Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanchanYour feedback matters!
Hi My fiance wants take Pill to postpone her periods, is there any side effects by taking that pill, and how many Pills she needs to take to postpone the periods? And when she can take this ?can you please suggest me. her last menstrual was 29th ,she wants to postpone her period this month from 23 to 28.
I am in a pregnancy treatment fòr 2 months. I have taking the tablets such as conseval , duphaston 10 mg (morning and night), folic acid, and evatone. My last period was on june 15th. I have stopped duphaston on july 18th morning. Still I did not got my periods. Is there any chance for pregnancy.
My periods in last two months was little less, but this month the flow was fast was it normal to have periods like this?
I am a pregnant of 4 months, this month 28th I am getting 5th month. This is second issue to me. In first pregnant I had thyroid at 4th month. I am using 25 mg thyroxine tablet. Recent thyroid report shows 12 points. How can I control this and is it any harmful to my baby? Which things I would follow to control thyroid level. I am an employee, is work tension leads rise in thyroid levels? Please show me the way get rid off thyroid problem?
I am not having periods frm 3 months I took meprate for 5 days of 10g. Nd it has been 5 days completed since I took d tablets still now m not gttng periods. M too much worried. What shall I do?
Ive noticed a small bump like on my breast right under my nipple and its hard and hurts when I press it, I read that it could be a cyst but im not sure but its really worrying me, could it be something more?
My wife 44 years old she adopt to copper t last five year, yet she removed. Nowadays what we should care about pregnancy.
I got intimated with my husband ,it was not sexually but close, there is a doubt of pregnancy what to do to prevent pregnancy? Does i pill work ?
We are newly married couple, I and My wife didn't have intercourse yet, but she missed the period this month, what is the possible cause?
I got periods on oct 3 this month I did not get my periods I went to hospital yesterday they have checked my pregnancy its negative it means I am not pregnant or is there any chances of getting pregnancy.
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
28 female. I missed my period since 8 days. Took home pregnancy test which was negative. Now I have nausea, stomach ache etc. Seen a gynac but she suggested to take susten100. I am worried. Kindly help.
Hello doctor, i'm 25 year old female. I have some doubt regarding gentical infection. Like. I have little burning sensation during urination, but its not all the time when I urinate also have abdominal pain some time, but I don't have any discharge problem but during intercourse I do have some little pain? so I juz want to kne dat i'm having infection or its juz normal?
Does boobs swell due to pressing it? Many say hand pressing enlarge it. Please tell me if it affects and remedies for it if any. Thanking you. Age 25.
Hi, I'm a 20 years old female, weight 110 kg and height 107 cm, I'm afraid of the risk of diabetes and hypertension since the family history from both sides have them, what diet should I follow?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.