Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a pimple on face n also dark spots. It does not look nice. As m growing up. Plzzz suggest me something wch wll help me in reducing those spots from my face. N so I'll get a clear skin. Please.
Hello I am karan I was use skin brite cream after getting mu skin red I was lifted cream from face now my face totally burn and dark spot on moustache area and also sweat and sweat problem please suggest me what I do.
I have sore feet from a week. I have to wear my tight shoes dali for 4 hours as I am into sports. Please help me with this. Bubbles are formed on my toes. When I pinch them, water and blood comes out. What shall I do?
Best plan to remove deep sun tan for men Face. Neck became black and remaining body is good natural color Kindly help.
How to make my face glow drink fruit juice? And what are the juices drink for face glows? What are food to eat for glow? What are foods avoid for face glow?
Hi, iam 23 years old male, I have a scar of stitches on face for an almost 10 Years. Any idea how to get rid of this.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Sir I am facing the problem with fungal disease. Sir what can be the precaution that could be taken against it?
Hi I'm a male or boys I have seen or heard people eating lot of things made up of chocolate like chocolate cookies, chocolate shake, chocolate cake or even normal chocolate they eat anything made of chocolate alot and they skin looks fairer, clear, healthy and glowing but how come I have heard doctors saying chocolate is bad for health it is unhealthy then how people drink or eat things made of chocolate like shake, cookies, cake, chocolate please tel me how come it makes them healthier and give them clear, fairer and glowing skin please tel me plz.
I have already undergone prostrate gland operation in 2006. Recent USG shows prostratomelagy. Please let me know the remedy to this problem. Twice or thrice there were clots of blood in the urine, but it has stopped now.
I am 57 years old. Having constipation problem since 10 years. Tried all methods/Procedures. Done Endoscopy also. No problem in rectum. please help advise.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
- Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
- Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
- Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
- Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
- Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
- Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
- Loss of one’s skin firmness
- Reduced elasticity of the skin
- Increased skin dryness
- Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
- Loss of skin radiance
- Wrinkle formation
- Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
- Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
- Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels