Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KanikaYour feedback matters!
I have many skin tags in my chin and below my eyes, wat is the best remedy for its permanent removal. Is the laser treatment be safe without side effect?
I am suffering from whiteness of hair since 10 th standard, Or by using antidandraf shampoo I losses my hair's. I am also suffered by dandruff.
What is the expenditure of laser hair treatment. And after treatment my excessive body hair can permanently remove? .Where .It will be available m.
I wart is there on my right hand index finger for last 6 months. Had undergone surgical remove a month ago but its again back to its original condition. How to get rid of this, its embarrassing!
Small funsi in my body in back of shoulder and some at my hand .funsi is red nd some peep in ti. How to cure.
Applying the coconut oil to the face and skin and after that bathing with soap causes any skin pigmentation or leads to darkness of skin r what?
I am 21 years old men and currently pursuing my masters, I have problem of premature greying of hairs and also have spectacles (-3.5. Please suggest me how can I make them black naturally.
I am a 47 year old man and about 2 years ago I had undergone an angioplasty to remove a block in my left artery. Now since a month I am getting sharp stabs of pain on the left side of my neck from behind the left ear to the left shoulder muscles. I sometimes feel dizzy which lasts for a couple of minutes. I got checked by a physician and was given tablets like Taxim-AZ, Aceclo MR, Calpol 500 mg and Mac RD capsules for a period of three days. The pain had stopped but has returned after the course got over. I have free movement of neck and left arm but sharp piercing pain every now and then along with a dull throb on the left side at the base of the skull. What should I do?
I am 20 years male amd I am having pimples alot from last two years amd my skin becomes oliy so what should I do to pimples from my face.
I am 20 + in age and consulting a derma already but I often get a single pus pimple. How do I get rid of that pimple in a day or two?
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I have used many creams still now there is no result. So what should I do now.
Sir I am 23 year old male, I got suffered from hair fall and more dandruff from 2 months onwards. What should I do sir.
Any face wash or soap right now I am using soapex classic soap or any night creme someone suggest me ban a tan & dermadew glow cream at night is it good or not.
I have a pimples on only my face. I am not use any creams. But I am very tired this pimples problem. So pleas explain me to how remove the pimples clearly on my face?
How we can get rid of pimples, blackheads, dark circles, dryness and how can make our skin glossy, smooth and good looking?
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.