Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh MishraYour feedback matters!
I have experiencing excess white discharge frm my vagina while thinking of having sex with my boyfriend. Is this common.
I have sex daily with my husband except on periods, now I want to get pregnant. My period starts on 30th Or 31st of every month. Pls advise how to get pregnant and advise some good positions for the same.
5 Sweeping Reasons To Drop That Hand Sanitizer You Carry Everywhere!
Although hand sanitizers offer you the convenience to clean your hands sans soap and water, and help in killing germs, these convenient health tools also come with their share of negatives.
Here's why you should drop that bottle of hand sanitizer, every time you can avoid and go conventional with soap and water:
1. Creation of Superbugs and Destruction of Cells
Although the ingredient triclosans prevent the development of bacteria, it does more harm than good. Studies show that it aids creation of superbugs (different types of bacteria that are resistant to certain forms of antibiotics). Furthermore, according to a 2014 study, triclosans have also been found to spur the development of breast cancer cells, not to mention the destruction of brain cells, according to research conducted by the university of california.
2. Causes Disruption in Hormones
Excessive use of hand sanitizers has also been found to bring about abnormal hormonal problems. Studies reveal that the triclosan ingredient can alter the way hormones function in the body, enabling bacteria to be able to adapt and become more resistant to antibiotics.
3. Development of Life-Threatening Health Problems
Another ingredient in hand sanitizers that play a role in preventing the growth of bacteria is parabens. This ingredient has been found to be a potent contributing factor in many health problems such as cancer, skin irritation, endocrine problems, to name a few.
4. Causes Skin Damage in The Long Run
As an active ingredient in hand sanitizers, alcohol can have an adverse effect on your health. It breaks down the protective outermost layer of skin, rendering it easy for toxins like parabens or bpa (bisphenol a) that is found in plastics to penetrate your skin easily.
5. Makes You Resistant to Antibiotics
Using hand sanitizers can make you resistant to antibiotics, thereby lowering your resistance to diseases. They may affect your body's immunity by killing off good bacteria that are responsible for keeping you safe from disease-causing bad bacteria. A study conducted in 2011 found that health care workers who used hand sanitizers more than soap and water are 6 times more likely to fall prey to outbreaks of norovirus (a highly infectious virus that causes viral gastroenteritis)
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
I m suffering from irregular periods maximum and last for 5 days and is very painful after it stops please suggest me what should I do.
I'm 20 years old and I have menstrual cycle gap of 33-35 days but this time it was of 41 days for the first time and I have to eat dry fruits to get my periods at times and I dnt eat much but don't exercise and not able to reduce weight. Can it be PCOS? Wat to do help!
पहली बार सेक्स से जुड़े सवालों का सच जाने
1. फर्स्ट टाइम सेक्स में दर्दः अक्सर कहा जाता है कि पहली बार सेक्स करने में बहुत दर्द होता है लेकिन अगर ठीक से फोरप्ले किया जाए और आप इसके लिए पूरी तरह तैयार हों तो पहली बार सेक्स करना बहुत आसान हो जाता है और बहुत कम दर्द होता है। आप चाहें तो इस समय लुब्रीक्रेंट्स का भी इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं।
2. साइज का महत्वः यकीन मानिए सेक्स में साइज का कोई महत्व नहीं होता। महिलाओं में अक्सर यह भ्रम होता है कि उनके पार्ननर का साइज जितना बड़ा होता है उन्हें उतनी जल्दी ऑर्गेजम तक पहुचेंगी। लेकिन यह धारणा बिल्कुल अलग है। ऑर्गेजम का साइज से कोई लेनादेना नहीं होता है।
3. पोर्न फिल्मों जैसा अहसासः अगर आपको लगता है कि आप भी पोर्न स्टार की तरह सेक्स कर पाएंगे तो आप गलत सोच रहे हैं। पोर्न फिल्मों में कई ऐक्ट तो फेक होते हैं और साथ ही आपकी बॉडी भी पोर्न स्टार्स जैसी नहीं होती। इसलिए उन्हें फॉलो करने की कोशिश न करें।
4. ब्लीडिंग की धारणाः आमतौर पर लोगों में यह धारणा है कि फर्स्ट टाइम सेक्स के दौरान वर्जिन लड़की को ब्लीडिंग होना जरूरी है। लेकिन यह सही नहीं है। ब्लीडिंग का संबंध वर्जिनिटी से बिल्कुल नहीं है। ब्लीडिंग हाइमन के फटने से होती है, जो संभव है कि कभी उस पर खेलकूद या भागदौड़ के कारण दबाव पड़ने पर पहले ही फट गई हो। जरूरी नहीं है कि ऐसा सेक्स के दौरान ही हो।
5. ज्यादा समय तक सेक्सः लोगों में यह धारणा है कि पहली बार सेक्स की अवधि बहुत लंबी होती है और इसका अंत ऑर्गेजम के रूप में होता है। लेकिन यह धारणा सही नहीं है और ऑर्गेजम के मामले में महिलाओं को निराशा हाथ लग सकती है। इसलिए जरूरी है कि पहली बार सेक्स के दौरान बिना किसी उम्मीद के सिर्फ इसे एंजॉय करने की कोशिश करें।
I am 7+ weeks pregnant. My weight is 80 KGS. Please suggest some diet chart so that I can maintain proper weight for my baby.
Kya Kisi bhi din se oral contraceptives pill stat kar sakta h? Kisi bhi din start Karne se koi problem to nhi hoga?
My nipples are getting black because my boyfriend sucks my boobs daily what can I do? I am married also.
Hy doc, I got married by 14 feb, 16 .its just 8 months4 days and I have facing a problem in my vagina, its more den a week my vagina stop getting wet when making relationship with my husband. I'm pregnant of 2 ,3 weeks I think. My last month periods date was 12sept, 16.i just need to know why I am facing this wetness problem. I went to nearer gynice doctor she told me infection n prescribed flucon-150 to eat and candid v3 to out in vagina. But no positive affect I hv seen in me. It is just same as day one. Could you please suggest me things to cure this problem. And reason why I am facing this problem.
Here are top 6 nutrients that are a must for women of all ages.
1) Vitamin B12 - Women suffer from extreme fatigue as soon as they reach late 20s or mid-30s and vitamin B12 has proven to be extremely efficient in not only curbing the feeling of fatigue, but also in promoting swiftness and alertness in the body.
2) Vitamin D3 - Lack of vitamin D3 is detrimental for breast and ovarian cancers which plague a large number of women. This vitamin also builds immunity against certain autoimmune diseases and provides adequate strength to muscles, bones and teeth.
3) Iron - Adequate levels of iron in the body ensures that you never run out of energy and are always active. In addition, iron plays an important role in maintaining efficient functioning of the brain.
4) Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 mainly promotes the maintenance of a healthy and regular sleep pattern and protects against sleep-related disorders such as insomnia. It also helps in the correct regulation of your appetite while maintaining hormonal balance, thus protecting you from mood disorders.
5) Folate - Women who are expecting or have recently given birth certainly benefit a great deal from adequate consumption of folate. These women are highly vulnerable to a number of spinal and brain defects which are effectively prevented by the nutrient. It also helps to make the body highly resistant to colon and breast cancers.
6) Calcium - Calcium is like a wonder drug for all women as it solves a majority of problems which hinder their daily life. It plays an important role in maintaining a stable blood pressure and is extremely efficient in controlling certain noxious symptoms of PMS. It is important also to maintain their bone density as they age.
If you have any questions on women health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.