Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KanikaYour feedback matters!
I'm 39 years old. I hv lots of grey hair. Can you suggest is it possible to reverse or suggest Ayurvedic oil or dye pls.
Sir, we want solution hairfall. We want to a reason why falling my hare in this age. We want to solve this problem hurry up. And we want sorry some spelling miss word.
I am 25 years old weighing 63 kgs height 5.3" and have been dieting and exercising regularly since last 6 months. I had lot of acne for which I was suggested to lose weight. I've lost weight + inches. I've been regularly eating fruits + veggies instead of fried and junk. The downside is that my face has gone all the more pale. I don't have thyroid or thalassemia but I'm anaemic. What else can be the reason? What should I do?
My hairs are turning grey from 8th standard and I'm now doing my post graduation almost all hairs are white. Please help me.
Today I facial my face by papaya, but suddenly some irritation started on my face .so it is any kind of allergy.
Hii, I am suffering white hair in my early age, I am just 19 year old, 20% of my hair turn white, please suggest me the best homeopathy medicine for white hair turn black again, please suggest me.
Hi doctor I am 28 years old not married and my weight is 89kgs. I have lots of facial hair. What is the best way to get rid of it. I am sick and tired of getting it waxed after every 15 days. Do I have some hormonal problem or is it normal?
I have hairfall problem. What should I do in order to prevent and reduce it. I use shampoo n conditioners rarely.
I am 16 years old. I am male. want to ask that I have too pimples in face. I feel very bad in front of my friends. Please suggest something how I remove pimple from my face.
Hello doctor, few month of prior my hair fall very how can I can control and there is connection b/w hair and hypertension.
I am 48 years old, I have adiabatic patient, I got Itching problem time to time. What should I do In spite of my sugar is Normal.
I have suffering from pigmentation. Please help out from this. Any surgeries or anything else to fast cure.
Hi i am suffering from scabies Suggest me some medicine for scabies . How I can get relief from scabies.
I'm 30 years old man I have a problem near private part few white big pimples from last 10 years and everyday scratch. Please advise.
This summer how reduce pimple in my face this summer please help me I am very needed to reduce my pimple.
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.