Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil KochharYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old female having stubborn dark circles around my eyes. Have tried various home remedies and under eye creams but nothing seems to work. Kindly suggest me some medicated eye cream that is sure to work. Thanks.
I am 23 year girl. Last month I had face a accident in which scar appear near my eyes. How can I get rid of this scar mark.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
I have a very dry face skin. And do not want to waste too much money on it but needs to be my face clean and glowing can someone tell me an perfect solution with low budget.
My mom is 48 years old. She had small black dots on her both cheeks some years back. Now from a year its spread so much. She is a vegetarian. She does’t eat egg as well. She is always tied up with house work. She also has a lot of grey hair. Because of the black dots and grey hair she always looks pale and tired. Anyone who looks at her asks her if her health is okay. Please suggest what can be the best treatment for her.
I am 26 year old woman having problem on hand skin. Black rashes come and my skin become dry what should I do?
I am 56 years old, My face has become very dull lots of fine lines has grown, lines noticing more in these 2 years. Please advise.
I have preg marks. Can I use derma roller from my own and can you share the specs of derma roller. Also what about Bio Oil? or any other cream
I used to have habit of stretching my right nip in child days now the right is bigger in both diam and length to the left it irritates me and make me think all the day how to correct it and reduce its size, it has become a depression cause for me ,unable to focus on anything is their anything to make it short again in size?
My inner thighs have turned dark in colour in the last 6 months. It used to itch in that area but now there is no itching but the skin has become dark. What could be the reason and how can I make the skin colour light.
I am 25 years female! I have got skin tan problem only on my hands black in colour even though I don't expose my full hands out in sun, which is different from my face and legs colour is white. Even though I apply moisturizer cream also it would retain black. I have not taken any treatment for tis. Can suggest me with good product and cream.
Its been two months after skin graft surgery in my leg (Upper side of the foot). 2 or 3 layers of Skin is taken from my thigh. The question is can I take bath since I can able to cover my foot part from but not my thigh. Expecting some suggestions.
Need to know natural ways to reduce acne and septic pimples on face And how make face smooth? Note: I have oily skin.
I'm my age is 25, im eating fast-food like road side foods & Street foods, now im facing oil face and too much of heavy stomach please give me advise, what I'm doing and how to avoid this type of foods? How to clear my oil face to normal face?
Hi sir/madam, my mother is 58 years, she had BP, sugar form past 10 years and thyroid from past 4 years daily she takes around 11 tablets .her sugar, bp and thyroid are always normal, form past 1 year her face is getting darker (black path) around forehead chicks and chin. Rest of body is normal. Some says it as Nalla bongu. Can you suggest me what type of homely remedies and medicine she have to take. Suggestions and advice appreciated.
I am 33 years of age, I weight around 90 kgs with height of 5 ft, I see my skin turns red very often even m sitting idle, also when I eat or do non straining work, also even if I scratch around torso the marks remain for at least 20 mins. My HB count is 15 in my blood, is it the reason or do I have any skin or immune system problem. Please advice.
I have severe dark circles. My eyelids are too dark that makes me dull. I have tried many home remedies but in vain. Pls suggest me a way to get rid of them. Thank you in advance.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"