Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanwal Sethi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwal SethiYour feedback matters!
During school days coz of excess exposure to sun my cheek has sunburn which doesn't go still. It looks like a skin pigmentation. I tried lot of stuffs still it hasn't reduced. What shall I do.
Respected Sir I am from Kolkata. My wife 63 years is suffering from Chronic Urticaria since last one and half year. She is taking one Levocetirizine 5 mg Tablet AS AND WHEN REQUIRED one tablet ROUGHLY AT AN INTERVAL of every 3-4 days. SURPRISINGLY IT TAKES ONLY 10-15 MINUTES (AFTER TAKING levocetirizine) TO GET RELIEF FROM ITCHING For last 5 months Homeopathy Medicine as detailed below have been tried in Dr. Batras Clinic without any improvement (NIL IMPROVEMENT) FREQUENCY OF TAKING ANTI ALLERGY MEDICINE HAS NOT INCREASED/IMPROVED AT ALL. MEDICINES TRIED- Ignatia ,Rhustox ,Apis Melifica, lycopodium, Urticaria Urens. Phosphor Because of her age she takes following allopathy Tablets as detailed below (All Tablets One Tablet Daily) 1) Telvas 3 D for Controlling Hypertension 2) Gluconorm SR 500 for Diabetes 3) Pregabalin M 75 SR for Nerve Problem ALL SYMPTOMS CONTROLLED WITH MEDICATION 4) Anti Allergy levocetirizine AS DESCRIBED EARLIER. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC AREA WHERE ITCHING STARTS ,IT CAN START AT ANY PLACE OF THE BODY AND AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY Is there any PERMANENT cure in Homeopathy. With thanks.
Are you looking for a natural and effective treatment for hair fall and premature graying of your hair? You should consider Ayurveda for dealing with these conditions without the fear of harmful side effects on your body. Hair fall refers to the condition in which excessive hair loss is experienced from your scalp. According to Ayurveda, these conditions are said to arise from ‘pitta dosha’ imbalances. The continuous disturbance of pitta can lead to hair loss and graying of hair. Consuming substances that enhance your pitta dosha results in premature gray hair. There are various Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with these conditions. The most important ones are as follows:
- Panchakarma therapies such as Nasya, Virechana, and Shirodhara are effective for dealing with gray hair.
- Virechana helps in balancing your vitiated pitta diosha.
- Shirodhara using certain medicated oils also helps in reducing hair fall and hair graying.
- You should use neem, shadbindu, and yashtimadhu oil for Nasya.
- Regular hair massage using til oil that is made of amla and neem is essential for hair loss prevention.
- You may apply ghee at the bottom of your feet with a bronze vessel before going to sleep. This is useful in converting your gray hair to black.
- You have to avoid oily, spicy, and heavy food, along with coffee and tea.
- Keep away from refined foods, junk food, carbonated drinks, alcohol.
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits, vegetables.
- You should prepare and drink a vegetable juice from lettuce, capsicum, alfalfa, and carrot.
- Massaging your scalp is ideal for maintaining healthy hair, and preventing hair fall.
- While massaging, the thumbs should be placed at the back of your ears, and the scalp should be rotated under your fingertips. Your scalp has to be moved along with your fingers.
- After this, you should apply pressure against your scalp with your palms.
- This is important for proper blood circulation, and the blood supply to your hair roots gets increased.
- It is considered that the nerve endings present under your fingernails are connected to the roots of your hair.
- Rubbing your nails against each other helps in improving the blood circulation on your scalp.
- The Prasanna mudra involves keeping hand near on your chest and rubbing your nails of eight fingers against one another for about 10 minutes. This should be undertaken regularly for 30 days. This helps in slowing down hair fall, reduces gray hair, and split ends.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 34 years mere ko last 7 month se ringworm ki problem hai mene terbinfine, fluconazole, grisovin, or ab kitkonazole lerha hu bhout c ointment bhi use ki but medicine chodte hi 3 4 din bad fir hojati hai problem mere ko legs k upri hissey per dono side hai pls solution ya ayurvedic jo mai antifungle k sath lesaku.
In morning I ejaculated quickly while cuddling with wife.in afternoon ejaculated immediately after penetration. BUT.at night. I was able to do sex for 10 min. Why there are differences in ejaculation time.
A healthy mind in a healthy body! We have all heard the saying, but do we actually live by it. Though we try to eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and practice an overall healthy lifestyle to keep ourselves physically fit, but do we pay enough attention to keeping our mind healthy? The answer would be, not really. Here are a few compelling reasons that will drive us to do so:
- To deal with troubles in your personal life: Whether it's an accident or a life loss of someone close to you, or any other strong personal issue, it may not affect your physical health but leaves a deep cut on your mental health. People often try and keep such things to themselves without realising that this would worsen the situation further. It is, however, best to seek help from mental health professionals or talk to someone close to you. If left unattended, these troubles may leave you isolated and detached, leading to problems in personal life.
- To prevent damaging your physical health: There is a strong connection between the body and the mind. If body suffers the mind bears it effects and vice-versa the other will bear its effects. Often suffering from depression, anxiety and stress for long leads to heart attacks or strokes and sometimes even disrupts the immune function of the body. Sleep disorders, digestion issues that can impair your physical health are often the result of poor mental health.
- To retain your productivity and functionality: Believe it or not, when you fail to nourish your mental health, it also reduces your productivity by making you lethargic and less inclined to participate in any physical activities. Being stressed or depressed due to the issues in life can significantly affect your productivity and functionality at work.
- To stop yourself from developing unhealthy addictions: Poor mental health leads to developing unhealthy habits. From smoking excessively to becoming an alcoholic or taking drugs, people often engage in these practices to cope with mental issues. However, if you care about your mental health, you may be in better position to judge the harmful effects of these habits and therefore refrain from developing them.
- To lead a happy and long life with friends and family: Various studies have shown that compared to people with mild mental issues and troubled emotional states, it is people with happy lives and sound mental health that live longer. It is advised to care for your mental health as the ignorance of the same may result in anxiety, stress and depression. This will not only hamper your communication with your family and friends but leave you disconnected from others and yearning for loneliness.
Remember, good health can only be achieved when there's a perfect balance between the mental health and the physical health. When any of these conditions get compromised, the overall health starts to deteriorate. Therefore, stay physically and mentally healthy to ensure over-all well-being.