Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwarjit Singh ChadhaYour feedback matters!
I am taking pantocid DSR once daily for a month for GERD since last 2 yrs. But symptoms of acid reflux comes back few days I stop.
I have regular constipation and hyperacidity occur. No one medicine works on my constipation, if it work , it works for 1 time only, there aftr regular constipation occur. It has been happening since 2 Year.
In the middle of the night I tend to sneeze around 15-20 times in succession with a gap of 10-15 secs between each time. It could be due to cold. But this particular symptom is very irritating and disturbs my sleep. Please advice any long-term remedy.
Is it OK to take one tab of calcium daily and one vitamin d3 granules once in a week for my parents who attend age of 55 years mother and 65 years father? Is there any side effect? Or do we need to examine level of vitamin d3 and calcium in their body before to start?
Respected doctor. My question is - in last 1 year I have taken 3 tetanus shots because of frequent Minor injuries but recently I heard that tt vaccine works for up to 5 years. Can these extra injection s harm me? Thanks.
From last many years suffering from night fall and now premature evacuation, after 3 months going to marry, need your expert advise immediately thnx.
What's the diet that a male should prefer to get healthy sperm count if he had low sperm count and watery sperm?
I had protected sex with my bf. Rather always had unprotected sex. But since one month I haven't received my periods. I have lots n lots of stress. Job stress home stress. I have menstrual flow plus stomach n lower back aching. Can you let me know what could b the reason of not getting periods. M tensed n afraid of pregnancy please help me. If at all there are chances of pregnancy I'm taking vitamin c tablets daily n alternate 2 aspirin in half glass of water. please suggest me something to avoid pregnancy if there are chances.
Before 3 month I have a lump in my neck. I visit dictor and they take some test. Fnac is found normal but thyroid tsh is 6.110. Problem is I have still lump in my nack after taking thyronorm 25mch per day 1 tablet. Is in future I may suffer from cancer I used to eat tobacco from last 8 years and I am 32 years old.My gender is male.
I am 35 years old and facing psoriasis for last 6 months on my skull, lower leg, front stomach and upper arm.
An area of my penis skin has become hard, dark and is peeling off. Its itchy and sometimes painful. This has started from 1-2 weeks only.
I am 28 years old working woman I am suffering from daad I my under arms since last one month please suggest any medicine.
My mother having a problem sir, she saying that she having problem in chest and near heart that she feels like gas filled and it is burning inside.
I'm 54 female and I have continues pain in my leg, mainly in ankle part and this is from last 2-3 years.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.