from about a month. Not able to sleep at night. Whats the solution doctor. I have started regular exercise but still no relief.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.