Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. KamleshYour feedback matters!
Oftenly my eyes gets itching and eed color. When I use ciplox eye drops it goes. Why oftenly my eyes itches?
Sir I have studied in vibrant academy kota since 2 years. And I have 2.0 power spectacles on my eyes. I need help to cure eyesight. Any type of medicine any exercise anything to cure my eyes. Thanks.
I hav a problem of infection at my eyes and repeatedly I m. Suffering from the eye infection as due to summer hotness plzz suggest me.
I am 17 years old and my eyes start burning and irritating when I use computer for reading and when I stare at it for long time (half to one hour) I had a eye check up so that I can get specs while using computer. The doctor said that I have CYL -0.5 power so you should wear the glasses . Do I really need to wear specs and I heard that everybody will have power. Is that true that everyone will have minor variations in power? Please suggest me what can I do?
I have got TWO enlarged lymph nodes present below my ears. They are quite visible and are present for at least one week. I have got slight cold. Please give advice.
I checked my eyes again in VASAN Eye care. Dr. Told for spectacle of the vision +.025 all time. Is it possible to get rid off spectacles. My age is 30 years. I work on PC for 2-3 Hours & Paper Work for 2-3 hours daily.
I have got a ranjanwadi or stye in my right eye lower eyelid. Small one currently. But it pains when I blinking.
I had a regular eye check up once in a year .I am suffering from a little pain in my left eye from several months .I have visited my doctor yesterday at the Centre for Sight ,he assured me that this is not of great issue but due to weakening of muscles of left eye .Also there is a slight decrease in my no from -4.5 to -4.25 and also a decrease in my cylindrical no from -1.00 to -0.75 .My doctor recommend me that you can wear specs from this no only due to not a major change. What can I do now because when earlier when my no was -3.5 this problem is not there but when I shifted to -4.5 this starting occurring but only in the left eye .
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.