Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanika MalhotraYour feedback matters!
My lip are so black because I smoke cigrate but I want reddish lips I brush my lips daily but I will not working and my skin becoming dark day by day.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi, I am suffering from thyroid Tsh-6.10,pcod and overweight and also having a conceiving problem. Doctor prescribed me Thyronorm 25 mcg. Should I take metformin and folic acid for pcod and conceiving problem. Is it ok to take metformin with Thyronorm.
I am getting more pimples. Its very small spots. I am used many face wash but the problem is not ending. Please suggest me to avoid that.
Hello doctor Is it necessary to do bowel movements everyday once. Because I don't feel to do it everyday and I don't fell any discomfort also. So it's constipation or what?
I have an oily skin wherein I always suffer with pimples on it. Can you suggest how do I get trough it.
I am a 21 year old male. I have a problem with my salivary glands. They over produce saliva one at a time. I mean if one gland over producing others works fine. After some time problem exchanges with other gland and this one goes normal. Why is this happening ?its started since 3 days back. Please answer me?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years My weight has gone up from 85 kgs to 95 kgs. I want to lose weight and I have back pain also. Please help.
I am not gaining weight. I am taking all type of foods and dry nuts but all in vain. What should I do?
My doctor said that I am having nervous weakness can any one tell any exercise s to keep my nervous strong or any medicine or yoga poses.
What can be more attractive than having a head full of silky, black, long and luscious hair? But the lifestyle issues coupled with pollution have led to the loss of hair among both men and women. Too much stress, lack of nutritional food, ageing and genetic factors along with hormonal imbalances have also contributed to an uncontrollable hair fall. Most people who are affected by hair loss often tend to opt for chemically enriched products that make the situation even worse. Thankfully, Ayurveda offers top notch solutions to these problems, and you can easily get rid of hair fall problems with the ingredients that are almost found in all households.
Go for a hair oil massage
The foremost step that would help you combat the issues of hair fall is massaging your head with the right hair oil. The proper technique of scalp and hair massage would improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles and condition the dry scalp, which is required for strengthening the roots of your hair. You will feel much relaxed and there will be a reduction in stress and slowly these factors would promote the growth of hair.
Have Indian gooseberry to help you
When you are willing to have faster growth of hair, you can get some Indian gooseberry, which is commonly called by the name of Amla. This citrus fruit is rich in Vitamin C, a deficiency of which can lead to breakage and loss of hair. The Indian gooseberry has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and it is also believed to have exfoliating properties that are essential for the maintenance of a healthy scalp as well as promoting the growth of new hair follicles.
Get yourself a handful of fenugreek seeds
Also known by the name of Methi in Indian households, fenugreek is a common ingredient found almost in all kitchens. It is rich in hormone antecedents, which are known for their ability to boost hair growth along with aiding to rebuild the hair follicles. Fenugreek seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid and proteins that can cause stimulation in the hair roots and induce growth of hair.
When you have an easy access to the items that are always available then what is the point of using artificial products with an overflow of harmful chemicals and compounds that cause damage to your hair in place of repairing it? So, it is recommended to seek the aid of Ayurveda and have a Rapunzel-like hair.
Hello mam this is Subhasis majhi and I am from balasore. I have a problem in fever so I think you understand mu diesis Ok bye. I hope you help me.
The bones and joints in your body provide the basic framework on which all movement takes place. The joints are even more important as they act like hinge for the various types of movement that we require. However, these are the first to be affected due to muscle or bone disorders and thus limit your mobility. In most cases, these problems are caused by lifestyle disorders which can be easily corrected by making a few changes.
Some tips which will allow you to keep your joints healthy are mentioned as follows:
- Lose weight: Not just full-fledged obesity, but being overweight and also slightly chubby may not be in the best interest of your joints. The heavier you are, the more load your joints have to carry and thus, this may affect their health over time. Losing weight and being close to your ideal body weight will allow your joints to be under less stress thus keeping them healthy for longer.
- Start moving and stay in motion: One of the greatest evils of the modern lifestyle is its sedentary nature. While at work or at home, you probably spend far less time moving or walking than sitting or lying down. It is important to move and keep the joints functional. The more functional they are, the stronger they will be.
- Vitamin D for your bones: All joints in your body are made up of bones; and for healthy joints, you need healthy bones. Vitamin D and calcium are thus important ingredients required to make your bones strong. Dairy products such as milk or leafy green vegetables can easily satisfy your requirements. However if you can’t have dairy, then your doctor could prescribe calcium supplements to you.
- Don’t overwork or strain your joints: While it is necessary to stay in motion to ensure that your joints remain strong, overusing those joints could damage them. It is important to know your limits and also slowly push and improve on yourself rather than trying to make quick leaps. Start off with lower impact exercises such as cycling, walking or swimming and gradually go to more intense workouts when your joints are stronger.
- Always warm up: Before you do any kind of exercise, warm up slowly so that your joints are loose enough and lubricated to take the strain you put on them; no matter how light the exercises are. Stretching and warm up exercises are a must as they help you minimize long term damage to your joints.
- Diet: Diet is one of the most important aspects for overall health and hence it is very important in the case of joints as well. Certain types of foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are very good for your joints as they help reduce inflammation, such as some varieties of fish. On the other hand, certain types of food can cause inflammation and may even lead to long term problems.