Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil JainYour feedback matters!
I have genital wart on scrotum from 10 years ago. But I have no problem. Sir. Is it harmful in future?
I have acne problem since 5 to 6 years. My skin is also oily. I have white acne. please give some suggestions.
I am 27 yrs old female suffering from dark circles from many years. I am medical student and study for late night my diet was also not good but I am taking seabuckthorn capsules rich in omegas n vitamins and also using under eye gel of aloe vera for diminishing my horrible circles but they work none for me. At age of 18 I m using contact lenses for my eye sight vision. My under eyes have wrinkles and hollow circles that's it no eyes bags no puffiness or no crows feet nothing and this is not genetic its is from when I am 18 yrs old. Pls guide me some better tips to prevent from these horrible dark circles and get my childhood skin back soon?
I had wasp sting just below my lip on left side of my face. After removing the string by rubbing the area with a thread I applied ice on that to cure swelling. It worked and I was fine. But now next morning there again is swelling. I applied ice but this time no good. Please help me to reduce this swelling fast.
How to get rid of keloids? Because as much i know every doctor says that they can not be treated permanently, only they can be minimized.
my cousin, he is 2 years old, he is having dry skin, his skin is very thin, has many scratches. His leg palms also got so many scratches. please suggest me suitable ointment for him.
Pimple-like irritations or a rash
Intense itching, especially at night
Sores caused by scratching
The infected person's clothes, bedding and towels should be washed in hot water and dried in a hot dryer. Treatment is also recommended for household members and sexual partners. Several lotions are available to treat scabies. I. E. Lotion scab.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.