Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Kadodia
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh KadodiaYour feedback matters!
Hello, my son is 1 year he's skin is fair but suddenly after few day he's skin become dull and dark changes .what's happen I don't no? And can use suncream for my boy? Which are best for use body lotion, cream,shop in running use? Still I am running use Himalaya product?
Mera beta 20 days ka hai jab bhi doodh peeta hai vomit kar deta hai koi reason aur solution batao?please
I have 4 year and 2 month old son, He is suffering from dental problem. His few teeth are almost abolish from gum and a hole has been created on that locations. Few teeth had been covered by filling as per doctor's advice. We as a parent are very much afraid. Please give us some suggestion/opinion.
After my delivery .I have back pain and I gained weight. My baby is now 8 month old. How can I do my day activities normally. Pl suggest me some exercise.
In the day and age where technology turns your child into a couch potato, introducing fitness into his/her life can be a real challenge. These trends have slowly given rise to obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure in children- diseases that they were never touched by. So it is very important to introduce fitness into your child’s life, now more than ever.
1. Get involved: It is known that children learn more by example than by instruction. Do fun activities yourself like swimming, playing basketball, going on long walks and take your child along with you. Start small, by doing this at least once a week, and then increase gradually. Not only will this encourage your child to be more fit, it will also create a deeper bond between the two of you.
2. Introduce fun activities: Structured activities such as a sport are great ways of introducing your child to fitness. Enrol your child for some routine sport classes, particularly team sport. This way your child learns essential values such as team spirit, fair play, competition and practice. Plus, it’s a great way to stay in shape.
3. Make exercising fashionable: Children these days are fond of doing things that are ‘in’. Some may want to swing the bat like Dhoni, while others may be more interested in learning Hrithik Roshan’s dance moves. Let your child decide what he wants do according to his style. Celebrity examples can act as motivation.
4. Use fitness as a reward: If you just force your child to go out and play, then chances are you’d be giving rise to resentment and resistance. Don’t use exercise as punishment, make it a reward instead. For instance, treat your child to a break from homework by encouraging him to play ball for half an hour. This strategy might make him/her enjoy the physical activity to the fullest.
5. Let your child take charge: Allow your child to decide what he wants to do in the hours after school rather than you deciding it for him/her. He may decide to cycle, go on a hike, and go for a long run. Letting him/her decide, give away the control over the situation to make him/her more inclined to follow a routine. For younger children it is best for you rationalize their choices.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My son is 13 months 6 days old what kind of lunch I can give him.now I only give boil dal rice potato carrot beans chicken fish and egg.any other kind lunch please suggest
My daughter premature born now 4 months completed and weight now 3.7 kg and she s suffering from loose motion for 15 days .dr given enterogermina course for 3 days Stool pass reduced from 15 to 10 times per day. She s comfortable and urinate properly. Bit weight not gaining for last 1 month.
What are symptoms of stammering in the children. My son is 2.5year old and as advised by his play school teacher he stammer some time. Sometimes we also felt, he like to say something but think. But at the same time, if he is learning to speak is it still be called stammering! Pls advise.
My daughter is in 6th std she has lots of lices and nits in her hair pls give me some solution for this ?
My child perform well at home, but she does not perform well in school. What may be the possible reasons and how to tackle this issue?
I'm getting married soon. I'm 33 years old. So I fear about the risk of Down's syndrome. I read that taking folic acid early would reduce the risk. I want to know if that is true and the dosage of folic acid to be taken.
My 1years 8months son is not having enough food. He likes to drink milk but I think it is not sufficient for him. How to make him to eat food in a natural way.
Sir my 8 month old baby is not sleeping well Sir total he well slp mor 1 hour and afternoon 1 hour tat too disturb slp oly. I give him food fully and I check he went any urine all but nothing. Simply he keeps getting up. Night also disturb slp. Wat to do. Pls help.
My concern is with 2.6 years old daughter who is having constipation problem. We have visited to several doctors and most of them recommended for Piclin. The problem is whenever we give piclin at night after dinner, there is no issue with her stool however, if we do not give the syrup, she will not. I need your suggestion on this. Is it good to give Piclin?
My baby is 6 month. Is cerelac is good for her. Hav to start cerelac. please suggest which brand or which flavour should introduce first.
5 months infant is attacked from cold for 3 days, how to cure? Which syrup is suitable to the infant?
A nutritional disorder, the problem of rickets occurs if your child suffers from a deficiency of calcium, phosphate or Vitamin D. It causes softened and damaged bones, skeletal deformities, impaired development of the bone's growth plate (a spot of growing tissue found near the end of a long bone in adolescents and children) and stunted growth.
Here are few very simple ways you can prevent your child from getting it:
1. Having Vitamin D and calcium rich foods - One of the best ways to prevent this nutritional disorder from affecting your child is by making sure he or she have foods that are high in Vitamin D and calcium. Egg yolks, fish oil or fatty fish like salmon and mackerel are some of the Vitamin D foods that your child can have to strengthen his bones. Even foods that have Vitamin D added to it such as cereals, orange juice, milk and infant formula can also be given to your child. Sources of calcium can be soyabeans, nuts, broccoli, cabbage, cheese and yoghurt.
2. Going out in the sun - Considered to be an excellent source of Vitamin D, getting your child exposed to sunlight is another excellent way of getting most of this nutrient, as well as preventing him or her from developing rickets. Although the exposure time may vary from individual to individual, about 10-15 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen can help.
3. Having Vitamin D supplements - Even the consumption of Vitamin D supplements can reduce your child's risk of getting rickets. Since mother's milk contains less than the recommended Vitamin D amount, infants too need to be put on Vitamin D supplements of 400 IU each day. For teenagers and young children, the recommended dosage is 600 IU of Vitamin D every day.