Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am taking yasim (birth control pills) as my gynecologist asked me to take them for three months so that my periods get regulated. Every month when the ovulation takes place I get a sharp horrible (8/10) pain in my upper back. What should I do? The pain comes for just one day but it's extremely bad.
Hi doctor my aunty had removed her uterus becoz of fibroid 2 year past now her health is ok but her legs some time pains very badly mostly when she wake up in the morning what is the reason for that pain can you plss give some good home remedy treatment for her.
Http://www. Malaivelsiddhahospital. Com/hsv. Html He says that Genital Herpes is curable. Is it real? Can we trust this? He was showing the reports as well in this site (before treatment and after treatment). Can any one suggest me in this regards. Thank You.
Dear sir/mam My girlfriend has been facing her periods now a days but the problem is that she goes 7-8 time in a day with a lot of pain. Earlier she had to go only 3-4 time over a day. So now I want to ask you that is it there any sexual problem or something else. Plzzzz write to me thanks.
MY T3 IS 1.87 , T4 IS 15.5, TSH IS 1.99 AND PROLACTIN IS 44.17. I am a PCOD patient is dere any problem with these results. Please suggest me doctors
I have severe clots on second and third day of my periods and severe stomach ache too please suggest what needs to be done.
Is there any health drink or medicine to feel more active and fresh To study properly after done my house hold works and care my baby.
Hi I have a very important question. Me and gf. Was dated last month on 26thdec. We were dry humping. She were on her panty inside panty her period pad was there as she was in periods on 6th day. She was still bleeding. During dry humping. I cummed and that liquid just touched her panty. She changed both panty and pad and cleaned herself. Der was nothing Penetration's or intercourse between us. And she is still virgin. This month on 22nd was her period due she is still not getting her period. We both are very afraid that she will get pregnant. Can you tell she's pregnant or something problem. What should we do to get her periods soon. Please help. Very much confused and scared off. My age is 26 and she is 24.
"future placenta is posture-fundic, low lying about 3 cm from os. Given in the sonography. The normal delivery is not possible told by doctor is this correct? Is any solution for that? Month: 4th.
I am 14 week pregnant. Almost about from 1 month I having some bleeding. My doctor prescribed me hucog 5000 injection of 4 doses per week and susten sr 200 twice everyday and I have already taken 2 of the infections. But my bleeding problem is same. I have been taking lots of rest. I am very much worried about this because last year I had a miscarriage.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive systems and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are delays in period or excess of bleeding in any particular month.
Why is tracking your menstrual cycles important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping track of your periods gives you a clear indicator of whether you have become pregnant because delay in the menstrual onset implies pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping track of your menstruation?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths.
In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is, or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist.