Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kanan B BhandariYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years women and I have completed 4 years of married life, but still I have no babies. 2 years back I got an ectopic pregnancy and it was aborted without any problem, but after I got irregular period so I contact dr.
Dear sir/madam If a man is having sex by a female back side [ass] in this case a women can be pregnant or not.
Hi mam I am 23 weeks pregnant last 4 days back I undergone cervix stitch today I'm feeling very scared please help me out as I lost my 1 st baby in 21 week pregnant due to some abnormality please help me today for 2 times I felt very light sharp pain below navel im very much scared how to sit how to sleep can I walk cervix measures 2.2 CMS total 3.0 cms internal O's is opened and funneling seen I'm very scared I need this baby please help me out please doctors.
I'm pregnant now. I have irritation on my stomach. What oil I can use to reduce itchiness and marks formation.
Me n my girlfriend were on holidays from 19th to 22nd feb, we had nice time I fingered her for the first time. I did not penetrate but might have touched her 'v' with my 'p' Actually it was her period time, but she was on tablets to postpone it fr 6 days .n aft dat she stopped taking tablets n got her periods on 25th feb .so she had to get her next period around 25th march but its 11th april now n no symptoms of it yet .is der any change on getting pregnant even aft having periods in between. Please reply.
My left hand and left back below chest paining at 7 month pregnancy please suggest how to get rid of it.
My periods date is on 15th feb. And I usually have my periods 3-4 days before the actual date. I had unprotected sex on 24th jan. Now I am having some mood swings and laziness. Moreover I get a frequent urge of urinating. Am I pregnant? Please help.
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
Hello Doc, I can see tiny white boils bit below and around my vaginal opening. They are very itchy. They do not burn. Only itching. I had visited my gynac for same reason she said it's a light infection and prescribed me 2 nuforce tablets and candid V gel. It was quite ok for few days but now again I can see much boils and more itching. Please help me get rid of this.
I hav a 28 days cycle, had my periods on 1 st March aftr dat on several occasions had sex but every time v both had clothes on. There was pressing of penis on vagina part.
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegel: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegel: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.