Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh MishraYour feedback matters!
We are married since 32 months now, trying to conceive but getting failed. All tests are done of my wife and mine and almost all are normal. Follicular study test of my wife says only one side of egg is getting matured, what can be the reason that only one side of the egg is getting matured, and what is the cure? Please suggest diet and medicines? My wife age 30 ,i m 33.
I am taking loette for quite many months. I didn't used protection during sex. Do I still will get pregnant if I am taking loette?
It is a delicious snack which usually we eat while watching movies or as an evening snacks. The benefits of pop corn is -
1. Regulates blood sugar. Patients suffering from diabetes can have it if made in proper way.
2. Weight reduction as it is sugar free, fat free and low in calories.
3. Enrich in proteins than chips, waffers.
4. Lower cholesterol levels.
5. Prevents premature ageing.
6. Prevents from various other diseases like cancer, tumor, diabetes.
7. Improves digestive system and prevent constipation.
Normally people eat peanuts in winters as it is tasty, nutritious and a good time pass. The benefits of pea nuts are -
1. Improves memory as it contains vitamin b3 or niacin which boosts memory.
2. Lower risk of weight gain.
3. Prevents hair fall/loss.
4. Lower the risk of allergic diseases.
5. Prevent from many other diseases like - cancer, diabetes, heart, depression etc.
6. Aids in blood sugar regulation
7. Peanuts lower the risk of getting gallblader stone.
Jaggery peanut brittle:
Its is healthy, tasty, crispy snacks that is easly available in any season especially winters. It has several benefits:
1. It contains good amount of proteins, minerals, vitamins, and act as an antioxidant.
2. Does not affect sugar level. A diabetic patient can have jaggery peanut brittle.
3. It helps lower ldl and increase hdl level in the blood.
4. Purifies the blood by releasing all toxins from the body.
5. Good for skin. Prevents from any skin problems/allergies.
6. Rich source of calcim, magnesium, copper etc.
7. Prevent from life threatening diseases like stroke, cancers, degenerative diseases, coronary diseases, infectious diseases etc.
So guys celebrate and enjoy lohri festival and be healthy. Happy lohri:)
With the growing market for organic products, there is a widespread confusion on which product to choose. The same dilemma holds good in selecting the type of bread. White bread or Brown Bread? People are not sure which one to eat to stay healthy. A few quick facts about the two types of bread and which one should be consumed to stay healthy, are given below
White bread is made out of refined wheat flour that has nothing to offer for the body. During the process of making white bread, the bran and wheat germ is removed from the wheat flour and Potassium Bromate, Benzoyl Peroxide or Chlorine Dioxide gas are used for bleaching to generate the whiteness. Potassium Bromate is highly dangerous if consumed in large doses. Chlorine dioxide is also used as a pesticide and is considered hazardous to the environment. When a large amount of white bread is consumed, the refined carbohydrates generate high levels of insulin thus, resulting in higher chances of weight gain. In spite of being globally popular, white bread is highly unhealthy for your body. It is completely devoid of nutrients and it is as harmful as table sugar for the digestive system.
The American Academy of Pediatrics has revealed that whole wheat brown bread is rich in nutrients compared to the white bread. One major factor contributing to the above-mentioned fact is the amount of fiber present in whole wheat brown bread. The increased fiber content slows down the digestion process and thereby, reduces the effect on blood sugar and production of insulin. Other nutrients that are present in brown bread include vitamin B6, E, Folic acid, Zing, Copper and Manganese. Brown bread has lesser amount of calcium as compared to white bread. Many manufacturers claim that they produce brown bread with the same amount of calcium as in white bread. Whole wheat bread contains Phytonutrient also called as plant lignans that have been observed to protect against heart diseases and breast cancer.
Things to consider while buying Brown Bread
The declining demand for white bread has forced a lot of manufacturers to use caramel as a coloring agent to darken white to brown bread. So buyers need to carefully look for the ingredients mentioned in the packing to ensure that they are buying the right product. It is important to check the first ingredient to see whether it is whole wheat or whole meal flour. If the word "enriched" is used, it means that the same flour used for white bread is used. Look for the bread with the minimum ingredients to ensure that you get maximum nutrients and very little additives. Also, make sure the amount of the following ingredients are as given below; sodium should be lesser than 401mg, saturated fat should be 1gm and fiber needs to be 4gm per 2 slices of serving.
To conclude, when it comes to organic and fitness oriented scenarios, brown is always better than white. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.