Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanika MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Male, Age-49 Years. Many times getting vomiting after 6 or 7 hrs. After taking meals. Food consumed get out on vomiting, then relaxed. What is the problem and remedies and medication.
Hi i'm 33male 93 kg i'm well built I do regular gym but my problem is I have low libido I can not even intercourse for two min i've tested my free test it says normal so I thought to take testosterone tablet from ranbaxy 40mg so please help as to when n how long should I take n how much should I take and any precautions should I take before and after or should I cycle it thanks in advance.
I am 21 year old female and have knees pain for last 2 or 3 years. I have used calcium tablets for 2 months but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am Dheeraj 26 yrs my mother is facing problem psoriasis problem since last 20 years please refer me a good medicine on it my mob number is 8149900030.
I have black spot as well as pimples. Everyday is new pimple on my forehead. I have used many creams but no result found I can not understand what should I do?
I am 19 year old female. Mere seene me heart k aas pass aksar pain hota rahta hai aur kabhi kabhi chakkar bhi aate h. Kya ye kisi bimari ki wajah se hota hai? Please btaye.
My hand have fractured before 6 weeks and now plaster is removed. But heavy pain in hand and wrist joint. And wrist joint is not movable. Then what I do? Please reply me must.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?