Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have dark spots your my eyes I used Himalaya product for few days but I didn't observed any change my age is 22 help me regarding this.
I have small hairs on my face but it is not becoming a terminal hair How to make it a terminal hair Please suggest some home remedies/ plant herb treatments which make it as thick one.
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I tried using scar removal creams without luck. What should I so?
I am 17 years age boy. I have dark spots full of my face also below eye region. Please prefer me some symptoms.
I have small spots at backside of my body which can be seen in every season and it can't be removed pls help.
I have mandibular prognathism, because of that my face looks very disappointed so what should I do for that?
I am 24 year old suffring from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion400mg. And veltam0.4. After complete this treatment some issue are occure. I feel urine in my penics. Urine leecage some drop. Then doctor give me niftas 100mg for 3 months.
I have a lot of pimples on my face. How to get rid of them. I really want a clear face again. Please get me rid of pimples.
Sir/ma'am three days ago I lifted up heavy dumbbell so suddenly a I got some sound from my wrist like something is cracking it is paining a lot but I can move my wrist so what to do please help I want to get rid of pain fast.
I am afraid about my dark circles please suggest me for my dark circles. I am twenty eight years old man.
Hi. I am 28 yrs old. Marriage ko one year complete hone vala h. I have problem for dark circles. Iske liye maine proper treatment bhi liya. Dark circle shaadi se pehle bhi the. But these create problem in my married life. But now I am pregnant. 4th month chl rha hai. main bhut home remedies bhi use kri but koi fark ni. please tell me. What can I do.?
I am 22. I have pimples, dark circles and holes. How can I remove pimples, dark circles and holes. Please suggest me.
Myh cousin skin color was getting darken even he used every cream nd home remedies and nothing was get effected nd even it get darken then before.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.