Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwal Preet GandhiYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Its been three years of our marriage, earlier we were not trying for baby for three years now my wife has gain stomach size, now we are trying for baby from last 4 months and she is not able to conceive kindly suggest some measures so that she gets pregnant and is it normal or not. Thank you please help me. Japneet Age -27.
Hi I am 38 and my wife 37 she has lost interest in sex is there any medicine that can revive her interest
Hi, is there any less effect tablets that are available in the market to avoid unwanted pregnancies or to prevent pregnancy? We have been using condoms since last 3 years and feeling not satisfied.
I am Married, having hypothyroidism since 2004, we are trying for baby for past six months , my recent tsh level was 8.3microIU/ml, and dosage 50 mcg, In order to conceive should I need any extra dosage? And is there is any optimum level of tsh for conceiving? Why I am not able to conceive? Kindly help me out with your suggestions.
After pregnancy, my wife had put on a lot of fat around my stomach, what diet/exercise should I follow to shed it of my body?
Is unprotected sex 4 days before period safe following with an ipill taken within an hour? I have delayed my periods 3 days. Although I've taken ipill previously and my period would delay one day max. But only this time it is 3 days late. I'm really worried.
This month my Girlfriend didn't got periods and we are not prepared for child. So pls suggest me how to avoid pregnancy. Last month her periods start on 27 Nov. And today is 27 DEC.
My wife (49) suffering from heavy bleeding problem during menstruation and her period comes two or three times in a month. Local doctor advice me to do USG. I did it where 2.2 x 1.9 cm size fibroid seen in fundus with mild impingement on endometrium cavity of uterus. Do I need to do any operation or medicine can handle the problem?
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.