Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil Dev MohindraYour feedback matters!
I am using BP medicines My Bp always under benchmark 140/90. It is ok or not that is under control or not?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly, or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
I am suffering from High Bp for seven years and taking telmisartan 40 mg daily but still my no is 140/85. My heart rate varies from 60 to 70 per min. Do I need to consult a heart specialist.
I have this chest burn at the centre of my chest which irritates me a lot It comes and goes for every 15 days or so 15 days I'll be fine for 7 to 10 days it'll be mild and last 5 days it get worse and goes away please suggest me some medicine and healthy life style.
Is hypertension also be considered as a cause unhealthy heart. If a patient is having BP with 130/90 or even slightly higher, is it a must to take a drug and if so, what is the drug of choice and dosage recommended?
Research suggests “overweight and obese people tend to develop heart disease at an earlier age.” The study indicated that “heart disease begins 1.8 years earlier in overweight middle-aged women compared with normal-weight women, and 4.3 years earlier for those who are obese.” The investigators also found that “obese middle-aged men suffer heart disease 3.1 years earlier than normal-weight men.”