Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwal Nain ChopraYour feedback matters!
I Underwent:- CABG to RCA on 25-10-1989, PTCA Stent to LCX 0n 6th July, 2000, Redo CABG done to LAD on 17-01-2001. I had stroke twice when I was in-patient In Hospital, they gave Anti coagulant Injections. I am presently on the following medication: I) Tab Telma 40 mg od Ii) Tab Metoprolol 25 mg od at 8 AM Iii) Ecosprin 75 mg od Iv) Clopivas 75 mg od after lunch and V) atorvastatin 20 mg od after dinner I have no problems. But yesterday after lunch, I had tightening of sternal bones with uneasiness in the chest and both feet swollen and paining. I took Tab Sorbitrate one tab, after an hour one more tab. By 7 pm chest got cleared and by today morning feet swelling reduce slightly. Kindly advise me what medicine I should take.
I'm patient of mild spondylitis my age is 20 years old so I do regularly exercise so please suggest me during exercise which belt should I wear. Weightlifting belt or Back belt?
I have weak eye sight and a high power of 5 what should I do to reduce my number and to stop it from increasing?
My age is 34. My hair color is became white continuously from the age of 22. Please suggest me what to do.
MY stomach has been feeling bloated for a week. Recently, I've been getting pain below my belly button. At first I was getting extremely bad lower back pain and when I drank water could feel the weight of the water on my lower back for a few seconds which worsened the pain for those few seconds. I've had tender lumbar issues at the beginning of the year and I chalked it up to that. But the abdominal pain is pretty bad when I stretch or cough as well as when I suck my tummy in at times. I feel gassy and nauseous at times as well. I was exercising for the first time yesterday and went to do planks and felt a weight on the stomach area. Can you please tell me what this is?
Hello me 5 months 12 days se pregnant hu. 1 month se mujhe kamar me dard hota hai raat ko 11 or 12 baje ke baad. Din me koi problem nahi hai. To kya yeh normal hai ya koi problem ki nishaani.
There are many food items which would become stale after a few hours, but there are certain foods which may last forever without the need to can them or freeze or dehydrate. If an individual is new to the field of food storage, these staples can be an excellent way to begin.
- White rice: There are numerous researchers who have found that polished or white rice keeps up their nutrient content and flavour for almost 30 years if it can be stored in oxygen-free containers in temperatures that range below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown rice, on the other hand, doesn’t last more than six months owing to the availability of natural oils in the bran layer.
- Honey: Honey is preferably the only food that would last forever due to the perfect chemistry and the handiwork of the bees. The nectar extracted from the flower gets mixed with the enzymes present in the bees’ bodies which alter the composition of the nectar. The nectar is further broken down into simple sugars and is accumulated in the honeycombs. The processing, as well as sealing of the honey, is primarily responsible for the incredible shelf life.
- Salt: Since sodium chloride is a mineral which is taken from the natural components of the earth, its shelf-life should come as a natural consequence. It is used for centuries as a means of preserving other food products as it can extract out all the moisture. But this doesn’t indicate that the table salt would last forever. Experts say that the addition of the iodine to the table salt reduces the shelf life of the salt which means that if the label says that it is an iodized salt, it will not last over five years.
- Soy sauce: When left unopened, a container filled with soya sauce would last for a significantly long period. But it is also dependent on the type of soy sauce and the additives used. Even if the soy sauce has been opened, this salty condiment will last for many years if stored in the refrigerator.
- Sugar: Quite similar to many items, the storage process of the sugar determines whether the sugar is going to last for long or not. Granulated and powdered sugar must be kept under an airtight condition to steer clear of moisture. Although retailers are needed to provide the manufacturing dates of the sugar, manufacturers say that the sugar remains edible even if it has hardened and become brown.
- Pure maple syrup: Pure maple syrup, as well as commercial sugars such as granular sugars and honey, has an irresistible life owing to its shield against any kinds of microbial growth. Unopened maple syrup shall last forever, and in case there is the formation of mould, boiling it to a certain degree and skimming the surface and ultimately pouring it to a clean and air-tight container would eliminate all the problems.
- Clarified butter: This kind of butter is boiled unless the total moisture is extracted, which is the reason that it doesn’t go bad. As long as the clarified butter or ghee is stored in sealed container under cool temperature, it would last for about 100 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello doctor one day l'm checked own sugar in monitoring system and show result'low'9-14. It means that hypoglycemia. It's a beginning sugar? I'm worried. My age 30 homemaker & two kids. 55kg w. 5'4" h& thyroid patient.
I am 22 yrs old, I have sinus problem since 4 yrs, wt precautions I have to take during winter season.
I was 10 kg weight loose in last 3-4months. Now I am feeling badly tired. Kindly suggest me for my health.
Hi, I am 28 yrs old female (unmarried) have problem of thyroid tsh since last 2-3 years but now its in controled suggested by doctor's madicine but still the problem is that I trying to loose my weight before my marriage but still there is no result in body shape. So please help me or suggest me the best way. Awainting your response.
I am worried about my eight I'd it OK of I have to work out and my teeth is paining simultaneity how to so it.
From about one month my both legs heels paining and increase day after day. At the morning pain of heels are increase what's problem I don't know please tell me reason. I was cheek my sugar (glucose) for that reason therefore I shock because before meal 126 and after meal 169. From that conclusion am I diabetic person and that why heel pain please help me.
I lose my hair quickly and their no effect. I tried shampoo but their still no effect. So can you help me please? Im so worried about my hair.
I am 20 years my hair was curly and dry rough I hate this my hair so what can I do like straight and silky hair.
Dear Doctors, I am facing the constipation problem from last 10 days, due to that getting hard stool, got blood in stool from last 7 days. Later stool getting too itch and bit pain in anal. Please suggest me tablets or ointments and using directions. Please suggest me which specialist I need to consult. Thanks a lot you all Doctors.
Leucorrhoea, which is also commonly know as "white discharge" ("shvet pradar" in hindi) is common problem in female. Normally (physiologically), vaginal discharge occurs during ovulation, during pregnancy, and in some women, few days before menses. When this secretion increases in amount, then it is term as leucorrhoea. Physiological vaginal discharge is white, odorless and it can be sticky, yellowish, or watery.
Patholpgy: leucorrhoea itself is not a disease but can be symptom of many diseases. Profuse white discharge can be associated with pathological conditions like trichomoniasis vaginitis [with greenish, foul smelling discharge], candidiasis [curdy, thick discharge], bacterial vaginosis, etc. In such cases, there is profuse white discharge with associated symptoms like burning, itching, pain in lower abdomen and lower back pain are also present.
Leucorrhoea may be present as without any apparent disorder. Generally, during increase white discharge [without apparent disorder], patient also complains of profound general weakness and lethargy, mental irritability, mild itching, lack of concentration in routine work.
Why homeopathy for leucorrhoea?
There are some of the best homeopathic remedies for leucorrhoea like sepia, pulsetilla, natrum group of remedies and kali group etc. Which not only cures but also reduce the repetitive tendency of complaint without side-effect. Homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of symptoms, hence the medicine differs from patient to patient. For proper treatment and consultation, call back or massage.
- General management
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid use of pessary, tampon.
- Avoid stress
- Have nutritious food.