Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KanchanYour feedback matters!
Hi am jusr 24 am suffering from bartholin cyst n it s d recurrence of third time Dr. recommending me to remove the gland fully s it s ok n removing of gland n young age n will it create any problem n child birth.
Both me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time in our lives. I was bleeding on my first time. None of us had condoms and so, it was an unprotected sex. We had shower sex too. He claims to have ejaculated outside, still being his first as well, I do not completely trust him. It was the same day my periods got over. I have irregular periods anyway. How and when will I know for sure if I am pregnant or can get pregnant because before the next cycle I'll move to a country where abortion is illegal. Could you help me please? I'm really worried.
I am going to get into a full time relationship and want to know whether contraceptive pills are 100% safe option for safe sex. My cousin got pregnant in spite of using condom and hence I don't have much faith in that. Also, as a first time user I want to know the low hormone contraceptive pills details and the doses.
Sir agr kisi women ko baby ho and phir uske breast normal k liye matlab pehle ka jaise ki tarah kaise hota hai and vagina pehle ki tarah kaise kar sakte hai. Koi upai hai. Ky bilkul pehle ki tarah.
Hi yesterday my husband was got report for semen analysis .The sperm count is 7 million. Is this very low count? How long it will take to increase sperm count? Is it possible to conceive?
I'm 21 yrs old. Unmarried. I have leucorrhoea problem over 4 months ago. But not continuously, only some days. Thats lik milky color nd fishy smell too. Sometime its lik rheum. sometimes I had some pain little tym in my lower stomach when I feel discharge my vagina then automatically pain was gone. Its normal or abnormal. How to overcome this pblm using home remedies?
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today I had period 13 november so 2 days distance so can pregnancy possible ?
Is there any medicine to increase the level of regestrone n is it harmful to take regestrone tablets.
Meri gf ko 4 sep ko mc hui aur 11 ko band. 16 sep ko humne sex kiya aur 17 sep ko mene use ipill kila di. But 20 sep ko use fir mc ho gai. 28 sep tak. Uski agli date ab kab aayegi. Kya vo pregnant h.plz help me. Ager date nai aai tho kya krna chaiye please plz help me.
I am 28 years old. I had unsafe sex so I took pills whenever we did. Although I never took the pill before so wasn't sure about its side effect if there are any. And unfortunately the number of taking that pill somehow increased. Which was an very Unmattured behavior of mine. Now my period date which was 19th it did started I saw blood stains I did bleed but not the way it use to happen. It was very less it's been 8 days now I can still see the blood stain but am not sure what's the problem. I hope m not pregnant I also have itchiness so not sure what to do. Kindly help.
We are married couple (32 age Male, 29 age Female). We have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. We need to use lubrication (Vaseline) during the sex. What are some of pregnancy friendly lubricant that I can buy in local stores.
I have pcod and had last period on 1 January 2017 so a week back started with Ayurvedic medicine (dashmolarisht, ashokarisht, rajahpravartani vati and string rasayan vati) from patanjali. Just took medicine for 7 days. Due to a small rupture in condom during intercourse should I take I-pill or just continue the Ayurvedic course and wait for medicine to show effects and get my periods.
I had sex but I didn't use any contraceptive but the thing is will this Preejaculation get her pregnant? I didn't know anything about this after the incident I get to see some that some time it can also cause! and if it will how to prevent it as soon as possible and how to know the symptoms? Please reply fast.
Hello doctor Is herbolax tablets and triphala tablets are safe during 1st month pregnancy for constipation. If not can you tell any treatment that is safe during for constipation. I am feeling constipation from long time around from a year. But now problem is increasing.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.