Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh MishraYour feedback matters!
HI, I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 27th of september, took an ipill on the 28th and started bleeding on the 7th thru the 11th october, my monthly period is scheduled around the 18-20th of each month, will I still get my period, Even tho i have had a full 6 days of bleeding? My periods normally last about 6-7 days and are pretty regular. Do help clarify these thoughts.
Hello doctor. I am 37 week pregnant usg doc said baby size is small compare to gestational age what is that and how to improve.
--फ्रीज में गूंथ| आटा आपका समय तो बचा सकता है लेकिन क्या आप जानते हैं कि यह आपके घर में भूत-प्रेत को निमंत्रित करता है। फ्रीज में गूंथा आटा उस पिंड के समान माना गया है जो पिंड मृत्यु के बाद मृतात्मा के लिए रखे जाते हैं।
-- जिन परिवारों में भी इस प्रकार की आदत है वहां किसी न किसी प्रकार के अनिष्ट, रोग-शोक और क्रोध तथा आलस्य का डेरा होता है। शास्त्रों में कहा गया है कि बासी भोजन भूत भोजन होता है और इसे ग्रहण करने वाला व्यक्ति जीवन में रोग और परेशानियों से घिरा रहता है।
--आटा भिगोते ही तुरंत इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए वरना उसमे ऐसे रासायनिक
बदलाव आते है जो सेहत के लिए बहुत हानिकारक हो सकते है .
--ऐसा आयुर्वेद में स्पष्ट कहा गया है .
इसलिए फ्रिज का इस्तेमाल आटा रखने के लिए ना करे .
-- कुछ ही दिन में ऐसी आदत बन
जायेगी की जितनी रोटियाँ लगती है उतना ही आटा भिगोया जाए और इसमें
ज़्यादा समय भी नहीं लगता . ताज़े आते की रोटियाँ ज़्यादा स्वादिष्ट और पौष्टिक होती है
Hi doctor I am 39 years female having problem in my vagina .Due to Itching problem & inflammation problem in vagina can not enjoying sex properly. Also little swelling on right of outside of vagina. How should I cure my problem for ever.
Is hcg urine test for pregnancy can be taken during periods in case of spotting in starting of periods. Can test be taken.?
3D laparoscopy has made a landmark achievement in the field of surgery for Gynaecology. It helps to provide in-depth perception along with correct measurement of the dimensions related to the anatomical spaces. Thus, it contributes towards increasing the skills of the laparoscopic surgeon in his attempt towards dissecting tissues and in designing strategies related to the surgery. 3D Laparoscopy helps a surgeon to perform the intracorporeal suture in an absolutely perfect manner. This is regarded as the World’s Best 3D Laparoscopy System. The very first installation has taken place in Gujarat.
3D laparoscopy helps to reduce the time frame of a gynaecologist and along with it, it increases the accuracy level of the surgeon. Even the complications involved with carrying out this surgery are reduced.
There are a number of surgeries, which surgeons can perform with the help of 3D Laparoscopy.
- Radical Hysterectomy - This is an operation mainly performed to treat cancer that affects the uterine cervix.
- Parametrectomy - This is an extremely viable technique for women suffering from invasive cervical cancer or a recurrent endometrial cancer of vagina after having undergone hysterectomy previously.
- Difficult TLH (Frozen Pelvis and Endometriosis) - Difficult TLH aims to solve a case for all patients, who suffer from the problem of containing Double Uterus, Double Cervix and Double Vagina with Severe Pelvic Endometriosis along with Diffuse Pelvic Adhesion after having undergone Hemi-Subtotal Hysterectomy previously.
- Completion - This surgery gets conducted for all those who are suffering from Endometrium and Ovarian cancers.
- TLH - This surgery involves a laparoscopic ligation of the arteries and veins present in the ovaries, with the removal of the uterus either through the vagina or abdomen. Finally, it involves the laparoscopic closure of the vaginal cuff.
- Adenomyomectomy - The surgery is performed in order to conserve the uterus for future pregnancy in patients, who are suffering from massive adenomyosis.
- Myomectomy - It involves the surgical removal of uterine fibroids. This is an extremely effective procedure.
- Adnexal and Retroperitoneal Masses - This 3D Laparoscopic Surgery even helps to get rid of these masses and avoid complications.
- Prolapse of Uterus and Bladder - This condition is caused due to the weakening of the muscles and tissues that provide support to the organs in the pelvis. The surgery helps to attach the vaginal vault to the sacrum with surgical mesh.
- Tuboplasty - This surgery mainly attempts to restore patency along with the functioning of the Fallopian Tubes, which can help women to achieve pregnancy.
- Sling Surgeries - Those who suffer from urinary stress incontinence, sling surgery can help ease out the symptoms of incontinence.
- Fertility Enhancing Surgeries - 3D Laparoscopic surgeries can help to perform even all those surgeries to enhance the rate of fertility like Endoscopic Reproductive Surgery.
- Ectopic Pregnancy - There are times when ectopic pregnancy can lead to heavy bleeding. Under those circumstances, 3D Laparoscopic Surgery helps in conducting an emergency surgery through an abdominal incision.
Advantages of 3D Laparoscopy
There are quite a number of advantages related to the use of 3D Laparoscopy towards carrying out surgeries for different organs.
The advantages include:
- As this requires a minimum incision, hence there are almost no complications involved. So, there is a faster recovery period for the patients.
- Shorter stay in the hospital
- The improved manner of performing cosmesis or correction of a body part through surgeries.
- This method of surgery ensures lot lesser amount of blood loss.
- There is a very less amount of pain, which patients have to suffer after the surgery gets conducted.
Hi I am 27 weeks pregnant. I am done with my OGCT test today. It has values Fasting -90 1 hour - 152 2 hours - 134 with no urine sugar in all. Please let me know about anything we need to fear about results.
Hi, My bf and I had sex. He was wearing condom and he did not ejaculated. Also its been 12 days when I had periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Should I take a contraceptive?
Neurological disorders may creep in due to many reasons. It may be due to degenerative diseases, accidents, other health conditions, birth defects or genetics. The most common form of disorder occurs due to non-functional brain cells in some parts, and loss of myelin sheath in neurons, which protects the nerve signals in their complete transfer from origin to destination. These losses are irreparable, but further degeneration can be avoided with Ayurveda. Panchakarma, the branch of Ayurveda, which deals with detoxification of the body and mind, specially helps. Over a period of time, it can bring back the lost sensation in nerves. Yoga, pranayama and Ayurvedic treatments lead to recovery and relief to a huge extent.
Important facts about Panchakarma
There are 3 important steps in Panchakarma, which are followed one after another to get the result. The main objective of Panchakarma is to detoxify the body. Virechanam, vamanam, sneha vasti, nasyam and kashaya vasti are the 5 folds in Panchakarma.
- Poorvakarma or preparing the body, followed by Abhyangam or massage, followed by Elakizhi or herbal paste massage, and finally podikizhi, or steam bathing makes the body ready for receiving further treatments.
- Njavara Kizhi is the special treatment done in Panchakarma where the body is given a rice bolus massage to improve the joint and neuro functions.
What is Njavara Kizhi?
Njavara is a variety of rice, which is specially used for Ayurvedic treatment and massages. In this treatment the rice is made into a pudding by boiling it with milk. This pudding is then made into boluses. The boluses are filled in muslin cloth, and then using these muslin bolus dabs, the whole body of the patient is massaged. This full-body massage has excellent effects on neurological and joint functions. The deep tissues within the body are rejuvenated. The treatment is carried on for 45 minutes to 60 minutes by therapists or experts. Another form of the treatment requires the rice to be made into a paste, and then the paste is applied all over the body. But this is more preferred for beautification.
Other effective therapies
Siro Vasti, Kati Vasti, Ela Kizhi and Nasyam are all different forms of Panchakarma treatment, which detoxify the body and mind and rejuvenate the body and nerve functions. But these treatments cannot be conducted on the body on your own. You need a masseur who must be a specialist in Ayurveda to do this for you. Hence contacting Ayurvedic doctors or experts would be the best to start the treatment.