Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I got married 2 months ago suggest me best condom and till now i had unprotected sex with my wife are there any chances to her to get pregnant as i have emasculated outside.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
A fetus can masturbate in utero.
You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
You can have them when you're brain dead.
They can cause bad breath.
They can cure hiccups.
Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty
About 10 per cent of women are actually anorgasmic.
Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After them, your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
Last year I had 6 weeks miscarriage. Now unable to conceive. Recently found THYROID in my TEST report which is mentioned below: Test name Value Unit Bio. Ref.Interval TOTAL T3 : 1.35 ng/mL 0.60 - 1.83 TOTAL T4 : 8.40 ug/dl 4.50 - 10.90 3rd gen. TSH: 7.47 5 µU/mL 0.35 - 5.50 please suggest which medicine I have to taken. How to cure. And What to avoid.
I am 23 years old. I suffer from severe menstrual cramps every month. I don't want to take medicine but it's painful. I tried home remedies and none of it worked and at last I took the medicine. Please acknowledge me about the effects of medicine for my future, Will it be good to take medicine every time and please suggest me some ways to get rid of the pain.
Hi i have Copper iud was inserted by the doctor to my wife as well as she also given duoluton*L pills for one month on dt 21 nov 2016. At present will the intercourse will lead to any pregnancy please answer me.
Am now 33 weeks of pregnant which week can I take up a scan? Do I ve to take another blood test please advise.
Kindly suggest me something to increase fertility. Gyneacs has been consulted, they said only cervix is little bit contracted. I want to conceive.
Hello Sir, I am 31 years old married person. I have one child and try to avoid more child on this stage for some years. I don't want to use condom for precaution so could me advice any other type of precaution like tablet which required to take one/two in a month not daily basis. I listen B-gap tablet, its good. When she can take it and when it work start with confidence or before taking it its required to consult. Normally she is perfect.
Sperm reaches girls vagina, but not entered in vagina, does she get pregnant? she miss her periods date today, now what she has to take medicines?
Good sours for natural Protein & easily Digestible. Ideal for Diabetic patient.
Also use in Ayurved medicine, cosmetic products & Nutritive Tonic
How to use:
Insomnia: Grind 8-10 Pcs with 2 tsp poppy seeds in little milk & apply the paste on the palms and soles at bed time.
Nervous weakness: use with black pepper
Sexual Debility: Use with Drumsticks
Lice: with Lime Juice & Neem Powder
Constipation: use with Figs
Anemia: Use with Rice
Dry cough: Add into Pomegranate Juice
Its also found very useful in Skin related problem , Menstruation , Hair Falling , Vertigo & obesity.
I have done sex with my partner with out protection before 5 days of her period after 8 day's of sex she don't have period Is she pregnant?
What is ovulation bleed we take a chance 2nd baby but before two month I can't conceive a pregnancy please tell me what should I do m 35 year I have a one baby he's 6 years old.
I am 26 years old. Last two months ago taken oill tablets and four day gap again start, but not start period. Again start the pill check pregnancy? Result positive. Now stay the baby. Question is baby are cure or not. Pl. Advice ,Alopathic medicine.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"