Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My friends suffer from real pain while she is during period she has this from always every month her stomach pains during period cycle what is the home therapy I can suggest her when she's alone in home.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.
I hav a gynaec related question I am 25 years old. I married 2 years back. Have no children. Periods are regular, flow adequate, lmp-20/06/2015 obese (bmi-30) cervix-secondary descend;-is any problem with descend of cx? husband's semen not analysed I consult with a doctor a few months ago;-she said that I have no problem, reduce what and do intercourse alternate day. But till now i'm not concieved what may be the problem.
Hello sir, I am 7month pregnant in my upper side of stomach I have pain what it is .am afraid. Please guide
I have unprotected sex with my gf on 07/5/16 at 2: 00 pm and given unwanted 72 after 11 hrs later intercourse her first period was 21/04/16 and now her period date is 18/5/16 but period is delay today is 20/05/16. I am very tens that is she pregnant or not! Plzz suggest me to prevent from pregnancy?
Hello sir mujhe vagina me itching horaha hai approximately 2 month se. I had sex without condom after that took contraceptive pill and get harmed so much by the pill chhote chhote chawal ke dane jaise rigid se mahsoos hote hai chhone pr or skin ke andar hai baahar daane nahi dikhaayi dete hai khijlaane ka mn karta hai or khujla dene se or bhi jyada dard badh jaata hai daano ke upaar ki skin or bhi patli ho jaati hai or blood baahar aa jata hai skin itni naajuk ho gayi hai or andar katho chhote daane.
Will krimson 35 help in regulating periods? If not then what will. Please help. I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months.
My wife is 12 weeks pregnant went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound they said they could see the fetus but could not find the heartbeat or cardiovascular activity is absent does this mean something is wrong I have no bleeding and no cramping I feel fine im eating good taken my prenatal what could be wrong please help.
Hello doctor, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend 15 days before. Today she got her menstrual cycle. Last month she had her menstrual cycle on 22nd October 2016. So does it mean there is 100℅ no chance of pregnancy. Kindly rply.
I am 7 months pregnant, at the beginning of my pregnancy my weight was 77 kg and now it is 90 kg. Is it possible to have the baby by normal delivery or not? My sugar and BP ARE QUITE NORMAL.
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.
I am suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome and I dont get my periods regularly. I get it sometimes in a gap of 2-4 months what should I do.
My period delayed by 45 days TSH 1.401 μIU/mL, Blood Sugar Fasting 110, Wei 71 kgs pregnant test negative reason for delay, when I will be getting the period.
Exposure to air pollutants arising from coal burning vehicle exhaust airborne dust and dirt can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure warns a Study.
Air pollution can lead to inflammation and oxidative stress causing changes in the arteries.high blood pressure has been identified as a major risk factor for Cardio vascular disease and stroke