Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanchanYour feedback matters!
I am not getting regular periods as I got periods on December 6 even I want to loose the weight from 50 to 45 so I need a suggestion from you to get my period cycle regularly and to loose my weight for 45.please help
Hello doctors. I am 2 month pregnant lady. I want to know that masturbation is safe during pregnancy.
I am 30 year old female. In Sept 2014 had miscarriage in 3rd month of pregnancy. Was diagnosed to have subacute hypothyroidism (initially hyperthyroid and later hypothyroid) in September 2014. I am taking eltrxin 0.25mcg daily and now my TSH is 2.2. Iast my Cycles was in Aug 2015. No periods in Sept even after taking me prate for 5 days. Now taking L-arginine and folic acid. Kindly advise.
Its about 3 months that my periods has stopped last day I get pregnancy text and it was positive, so I want to stop pregnancy by medicines is that possible? please help.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.
My last period was on 27th. N I had taken I pill on 3rd after sex. N after dat I had sex on 5th with protection. Der was no leakage m suddenly experiencing abdominal pain. N bleeding. The bleeding is not like period. Y m I bleeding.? M I pregnant?
My wife become pregnant twice but I avoid then with pills now she is facing problem regarding periods which is not coming, I visited a doctor but she in turn advised to take folic acid to have periods but its not working .shes is also having pains in lower abdomen n back pain at regular interval.
Hlo sir, I had sex with my partner and the semen did not get into the vagina. And I had pregnancy tests as well the it showed me that I am not pregnant I did it twice. After sex one day after I had a water like fluid secretion and then after a day I had bloody like fluid section once then nothing. Now the matter is this I am not getting my periods. My actual date for the periods was 23 march but I didn't get it now. What should I do and qhat is the reason behind this. Thanks. Also I did thyroid test its result is high then normal i.e 7.80.
Having sex on the 7th day of menstrual cycle, as in 2ND day after the bleeding ceases will lead to pregnancy?
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.