Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanchan Pandey
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan PandeyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is very soft spoken and listened all my queries patiently. Her knowledge is appreciatable. She guided me as friend and doctor. Liked the way of her communication.
One of best doc I ever met....1st thanks Doc for treating me...I had migraine from last 2 years I visited many doctors but had relief for short term but after consulting Dr Kanchan I forgot my pain in just couple of months, her best part is counselling, she know what patient require, she's just not a doctor she's a person who can heal ur problem with her positive counseling, now I don't need any doc as she has all the solution of my problem.... Thank u so much Doctor
Very nice doctor handling patients with much patience and down to earth in explaining the problem to the patient and also to extract information about the illness. I will recommend her to all my friends and family members whenever they require. I am thankful to her. She understood my problem and spoke to me nicely.
Shaurya Pratap Singh
She is very soft spoken and listened all my problems patiently. She is very knowledgeable. She guided me as friend not as doctor. I am very certisfied , will recommend all my friends and relatives.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic progressive auto immune disease causing inflammation in the joints and resulting in painful deformity and immobility, especially in the fingers, wrists, feet, and ankles. This makes it one of the most dreaded types of Arthritis. Such symptoms are not observed in Osteoarthritis, the most common arthritic condition.
The difference between Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis can be put simply. In Osteoarthritis, degeneration of tissue leads to bone erosion and that precipitates the condition. In Rheumatoid Arthritis, the disease condition precipitates cartilage degradation, which abates Bone Erosion. The problem is aggravated by the obvious absence of effective medicines and treatment options.
However, one can take the help of Homeopathy to alleviate the conditions to a large extent. Homeopathy can help in all round management of the disease condition.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis is radically different from degenerative Arthritic conditions.
In Rheumatoid Arthritis, the immune system attacks the lining of the joints, the Synovium. This results in inflammation of the tissue leading to its thickening. Over time, the thickened Synovium has the effect of degrading the joints and cartilages in a joint.
Gradually, even the Ligaments and Tendons weaken resulting in the joint losing its alignment and shape. This results in deformities which are not curable so far.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Tender, swollen and worn joints
Joint stiffness - This is one of the most common symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is usually worse after a period of inactivity, as well as in the mornings.
Smaller joints like fingers, wrists etc. are usually affected first unlike Osteoarthritis. In Osteoarthritis, the big joints like knee, shoulder, ankle etc. are mostly affected.
You may also suffer from problems not related to joints at all. You may suffer from problems with lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerve tissue, kidneys, blood vessels, bone marrow etc. However, these are the fallouts of long-standing suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, and not any initial symptom.
Homeopathic Cure of Rheumatoid Arthritis
A study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology has shown that there is a significant improvement in Joint articular index, Pain, Grip strength and Stiffness in patients administered with homoeopathic medicines over a fixed period. Moreover, no side effect was observed in the patients who were given Homeopathic medicines.
The Unique Aspects Of Homeopathy in Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is important in Homeopathy is to get complete history of the patient. The patient needs to talk to the doctor in detail starting with the onset of symptoms. The doctor may also ask questions about the social and family backgrounds. They ask such questions to make sure that they can establish some kind of a link between the onset of Rheumatoid Arthritis and patient’s habits, social interactions, family interactions etc.
Based on these details, the doctors choose a medical course for the patient. Homeopathic may not provide instant relief, but will work in the long run, as it cures the root of the disease along with curing the disease.
Consulting an experienced Homeopathic Doctor with specialization in Arthritis is suggested for treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I am taking the sleeping pills for the last five years there is any most effective medicine in homeopathy please advise me to start the treatment through you.
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a syndrome wherein more than one cyst is formed in the ovaries of the women who are in the reproductive age. This disease thereby creates problems in hormonal levels which lead to the irregular menses in women along with infertility and masculine changes in the body. The main reason for this disease is the hormonal imbalance and also a genetic disease. Some of the causes of PCOD are listed below:
- If there is a rise in Testosterone level.
- The increase of level in Luteinising hormone.
- The decrease in the levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Increase in the levels of Prolactin
- If insulin is in high than the required level.
Symptoms to watch out for-
The following signs may indicate prevalence of PCOS-
- Weight gain
- Abnormal/irregular periods
- Excessive hair growth on the face and body
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Difficulty conceiving
How well does Homeopathy work for PCOS?
The answer to this question is ‘miraculously well’! Hard to believe? Take a look at the countless benefits Homeopathy offers and ways in which it helps treat PCOS.
- Homeopathy treats each individual with PCOS symptoms differently. Therefore, your doctor will first evaluate the symptoms of PCOS, and prescribe a remedy that directly addresses the condition.
- As stated earlier, hormonal imbalance is the primary cause of PCOS. Homeopathy rectifies the ‘root cause’ by controlling hormonal imbalance and thus brings about harmony. Homeopathy prevents recurrence of the condition.
- Homeopathy follows a holistic approach. This means, your lifestyle and habits are also taken into account. For instance, homeopathy considers the fact that stress can disrupt your body’s hormonal balance, which, in turn, causes PCOS. Hence, the doctor provides homeopathic medicines for stress management.
- Homeopathy remedies are derived from all natural substances and particles extracted from animal bodies, plants and minerals. The medicines prepared from these extracts are absolutely natural and hence free from side effects.
Combining homeopathy remedies with a healthy diet, good lifestyle choices and exercise, can help you manage PCOS symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I am suffering from depression from many years. I also consult a psychiatrist. He gave me paxidep 25 cr and aminogold tablets. Can it is beneficial in treating depression. I am taking treatment t from psychiatrist from 5 to 6 years. But my condition not become fullfledge ok.
Hi, I am Bindu age 24 .I am having pcod, every doctor is giving medicine for 5 days & getting periods, but I want to cure it completely. I came to hear that in homoeopathy it had a good medicine .is it true. I want to cost of medicine for monthly.
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
Causes and Triggers-
The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
Types of Psoriasis-
There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
Every individual is unique so only after detailed case taking the individual accurate homeopathic remedy is given to the patient.
Length of Treatment-
As for the length of treatment it entirely depends upon how chronic or old the problem is though the voluptuous itching is relieved soon after starting the medicines. Homeopathy provides permanent, fast and complete cure without any side effects.
My wife is 26 years old, she is suffering from PCOS, her periods are irregular with a gap of 3 months and even more. Her weight is 69 kg and height is 5' 3' Her blood group is O+ve and she remains stressed most of the times. We have a 1 year 2 months old daughter. Please suggest.
I have a desk job suddenly from one month I have pain in my back & when I stand it pains for a while and I could not stand straight for a while. Pls suggest what can be done I have started trying yoga for the same.
I am a student of class eleven. My weight has gone up from 70 to 80 kgs. I think that my weight is not good of my age. So please doctor help me.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained.