Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Mishra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh MishraYour feedback matters!
My period date was 3 sep and in oct my date has missed so how many month I am pregnant? and what should I do to about it? please help me.
Hi Doctor I was diagnosed with pcos on oct 2017 .took oval g for 20 days my periods was regular for upcoming months. Am try to conceive. Doctors prescribed me siphene .she examined me .follicles and evaluation of eggs are good. Then periods was regular upto jan 2018. Feb I did not got periods. I tested upt negative. I went to gynac. She prescribed meprate 10 mg. 5 days had morning and even on march 1st 2018. I had a mild spotting on march 10th. Still am getting spotting not periods. So I started gym on march 5th ,making strict diet. Could you please help me. Should I consult doctor again now?
My wife period date was 4th Jan, tell me please when I need to sex with her for baby. Pls give me full description about it thanks.
I am . 35 years age. My left side breast feel heavy and some time pain. Where as right side is ok. Which specialist is appropriate for treatment. Even my nipples is odd.
Hello me 5 months 12 days se pregnant hu. 1 month se mujhe kamar me dard hota hai raat ko 11 or 12 baje ke baad. Din me koi problem nahi hai. To kya yeh normal hai ya koi problem ki nishaani.
Hello doctor, I have had a missed abortion at 7 week 6 days have aborted the same by oral medicine as per the doctor suggestion am turning 30 in few days and my husband is 43 and we are not blood relatives. Its 6 years in the marriage I can't afford to loose a month also so can I conceive in the same cycle. .If I conceive will the pregnancy be affected from the medicine I have taken.
Suffering from any degenerative or terminal disease like lymphoma can be really tough. It takes a huge toll on your mental health. Whether you are suffering from it or someone close to you, the impact is extremely painful and going through each day is a fight in itself. But, you must struggle. Just to minimize your anguish a little bit more, here are some ways to cope with the lymphoma:
- Be open about your disease: Try to talk about your disease with other people as much as possible. Talk about what you are going through. How it is making you feel, how painful it is. Share all of your feelings. Don’t be ashamed or feel bad about your disease.
- Deal with fear and scare: There is no point in minimizing the fact that you will be afraid and scared. But try to calm yourself down. Think about your options for treatment and consult your doctor about them. Learning about the possible treatments will make you feel safe.
- Try to engage in physical activities: As much as your body permits try to engage yourself in physical activities like walking, simple exercises, yoga, and other physical activities. It will help to keep your stress level in check.
- Get out: Don’t confine yourself to your home as it may lead to depression. Engage in daily activities like going to a grocery store, a shopping mall, a club or just for a stroll in the park. Calling your friends or your family and going out for a coffee can help a great deal.
- Think about financial matters: Dealing with a long-term disease can be really stressful not only emotionally but also financially. This makes it extremely important to plan your finances well. If you have health care insurance, try to go over with your agent on how much you will be covered and save money accordingly.
- Handle your work life: About work, talk with HRD at your office and tell him/her about your medical condition and how well you are prepared to deal with the work designated for you.
- Don’t push people away: In most cases, due to prolonged illness, the patients become hopeless and tries to push people close to them away. They find it extremely difficult to cope with the disease, so try to keep your loved ones as close to you as possible. If someone comes forward with a helping hand, accept it.
- Managing side effects: The side effects of the treatment can affect you as well. Try to go over them with your doctor before starting your treatment.
- Facing infertility: Conceiving children can be a problem during this period. If you are planning to have children, consult a fertility doctor and check your options.
- Deal with relapse: If you have cancerous cells, you must be prepared for a relapse. However, it will be easier to deal with a relapse as you know what to expect and which way to go.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pulmonary Function Tests or PFTs are a set of tests that are used to determine, measure or observe the functioning of the lungs. The most common pulmonary function tests used are spirometry, gas diffusion, and lung plethysmography.
Highlights of pulmonary function tests
- A spirometry test is used to measure the amount of air inhaled and exhaled. It also measures the amount of time taken to complete a respiration cycle.
- A lung plethysmography measures the amount of air in the lungs after the patient has taken a deep breath. It also measures the amount of air that remains in the lungs after the patient has exhaled as much air as possible.
What does a Pulmonary Function Test measure?
Pulmonary function tests would not only check how well the person is breathing but also how effectively the lungs are able to conduct oxygen to the rest of the body. In addition to air flow, these tests would measure the size and volume of the lung and lung diffusion.
These tests can also be used to measure
- Total Lung Capacity – the amount of air present in the lungs after breathing in deeply
- Forced Vital Capacity – the amount of air that can be exhaled after breathing in deeply
- Minute Volume – the amount of air exhaled per minute
- Vital Capacity – the total volume of air that can be breathed out after inhaling as much as possible
- Tidal Volume – the amount of air inhaled or exhaled when breathing normally
- Maximum voluntary ventilation – the amount of air that can be inhaled and exhaled in one minute
- Functional Residual Capacity – the amount of air that remains in the lungs when breathing normally
- Forced Expiratory Flow – the flow or volume of air during an exhalation
- Peak Expiratory Flow Rate – the rate at which a person can exhale
When are Pulmonary Function Tests recommended?
A physician might recommend a patient undergo a PFT as part of a routine physical check-up. This test would be advised if the patient is experiencing any symptoms associated with lung problems or disorders such as asthma, respiratory Infections, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD. A doctor would also use these tests to monitor and check whether a certain treatment prescribed for a lung disease or condition is working effectively.
Pulmonary function tests are safe as they are non-invasive but it is important to follow the instructions of the doctor or technician before, after and during the test. It is important to make your doctor aware of any surgeries, respiratory infections, chest pains or heart attacks that you might have experienced before the test. If you are taking any medications you might need to follow the advice of the doctor as to whether you can take them before the test.
Your doctor would also advice you on how to prepare for the test such as not eating a large meal, avoiding caffeine and wearing loose-fitting clothes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!