Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kansal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. KansalYour feedback matters!
I am a 67 Years old male suffering from Migraines for the last 42 Years. 3 months back, my doctor has prescribed HEADSET for the same. It is working alright, but I feel lot of weakness after taking this. What are the long term effects of this tablet, and how safe it is?
I am 20 year girl and I am suffering from insomnia from past 6 months. Sometimes I feel so lazy and tired. I am also facing severe headache many times. Please give me some remedies to overcome this situation so that I can focus on my academics and live a healthy life.
Good evening sir/madam, My father age 65 years old. His left kidney was damaged on July 2017. Drs are operated and removed left kidney .and in 2012 years he was operated bypass surgery for heart. And present in 2018 years 17 the February night at 10-30 pm he was unconscious condition 1 hr. From 10-30 pm to 11-30 pm. On that time from his mouth foaming type water and little bit of blood was came, on that time his condition was unconscious. After wake up also he don't know any thing. After wake up his condition is normal. Why that unconscious problem occurred. And on 18 th we went to hospital Dr. s are advised brain MRI and eeg.in that eeg are normal report, but in MRI report impression (1) small vessel ischemic changes (2) T2/Flair hyperintensity in right mastoid air cells-S/o Right mastoiditis. 3) Micro Leeds in right thalamus-----hypertensive/amyloid angiopathic changes. Sir please tell me what is the problem and what medicine is good for him suggest him. Hear Dr. Rx these below medicines 1) EpiLive 500 2) Clobanil 10 Sir please suggest to my father.
I'm 22 years old and having migraine and thyroid at high level of 7.5. My weight is 71 kg. What should I do to reduce all my problems? Please advice me as soon as possible.
My friend is 25 years old female suffering from congenital hemiplegia by born. Her right side is affected due to this, her hand and her foot is majorly affected. She is doing some phsiotherapic exersices for proper working of hand and foot but it seems to un affective. Suddenly after so many years now few changer are coming into her body and her foot finger bone is coming out just like her hand fist. We r in tension due to this why these changes are coming after so many years.
it is been Found in the recent study that Women who suffer from Migraine headaches have 50 to 60 percent headache episodes when going through Peri - menopausal and menopausal time periods
Sir mam I have a serious facial palsy and it will remain permanent bow should I live my life by having this type of face this is really troubling my face help me I am jusf 24 years old just .i will remain permanent sir help me .
Firstly, what you need to realise is that Alzheimer’s is not dementia and the main point you need to remember about the difference between the two is that the former is a disease while the latter is a syndrome. Alzheimer’s is a neurodegenerative disease, it breaks down the cognitive functions of the brain and reduces a person’s ability to function properly. It’s one of the foremost reasons for untimely senility in middle-aged to old-aged persons.
It can be a scary time for the patient themselves as well as for friends and family alike but fear not, there are ways to reduce the chances of suffering from this painful predicament. Here are a few easy hacks to keep in mind to stave off the risk of Alzheimer’s:
- Fix your diet: Cut down on saturated fats and construct a diet combining lots of healthy vitamin and mineral rich foods, fruits and vegetables. Vitamin E is essential as well as vitamin B12 which can also be taken in the form of supplements. Vitamin E can be found in foods like spinach and even nuts. Rush University Medical Centre in Chicago has, after a lot of research, developed the MIND and DASH diets. The Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay (MIND) diet collates portions of the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet to create the perfect combination that has been shown to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s by 53 percent.
- Exercise mental and physical: A sedentary lifestyle is one of the major causes of Alzheimer’s because it leads to slower brain activity and an overall unhealthy lifestyle. To break out of this you need to regularly exercise and not just physical exercises but also mental exercises such as solving mental maths and crosswords and reading books and newspapers. There are a lot of apps concerning games that help boost brain activity on the market that can help as well. Physical exercise can include swimming, brisk walking, joking and even gardening.
- Reduce stress: Stress proves to be a huge issue for the brain contributing to its damage by putting a lot of pressure on it. Try to relax more by improving your sleep cycle, resting as and when required, and not overworking yourself.
- Aromatherapy: Essential oils have been shown to work wonders, by reducing stress and relaxing the mind. Lavender, rosemary, lemon and even orange are some great options you can try out. These oils can help rejuvenate damaged brain and nerve cells.
- Meditation: Studies have shown that regular meditation helps boost grey matter in the brain, and along with yoga, keeps the minds and bodies of middle-aged people active and better focused contributing to the overall health of the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!